Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,387 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

You Can Now Shop And Pay For Goods Like Phones, Clothes Using Bitcoin In Abuja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Can Now Shop And Pay For Goods Like Phones, Clothes Using Bitcoin In Abuja (155 Views)

Tesla Has Suspended Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin / You Too Can Mine Bitcoin In Nigeria / Can I Fund My Domicillary Account Using Bitcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Shop And Pay For Goods Like Phones, Clothes Using Bitcoin In Abuja by Melanin07(m): 12:02am On Apr 18, 2022
Am pleased to key you know you can now buy goods like phones, clothes, electronics, cars etc using Bitcoin, BNB, USDT, BUSD and TRX in Abuja.

We have lots of Nigerians who have millions in their crypto wallet but can't put that Money in their bank account due to CBN money laundering policy and EFCC Walhalla.

We want to give Nigerians the opportunity to spend their money without converting it to cash.

You can buy any goods at at all now using crypto

To make it easier for everyone, you can. Access the service on the following WhatsApp group or DM https:ll+2347066428538

The group Link is in the first comment
Re: You Can Now Shop And Pay For Goods Like Phones, Clothes Using Bitcoin In Abuja by Melanin07(m): 12:06am On Apr 18, 2022
Here's the WhatsApp link.

https:///H8wWovYGka8GL2x4b9qDGz

You can also make money with us by dropshipping from us without you having any store and sell goods while accepting crypto payments.

You can also earn commissions as an affiliate by telling people about us.

Lots of ways to make money

(1) (Reply)

Adobe Commerce 2.4.4: Release Notes / Community With Slums / Next Cash Supermarket Gets Flood - Thav TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.