Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama (37431 Views)

Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) / Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix / The Holy Stairs Jesus Climbed Before Crucifixion Unveiled After 300 Years (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama by Traplord09: 7:44am On Apr 18, 2022
YoungLionken:
They didn't give him enough food before acting..

He might have had a medical condition that don't accommodate hunger for long...

But Jesus didn't eat before been bitten at back
Re: Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:46am On Apr 18, 2022
Righthussle:
Eluwa died for the sins of African Christians. God has finally given Africa their own savior.

I know say African Christians no go ever believe me because I no be Oyibo man or because Holy Eluwa no get white skin and long hear.

Africans wey dey find who and wetin to worship go still leave this one to worship, go worship the other one wey dem no sabi.
Do you read at all?
suel Ambrose died. Eluwa was the source of the info at the school. undecided
Re: Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama by goodluck813(m): 7:46am On Apr 18, 2022
White man died for black man ...
Now black ,man died for black man..
Religious slavery..,.. Africa wake up!!!
Re: Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama by Traplord09: 7:47am On Apr 18, 2022
WibusJaga:
He died on Good Friday while acting Christ crucifixion.

Well, If he didn't ressurect yesterday Easter Sunday & even up till now, then RIP to him.

Were him won ressurect?? make you go look if he done ressurect
Re: Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama by house10s2: 7:48am On Apr 18, 2022
Was he getting flogged?
Or did the heavens no find him worthy?
Re: Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama by Tonnierichy(m): 7:49am On Apr 18, 2022
qekng40:

So is it justifiable to die that way?

Please read to comprehend not to reply every posts/comments.

You are naive.
Re: Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama by Traplord09: 7:50am On Apr 18, 2022
Paxxcarl:
Wallahi my brother man said

”it is finished” and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

He is going to visit the seven virgin
Re: Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama by Traplord09: 7:50am On Apr 18, 2022
grin grin angry
house10s2:
Was he getting flogged?
Or did the heavens no find him worthy?
Re: Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama by Traplord09: 7:52am On Apr 18, 2022
PALAPALA02:
How do the parents feel now?

Who’s to be blamed now?

I don't nooo
My be IPOP
Re: Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama by Franking: 7:53am On Apr 18, 2022
What a waste!
Re: Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama by Traplord09: 7:53am On Apr 18, 2022
grin
sassiemyk:
Are you serious?? Let's wait maybe he will rise up on the 3rd day. It could still be part of the drama... Human foolishness
grin grin angry grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama by qekng40(f): 7:54am On Apr 18, 2022
Tonnierichy:

You are naive.
OK, I'll let you be in your state of not understanding simple write ups. Bye!
Re: Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama by Traplord09: 7:54am On Apr 18, 2022
Emmastan291:
Repeated News...

Was uploaded yesterday

RIP to him

Ok ask Google maps
Re: Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama by kingyakos: 7:55am On Apr 18, 2022
Legalcriminal:
Funny religion na every year you dey act your god being beaten more worse than a thief. Sometimes I wonder are they happy with the kind of suffering he went through.

If that story is real those soldiers no do well o Haa

Non of the churches u know is practicing Christianity, they're all practicing religion....
Re: Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 18, 2022
Rip
Re: Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama by ASUGARUBA(m): 8:05am On Apr 18, 2022
The Bible never command us as Christian to celebrate his death and resurrection neither is there any bible passage that gave date for it.

Bible account only teach us that Christ was born, died and resurrected.

Lord's Supper is the only feast we are commanded to do in remembrance of him.

Una too go flog am
Re: Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama by Cordenify(m): 8:06am On Apr 18, 2022
Re: Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama by ahamonyeka(m): 8:08am On Apr 18, 2022
Haa hope say no be the real cruxifiix of jesus dem carry give am so wey come weigh the guy man down?
Re: Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama by kingyakos: 8:09am On Apr 18, 2022
qekng40:
This is not right. sad

Dieing this way hurts

May his soul rest eternally...

Which soul rest eternally?....do u even know what is Eternal?
Re: Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama by Contagious100d(m): 8:10am On Apr 18, 2022
He was overwhelmed by the role. He should have not done it.
Re: Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama by ASUGARUBA(m): 8:10am On Apr 18, 2022
kingyakos:

Non of the churches u know is practicing Christianity, they're all practicing religion....

There's still Church that practice the doctrines of Christ. "Church of Christ"

I will endure you Mr. Poster to find the Church of Christ nearest to you to worship.

Free to contact me
Re: Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama by Njc1(m): 8:17am On Apr 18, 2022
Lies everywhere cool cool
Re: Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama by Blascatter: 8:18am On Apr 18, 2022
Abi d guy think say na true true? Guy wake up o. We need you here. Abeg.
Re: Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama by kingyakos: 8:18am On Apr 18, 2022
blinking001:
He died for nothing. Ignorance is a disease

Perish for lack of knowledge
Re: Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama by kingyakos: 8:23am On Apr 18, 2022
ASUGARUBA:

There's still Church that practice the doctrines of Christ. "Church of Christ"

I will endure you Mr. Poster to find the Church of Christ nearest to you to worship.

Free to contact me

Because the name implies Church of Christ so u think they're practicing Christianity?.... Church that believe that the days of miracle ended in the days of the apostle.
Re: Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama by Excuzeme: 8:33am On Apr 18, 2022
Why that young Boy? WHY?
Is he the only one that is acting Jesus Death on the Cross?

Re: Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama by bizzibodi(m): 8:35am On Apr 18, 2022
Why would sane people be acting annually the brutal manner their King or father or ancestors are killed by the enemy?is that not ridicule of God who's only son was killed.
Re: Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama by Mvena(f): 8:35am On Apr 18, 2022
Even person wey be act as Jesus for passion of Christ die too
Re: Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama by doctorbabs(m): 8:37am On Apr 18, 2022
Mumu just wasted his life. Jesus himself will denied on the day of judgement. Jeremiah 14 v14
Re: Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama by Krismas(m): 8:37am On Apr 18, 2022
Traplord09:
When people are pushing themselves undecided thinking there doing anyone a favour..

Y can't postor or prist act the passion of christ
Are there not Jesus
When it comes to washin of feet you see thm
Now de laurentiis gave up...,.

angry grin grin grin grin angry angry
That one we go and see the seven virgin in heaven cool tongue
grin He didn’t die because he acted the passion. He died becos he was probably ill or sick. He wasn’t the only one in the drama or the only one placed on a cross. So take ur hate for theoretical Christianity elsewhere
Re: Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama by chikason22(m): 8:38am On Apr 18, 2022
Julianaa:
What are they trying to even prove with all those acting?

Everyone know Jesus resurrected yesterday so what else are they trying to prove?
Jesus Christ did not resurrect yesterday. He has risen for over 2000 years ago.
This is what He said. And I quote

Revelation 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Indeed my people perish.......
Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.---

Great men are not always wise.
Job 32:9 Great men are not always wise: neither do the aged understand judgment.--

Those celebrating Easter are doing so out of ignorance.
Peace.
Re: Undergraduate, Suel Ambrose Slumps, Dies Acting Jesus Crucifixion Drama by Okortor: 8:41am On Apr 18, 2022
Another one? I heard of one that died 2 days ago while acting same passion of Christ, abi na same person?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Holy Ghost Event In Yola, See Crowd / Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman / Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.