Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Lagos Police Command Responds Swiftly To Suicidal Post Shared By Lady (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Command Responds Swiftly To Suicidal Post Shared By Lady (photos) (1754 Views)

Eze Eberechukwu Praise Suicidal Post On Facebook After Abuses In Her Marriage / Offshore Workers Find Love Charm 'Done By Lady And Thrown Into Sea'. Photos / Man Gets Accused Of Rape By Lady He Ignored For His Laptop (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Police Command Responds Swiftly To Suicidal Post Shared By Lady (photos) by ExAngel007(f): 7:44am On Apr 18, 2022
Men of the Lagos police command responded swiftly to a suicidal post shared by lady on Facebook.

The lady with the handle, Zainab Adekole, had asked people
to pray for her as she was having several panic attacks and
was fighting suicidal energy. She listed her address in her
post.

Spokesperson of the state police command, SP Benjamin
Hundeyin, in a series of tweets said the DPO in Ajah led a
team of officers to the address she listed but were unable to
reach her.

Hundetin appealed to family and friends to reach out to the
troubled lady.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/4/lagos-police-command-responds-swiftly-to-suicidal-post-shared-by-lady-on-facebook-2.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Police Command Responds Swiftly To Suicidal Post Shared By Lady (photos) by qekng40(f): 7:48am On Apr 18, 2022
So after everything Una still dey outside? shocked

You guys ought to have broken in now

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Command Responds Swiftly To Suicidal Post Shared By Lady (photos) by God1000(m): 7:49am On Apr 18, 2022
Too bad, having suicide thought isn't cool

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Command Responds Swiftly To Suicidal Post Shared By Lady (photos) by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 18, 2022
qekng40:
So after everything Una still dey outside? shocked

You guys ought to have broken in now
Broken in just like that,you no even applaud their response.
You think say if na some years back anybody go give a hoot?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Command Responds Swiftly To Suicidal Post Shared By Lady (photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:54am On Apr 18, 2022
My spirt says I should type (I'm swiftly shocked by the swift response of the Nigerian police in respect to one spoilt brat in lekki seeking validation for living while no swiftivity for people who will be killed in the North and probably east today who have no access to internet

I'm swiftly shocked by the swift response of the Nigerian police in respect to one spoilt brat in lekki seeking validation for living while no swiftivity for people who will be killed in the North and probably east today who have no access to internet

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Command Responds Swiftly To Suicidal Post Shared By Lady (photos) by qekng40(f): 8:01am On Apr 18, 2022
Krss216:

Broken in just like that,you no even applaud their response.
You think say if na some years back anybody go give a hoot?

Lol, you're funny.

So what's the need of going if not to save a life?

Its better they stayed back , than go and not break in and save her.

Reason with my point, don't applaud them yet!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Command Responds Swiftly To Suicidal Post Shared By Lady (photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 18, 2022
qekng40:

Lol, you're funny.

So what's the need of going if not to save a life?

Its better they stayed back , than go and not break in and save her.

Reason with my point, don't applaud them yet!
Haha,big woman I understand your point I just dey talk about the part where you said they are still outside.
All good. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Command Responds Swiftly To Suicidal Post Shared By Lady (photos) by UselessBuharist: 8:05am On Apr 18, 2022
Lagos police operating differently from NPF. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Command Responds Swiftly To Suicidal Post Shared By Lady (photos) by Kriss216: 8:07am On Apr 18, 2022
If na yahoo boys now, Una for don break the door and arrest them. You can't break the door to save a soul undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Command Responds Swiftly To Suicidal Post Shared By Lady (photos) by VenusGod: 8:12am On Apr 18, 2022
undecided
Re: Lagos Police Command Responds Swiftly To Suicidal Post Shared By Lady (photos) by Cardealer2021(m): 10:46am On Apr 18, 2022
God1000:
Too bad, having suicide thought isn't cool
Too bad bro embarassed
Depression is real cry
Re: Lagos Police Command Responds Swiftly To Suicidal Post Shared By Lady (photos) by Babatojide: 10:47am On Apr 18, 2022
When it happens in Olodi Apapa...
We would comment... cool
Re: Lagos Police Command Responds Swiftly To Suicidal Post Shared By Lady (photos) by Boogyman557: 11:51am On Apr 18, 2022
Holly Gram cool

She don DROP format, Una don fall YAKATA!

Because Una see fine GIRL!

If na una fellow Man now, Una go Lock up!

Make THUNDER fire all the MUMU MEN wey de dis useless CUNTREE!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Lagos Police Command Responds Swiftly To Suicidal Post Shared By Lady (photos) by Nerogaming01(m): 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kolo grin
Re: Lagos Police Command Responds Swiftly To Suicidal Post Shared By Lady (photos) by OVB123: 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
In a country where Pres. Buhari's administration has led millions of nigerians into economy hardship, what do you expect of a young lady. The truth of the matter is that Buhari is like a man sent from the kingdom of hell to destroy innocent and harpless Nigerians. God will judge him.
Re: Lagos Police Command Responds Swiftly To Suicidal Post Shared By Lady (photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
Hope she didn't commit suicide sha ...this one she is giving address?.. but shouldn't the police do a force entry ....they didn't buy those entry breaking device for the NPF ni.
Re: Lagos Police Command Responds Swiftly To Suicidal Post Shared By Lady (photos) by Sultty(m): 10:05am On Apr 19, 2022
suicide shocked me wey still dey beg god for like 60 million to go big. God don come pick ur call u dey live for lekki u come dey contemplate suicide. Come trenches first whether u will think of suicide
Re: Lagos Police Command Responds Swiftly To Suicidal Post Shared By Lady (photos) by Franzinni: 10:24am On Apr 19, 2022
E get why
Re: Lagos Police Command Responds Swiftly To Suicidal Post Shared By Lady (photos) by epondudu: 6:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
Why do people notify the public that they want to commit suicide?
#Justasking#

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping His 15-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Cultist Multi-million Naira Mansion / Life Term For South African Racist Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.