Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Dj Mightymike Presents Naija Hiphop - The Takeover Mixtape (all Star Edition) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dj Mightymike Presents Naija Hiphop - The Takeover Mixtape (all Star Edition) (1354 Views)

Download Fresh Afrobeats (9JA) 2016 Party Mixtape, All Hits Back To Back! / Slide And Bounce [Glo Portablilty All Star Theme Song] DOWNLOAD / Dj Mightymike Presents - Naija Djs - The Takeover Mixtape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Mightymike Presents Naija Hiphop - The Takeover Mixtape (all Star Edition) by mightymike(m): 11:44pm On Aug 06, 2007
Following the major success of my first Naija Hiphop mixtape entitled Naija HipHop - The New School,  it was only a matter of time before i went back to the lab to work on a follow up tape. 

Here is the download link to my 2nd naija hiphop mixtape, featuring new singles and exclusives from some of the most talented artists in the industry. This list includes the exclusive Umbrella rmx by banky, a brand new song from the plantashun boys (2face, faze, blackface). Yes! they are getting back together, DJ JIMMY JATT/MODE 9,2FACE COLLABO, New song from D'Banj, Wierd MC, a well delievered message from Rugged man on the state of Naija HipHop, and of course the biggest song in Nigeria right now - YAHOOZEE!.

The mixtape also features tracks from up and coming talents like the Millionaire boys, Swagga Boys, AFRICAN KINGS, K Dogg, ATLANTA's own Zaina, OGA GEE, ALEXYZ, and of course OlaDELe known for hits like Oyinlomo and a collabo in the club banger track - Naija Boy.

As you can see - Talent full ground. We just need to encourage and inspire them to continue to deliver by showing support, buying their cds, etc. I hope you enjoy the mixtape. If notin do you, then notin do me. Keep that Naija swagger alive guys. Naija is home at the end of the day. We all we got. when u see me, scream @ me. Thanks for all the love i've been getting from ya'll.  Big shoutout to the family - Naija DJs (www.myspace.com/naijadjs, www.nigeriandjs.com).  Hopefully at the end of the day we would have made a significnant contribution towards the advancement of naija Hiphop.  shoutout to my NairaLand people.  No place like home.   Much Love.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hwidpn

Front Cover:
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/3554/ndjsac2.png

Back Cover/Trk Listing
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/8558/ndjbackee4.png

Fully Tracked/Packaged CD Copies available at myspace.com/dj_mightymike.  Shipping available to all 50 continental states and Canada.
Re: Dj Mightymike Presents Naija Hiphop - The Takeover Mixtape (all Star Edition) by Esss(m): 12:14am On Aug 07, 2007
Mighty mike, could you hook me up with some of the old/new naija music thats out there? I live in paris and its very hard to find naija music around. Most peeps are still listening to tufaces african queen. I'm hearing of rhymzo, yahooze, e.t.c.
I'd really appreciate it if you could be of any help. Thanks.
Re: Dj Mightymike Presents Naija Hiphop - The Takeover Mixtape (all Star Edition) by mightymike(m): 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2007
Esss:

Mighty mike, could you hook me up with some of the old/new naija music thats out there? I live in paris and its very hard to find naija music around. Most peeps are still listening to tufaces african queen. I'm hearing of rhymzo, yahooze, e.t.c.
I'd really appreciate it if you could be of any help. Thanks.
I will hook u up nicely. Gimme a couple days.
Re: Dj Mightymike Presents Naija Hiphop - The Takeover Mixtape (all Star Edition) by mightymike(m): 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2007
Watch out for the next mixtape.  I told you already seh talent full ground.  pay attention to the E.D.A, African Kings, Swagga boys, Wande Coal, Lost Son, Oladele, Pa J, Oga Gee, Alexyz,  Madarocka,  Amplifyd Crew, Banky W., Millionaire Boys, Nasty & jay'd Out from Outta town entertainment, CHIIDO, naeto C, Sauce Kid, My Nigga Mode 9 (raw as ever), K Dogg, B.O.B, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!  I could go on and on, make una clear way for Jaga Jaga!  You're looking at the new generation of naija hiphop artists that are going to continue from where the 2faces, the d'banjs & fela (baba 70) and the rest left off.  Shine your eye! The eagle will soar again!.  if you aint part of the solution, then you're part of the problem.  Watch out for Swagger Time Mixtape - Dec 14th 2007.  I deh land Naija and i don tell Humility to line up all the kokolettes for studio.  Jimmy don drop! Album is mad sick.  I've been listening to Jimmy since back in the 90s, since social night days in secondary days, since when DJ shina was still hot, since when coke was still 5 naira, before babangida start "chop i chop", No be today weh jimmy don dey rep.  Get the album and show your Appreciation for an icon.  Swagger Time Mixtape! if missed my first 2 mixtapes, then you're on a very long ting.  big shoutouts to the fam - Naija DJs.  This movement is like a virus.  Log on to myspace.com/naijadjs and get familiar.  props to Jimmy for blazing the trail.  nah people like that deh gimme motivation and to put in that extra effort.  In this game, many are called, but few are chosen.  10yrs from now, MightyMike go still dey around, so clear your hard drive and shine your eye.  I'm coming with mad heat.
Re: Dj Mightymike Presents Naija Hiphop - The Takeover Mixtape (all Star Edition) by odada(m): 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2007
mightymike i would like to download the previous mixtapes you posted on this thread?can i have the link plz,and could you give me info on the artist K DOGG,cheers mate
Re: Dj Mightymike Presents Naija Hiphop - The Takeover Mixtape (all Star Edition) by mightymike(m): 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2007
odada:

mightymike i would like to download the previous mixtapes you posted on this thread?can i have the link plz,and could you give me info on the artist K DOGG,cheers mate
This is my mixtape from last yr. Naija HipHop - The New School
http://www.sendspace.com/file/0yxyaz.
Hopefully you should be familair with the artists by now. The 2nd mixtape is on the first post of this thread. Let me know if the links are expired and i will upload again.

As per K Dogg, He's the guy responsible for that "Shake It" single that was a hit last yr. He attended OAU for a while b4 crossing to jand. he has since done a few trks like "Make dem burn", "Home is Home" and also featured on a track "Na Today?" done by another aritist name Komo. You can check him out @ myspace.com/oksoundz. dude is nice

(1) (Reply)

Feuds And Rivalries In Hip Hop Music / Download: Wan Test Us - Ice Prince, Muna, Ex-o, Murder Ace, J. Berg.mp3 / Sage Hasson Is Back With A New Video Titled "hop": Watch And Comment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.