Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

New Skyrun Freezer Doesn't Freeze. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Skyrun Freezer Doesn't Freeze. (1341 Views)

Please How Good Is Skyrun Refrigerator / 'India Doesn't Have Toilet': Indians And Africans In War Of Words On Facebook / Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Skyrun Freezer Doesn't Freeze. by remi4ever(m): 7:46am On Apr 18, 2022
Hello house, I got a skyrun freezer a month ago and it has never frozen. I bought a new 2kva stabilizer still no show. It works overnight and not even any sign of freezing.

I called the Store I got it from and he asked his engineer to come check it out. He refilled the gas and I used it overnight with some bags of water, still no show. I'm tired and frustrated already.

I am blaming myself for not going for other brands. I own an Haier thermocool fridge and it's freezer compartment will freeze water in an 1hr or less.

What' else should I do? I have called the man several times and he just says a lot of nonsense.

PS: my voltage is fair enough an average of 205v on a good day.
Re: New Skyrun Freezer Doesn't Freeze. by secnelly: 7:55am On Apr 18, 2022
Doesn't it come with warranty?

Any New Product without warranty, I no buy and it must be clearly stated in the receipt because once it gives me headache within the first 6 months, I'm bringing it back to point of purchase for immediate change or refund. I no get time for drama.
Re: New Skyrun Freezer Doesn't Freeze. by remi4ever(m): 8:06am On Apr 18, 2022
secnelly:
Doesn't it come with warranty?

Any New Product without warranty, I no buy and it must be clearly stated in the receipt because once it gives me headache within the first 6 months, I'm bringing it back to point of purchase for immediate change or refund. I no get time for drama.

It has, it's a new one. Warranty is not Guarantee.
Re: New Skyrun Freezer Doesn't Freeze. by schoolboymatt(m): 8:11am On Apr 18, 2022
you said a month ago?
did the freezer not come with a guarantee?
take it back to the store for a replacement.
Re: New Skyrun Freezer Doesn't Freeze. by remi4ever(m): 8:12am On Apr 18, 2022
schoolboymatt:
you said a month ago?

did the freezer not come with a guarantee?

take it back to the store for a replacement.
Warranty..
Re: New Skyrun Freezer Doesn't Freeze. by kozmokaz(m): 8:45am On Apr 18, 2022
Check the settings

You probably turned down the temperature
Re: New Skyrun Freezer Doesn't Freeze. by remi4ever(m): 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
kozmokaz:
Check the settings

You probably turned down the temperature

No, 7 max.

(1) (Reply)

Definition Of Failure / Five Things One Should Never Do While Sleeping.. / KIDNAPPED: Dr. Femi Quadri, Librarian of d Federal College Of Education, Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.