Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC (11802 Views)

The Moment Obaseki Joined PDP (Video) / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP / Zamfara APC Expels Marafa, Yari’s Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC by HonNL: 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
Former Senator Kabiru Marafa on Sunday denied reports suggesting that he has together with former Zamfara state governor Abdulaziz Yari decamped to the People’s Democratic Party (PDP).

On Sunday, PDP chairman in Zamfara said the opposition party has reached agreement with both APC stalwarts and that their formal declaration would happen soon.

But Marafa Sunday evening said, “All we know is that we are into negotiations with many political parties that have invited us to join them in the state.”

According to Senator Marafa, while speaking in an interview with Tambarin Hausa, an online Radio in Zamfara “…For now any news that said we have decamped is falsehood.

“All that I know is that there are lots of political parties, not only the PDP, that have invited us and wanting us to join and up till now we are still discussing with them.

“To the best of my knowledge up till now we have not reached a decision with anyone of them.

“…It is not true that we have decamped to the PDP, whoever said so has erred.

“In my capacity, I’m calling on people to discard any information about the issue from any person, untill they hear from us,…We have not yet reached at any decisions.”

Senator Marafa however said that it was necessary for him and Yari to decamp out of the All Progressives Congress (APC), “over injustices meted on us by the former leadership of the APC.

“We have no choice than to move out of the APC.”

Senator Marafa said the new national chairman of the APC, Senator Abdullahi Adamu, did not look for him.

“Abdulaziz Yari, has told me that he (Abdullahi Adamu), has looked for him, they have discussed and I was told about the level of their discussion.

“…He has told me that he will travel and that I will represent him when to discuss on the matter, but till now I was not contacted,” he said.

SOURCE

1 Share

Re: Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC by Massiveglory: 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
Even Jagaban may soon decamp to SDP. The handwriting and political arithmetic of the Apc is becoming clear to him.
grin

23 Likes

Re: Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC by Yooruba1914: 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
Of cause they will. Who cares, zamfara is a dead state. All of them don run come Lagos to sell burantashi.
They are just fooling the masses, our mumu never do
Meanwhile

8 Likes

Re: Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
Northerners regrouping on a different party to keep ruling.

The eyes of our sophisticated brethren will clear soon.

10 Likes

Re: Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC by Wazobia2216: 4:18am On Apr 18, 2022
If you like leave this world, e no concern us the citizens.

What's your usefulness again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC by haffaze777(m): 4:38am On Apr 18, 2022
Watch as mkpurumiri addict drag Yoruba into this, useless set of cannibals grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC by Righthussle: 4:43am On Apr 18, 2022
Yooruba1914:
Of cause they will. Who cares, zamfara is a dead state. All of them don run come Lagos to sell burantashi.
They are just fooling the masses, our mumu never do
Meanwhile

Yemi biko I be man oo. Which one be LET'S DO THIS

1 Like

Re: Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:46am On Apr 18, 2022
Left to APC Chairman, Adamu sad
Re: Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC by davidupdate89: 5:44am On Apr 18, 2022
Hmmm, let them be deceiving themselves.

The parties are all the same
Re: Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC by CountVersailles(f): 5:45am On Apr 18, 2022
Elections. The time when Nigerian politicians start scrambling around like rats.
Re: Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC by ImDStar: 5:45am On Apr 18, 2022
[/b]Buhari will handle insecurity, and Osinbanjo will handle economy, na him we dey so.[b]
You go learn by force, thank God Buhari suffering no recognise your tribe and religion.

2 Likes

Re: Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC by Urbanchampion: 5:45am On Apr 18, 2022
Bye bye to una
Re: Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:45am On Apr 18, 2022
Political Prostitutes everywhere.

A better Nigeria is all we want, and not all these political shenanigans and political prostitutes everywhere.

God bless Nigeria and all sane, honest, good, and hardworking Nigerians.

Nigeria will succeed.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:46am On Apr 18, 2022
ImDStar:
[/b]Buhari will handle insecurity, and Osinbanjo will handle economy, na him we dey so.[b]
You go learn by force, thank God Buhari suffering no recognise your tribe and religion.

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC by Mooh247: 5:47am On Apr 18, 2022
Two bad luck bad belle Politicians
Re: Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC by pode(m): 5:47am On Apr 18, 2022
It is well for now, that is all I can say
Re: Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC by fasho01(m): 5:49am On Apr 18, 2022
Who cares
Re: Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:49am On Apr 18, 2022
It's the season of potting from one party to another, so you guys are free
Re: Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC by nairalee(m): 5:51am On Apr 18, 2022
The transfer window is fully open.

1 Like

Re: Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC by Mandate2023: 5:51am On Apr 18, 2022
Effect of having adamu as party chairman......Buhari is not a good politician but a general

By d time most ppl defects from d party we will know hw dey intend to win d coming general election
Re: Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC by Born2Breed(f): 5:53am On Apr 18, 2022
We know.
Re: Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC by Jekku: 5:55am On Apr 18, 2022
Wow
Re: Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC by Bimpe29: 6:05am On Apr 18, 2022
Nigerian politicians with their practice of beating around the bush. They'll never talk straight.

1 Like

Re: Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC by samunaka: 6:08am On Apr 18, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE

Safe journey to you people sir, a sauka lafiya
Re: Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC by adefitim(m): 6:13am On Apr 18, 2022
Y are you announcing now so that APC can beg you not to leave? Abeg getout
Re: Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC by Shokudo(m): 6:25am On Apr 18, 2022
Mandate2023:
Effect of having adamu as party chairman......Buhari is not a good politician but a general

By d time most ppl defects from d party we will know hw dey intend to win d coming general election

Take time off. Get a compassionate leave and go home.

Second fool from south west
Re: Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC by Cantonese: 7:11am On Apr 18, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha.

Which other party would they join if not PDP? Probably PDP has not given them the soft landing needed yet. The ex deputy governor is very strong on ground and will win the governorship primaries. Will they join Green Party, SDP or PRP? Certainly not.

For certainty they are decamping with their entire structure to PDP. I also hope that after contesting their own seats on the platform of PDP, they will not go back to the jagbajantis intete APC.
Re: Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC by PrinceOfLagos: 7:53am On Apr 18, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Northerners regrouping on a different party to keep ruling.

The eyes of our sophisticated brethren will clear soon.
Na Tinubu I pity pass

Atiku will get PDP ticket and it's only a foolish fool that will expect the north to vote Tinubu over Atiku

My happiness is that Tinubu that have any influence on INEC chairman to help him manipulate election results so yes
Re: Marafa: Yari & I Haven't Joined PDP Just Yet But We Are Leaving APC by Shevchenkko: 8:20am On Apr 18, 2022
haffaze777:
Watch as mkpurumiri addict drag Yoruba into this, useless set of cannibals grin
It's easy to spot a loafer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku To Speak At Chatham House! / VAT Increment: Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? / ECOWAS Presidents To Meet On Single Currency Regime Dec. 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.