Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Do You Also Agree With This? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Also Agree With This? (351 Views)

Burn Your Bridges Behind: Do You Agree With This Philosophy? / List Of Nigerian States And What They Are Identified For, Do You Agree? / 17 Signs That Shows That You Are Highly Intelligent. Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Also Agree With This? by OlasunkanmiSM(m): 8:47am On Apr 18, 2022
One of the most common things I've come to understand about the way we humans think is that...

We're always looking for excuses.

We're always trying to blame something or someone as to why we're not getting a desired outcome.

We blame our parents for not being successful in life...

We say I'm not successful because

- I didn't get a good education
- I come from a poor family background
- I don't have money'...
- No opportunities
- the economy is harsh'...amongst many others.

But here's one thing we should know...

The lack of a silver spoon may have set you on a path but you needn't stay on it. If you are prepared to learn and adapt you can transform your life." "

It sounds catchy right?

I heard it from the movie 'The Kingsman'...such a beautiful line�.

How do you know if all those excuses are valid or not?

You look at other people who had this same situation as yours but gone on to achieve success anyway.

The ultimate proof that something can be done is that other people have gone and done it.

No education? Most successful people I heard of never stepped into college not to talk of graduating..

So what?

Poor family background? Get in line dear. Lots of people are in this bracket...including me...

That shouldn't be an excuse.

If you're looking for excuses...you will find it.
If you're looking for results...you will find it.
You can either have excuses or results...never both.

You can achieve any goal you set for yourself if you can develop the self-discipline to do what it takes and to never give up.

So I ask you again....

Do you also agree with this?

1 Like

Re: Do You Also Agree With This? by God1000(m): 8:52am On Apr 18, 2022
OlasunkanmiSM:
One of the most common things I've come to understand about the way we humans think is that...

We're always looking for excuses.

We're always trying to blame something or someone as to why we're not getting a desired outcome.

We blame our parents for not being successful in life...

We say I'm not successful because

- I didn't get a good education
- I come from a poor family background
- I don't have money'...
- No opportunities
- the economy is harsh'...amongst many others.

But here's one thing we should know...

The lack of a silver spoon may have set you on a path but you needn't stay on it. If you are prepared to learn and adapt you can transform your life." "

It sounds catchy right?

I heard it from the movie 'The Kingsman'...such a beautiful line�.

How do you know if all those excuses are valid or not?

You look at other people who had this same situation as yours but gone on to achieve success anyway.

The ultimate proof that something can be done is that other people have gone and done it.

No education? Most successful people I heard of never stepped into college not to talk of graduating..

So what?

Poor family background? Get in line dear. Lots of people are in this bracket...including me...

That shouldn't be an excuse.

If you're looking for excuses...you will find it.
If you're looking for results...you will find it.
You can either have excuses or results...never both.

You can achieve any goal you set for yourself if you can develop the self-discipline to do what it takes and to never give up.

So I ask you again....

Do you also agree with this?
our people are talented and hardworking but environmental factors aren't favourable

1 Like

Re: Do You Also Agree With This? by OlasunkanmiSM(m): 8:56am On Apr 18, 2022
God1000:
our people are talented and hardworking but environmental factors aren't favourable

While this is perhaps true...

Most people don't try to look for ways around it but instead...

They just decided that there's no way for them.

The point is there's always a way to go about it.

I mean it's the same Nigeria that we are other people are doing great things while they started with nothing.

1 Like

Re: Do You Also Agree With This? by Joebryan(m): 8:51am On Apr 19, 2022
Thank you for sharing this.

So inspiring

1 Like

Re: Do You Also Agree With This? by OlasunkanmiSM(m): 9:00am On Apr 20, 2022
Joebryan:
Thank you for sharing this.

So inspiring

Glad you loved it

(1) (Reply)

NOC Engineer / Folorunsho Alakija: Biography Of The Most Successful Business Woman 2022 / Reasons Why You Should Learning UI/UX Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.