Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Video: Lady Removes Boobs Of Boyfriend's Side Chick For Using It To Attract Bf - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: Lady Removes Boobs Of Boyfriend's Side Chick For Using It To Attract Bf (4768 Views)

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Woman Ambushes Her Boyfriend's Side-chick, Almost Strangled Her / Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick / Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Lady Removes Boobs Of Boyfriend's Side Chick For Using It To Attract Bf by Techsavvy1: 9:05am On Apr 18, 2022
Twitter on fire as girlfriend removes boyfriend's side chick's boobs for using it to attract her boyfriend

https://twitter.com/Global_Info12/status/1515963317898076163?t=D3M3KTXyrViOgn3QWuLg6w&s=19

1 Share

Re: Video: Lady Removes Boobs Of Boyfriend's Side Chick For Using It To Attract Bf by God1000(m): 9:07am On Apr 18, 2022
Ladies also fight over guys
Re: Video: Lady Removes Boobs Of Boyfriend's Side Chick For Using It To Attract Bf by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 18, 2022
Some girls sha.
Re: Video: Lady Removes Boobs Of Boyfriend's Side Chick For Using It To Attract Bf by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 18, 2022
What the hell is this

Some women don't just have sense at all... fighting because of one useless gender undecided

And the side chick deserve it tho, when next she hears the word side chick she will flee grin

Op your headline is misleading undecided
Re: Video: Lady Removes Boobs Of Boyfriend's Side Chick For Using It To Attract Bf by Vinnie2000(m): 9:41am On Apr 18, 2022
See d yeye girls! She is like 'let me even see whether na better breasts she get'!
Re: Video: Lady Removes Boobs Of Boyfriend's Side Chick For Using It To Attract Bf by Vinnie2000(m): 9:46am On Apr 18, 2022
SilentQueen:
What the hell is this

Some women don't just have sense at all... fighting because of one useless gender undecided

I hope she find her room in the prison comfortable, rubbish
And the side chick deserve it tho, when next she hears the word side chick she will flee grin
You just dey make mouth! The last part of dis ur comment shows u will Fight, tear wigs, pants and bras for a man!

3 Likes

Re: Video: Lady Removes Boobs Of Boyfriend's Side Chick For Using It To Attract Bf by ambience(m): 9:52am On Apr 18, 2022
Vinnie2000:
See d yeye girls! She is like 'let me even see whether na better breasts she get'!
grin
Vinnie2000:
Re: Video: Lady Removes Boobs Of Boyfriend's Side Chick For Using It To Attract Bf by illicit(m): 10:02am On Apr 18, 2022
Remove as in cut it off or what

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Lady Removes Boobs Of Boyfriend's Side Chick For Using It To Attract Bf by OnyeObodo: 10:25am On Apr 18, 2022
Fake news. Useless site filled with virus

4 Likes

Re: Video: Lady Removes Boobs Of Boyfriend's Side Chick For Using It To Attract Bf by Techsavvy1: 11:09am On Apr 18, 2022
OnyeObodo:
Fake news. Useless site filled with virus

But i watched the video. It is real
Re: Video: Lady Removes Boobs Of Boyfriend's Side Chick For Using It To Attract Bf by paulolee(m): 11:17am On Apr 18, 2022
rubbish talk
Re: Video: Lady Removes Boobs Of Boyfriend's Side Chick For Using It To Attract Bf by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 18, 2022
Vinnie2000:
You just dey make mouth! The last part of dis ur comment shows u will Fight, tear wigs, pants and bras for a man!
Excuse me, I can't do such for a man undecided even if he is my fiance or husband, cos if he value and respect me he would not cheat on me

But just becos I can't fight over a man doesn't mean some crazy girls aren't ready to kill over their man grin

So the side chick is just unfortunate to meet a crazy main chick
Re: Video: Lady Removes Boobs Of Boyfriend's Side Chick For Using It To Attract Bf by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 18, 2022
Exposing there water melons all the time in the name of fighting over a man grin grin grin
Re: Video: Lady Removes Boobs Of Boyfriend's Side Chick For Using It To Attract Bf by Babara1994(m): 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
SilentQueen:
Excuse me, I can't do such for a man undecided even if he is my fiance or husband, cos if he value and respect me he would not cheat on me

But just becos I can't fight over a man doesn't mean some crazy girls aren't ready to kill over their man grin

So the side chick is just unfortunate to meet a crazy main chick
What if the lady insults and brings the fight to you? You to dey look like mumu abi

1 Like

Re: Video: Lady Removes Boobs Of Boyfriend's Side Chick For Using It To Attract Bf by headbasher96(m): 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
At the poster pls how can a boyfriend have a side chick
Re: Video: Lady Removes Boobs Of Boyfriend's Side Chick For Using It To Attract Bf by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
Babara1994:

What if the lady insults and brings the fight to you? You to dey look like mumu abi
So if she brings the fight to you, you go dey fight and embarrass urself like mumu, oponu abi

Continue showing off your mumuness
Babara1994 ko babara2005 ni
Re: Video: Lady Removes Boobs Of Boyfriend's Side Chick For Using It To Attract Bf by daytenian: 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
La ilaha llla Allahu

Aaah!
Re: Video: Lady Removes Boobs Of Boyfriend's Side Chick For Using It To Attract Bf by PharNEWS(m): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
Their wahala
Re: Video: Lady Removes Boobs Of Boyfriend's Side Chick For Using It To Attract Bf by Whazar(m): 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
IF ONLY IF ONLY!!!

They would cut her own breast too

IF ONLY
Re: Video: Lady Removes Boobs Of Boyfriend's Side Chick For Using It To Attract Bf by Babara1994(m): 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
SilentQueen:
So if she brings the fight to you, you go dey fight and embarrass urself like mumu, oponu abi

Continue showing off your mumuness
Babara1994 ko babara2005 ni

Lol
So if someone tries to stab you, you go open yansh for the person abi. I pray you don't fall into the shoes of some wives.
Re: Video: Lady Removes Boobs Of Boyfriend's Side Chick For Using It To Attract Bf by Realmi: 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
Techsavvy1:

But i watched the video. It is real
wey the link
Re: Video: Lady Removes Boobs Of Boyfriend's Side Chick For Using It To Attract Bf by Contekbbc: 3:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
So,because she's a side chick,she deserves to die.
Women have been their own enemies since 1200BC

SilentQueen:
What the hell is this

Re: Video: Lady Removes Boobs Of Boyfriend's Side Chick For Using It To Attract Bf by Contekbbc: 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
Nawa o

SilentQueen:
What the hell is this

Re: Video: Lady Removes Boobs Of Boyfriend's Side Chick For Using It To Attract Bf by Tallesty1(m): 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
SilentQueen:
What the hell is this

The OP is a liar. A man wasn't the reason for their fight. The lady on the floor was spreading rumors that the one panel beating her has AIDS.
Re: Video: Lady Removes Boobs Of Boyfriend's Side Chick For Using It To Attract Bf by offset67(m): 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
SilentQueen:
What the hell is this

your gender is the one being useless here

(1) (Reply)

Just In 1year:lagos Records 246 Murder, 486 Armed Robbery Cases / Slay Queen Dies With Maggot And Worms Coming From Her kitten ( See Video ) / He Was Alive, They Cut His Hand And Put In Plate Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.