Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

I Don't Think Nigeria Need A President That Is Walking Whit Walking Stick - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Think Nigeria Need A President That Is Walking Whit Walking Stick (167 Views)

67-Year-Old Ibrahim Geidam Attends Ministerial Screening With Walking Stick / Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR / Cletus Ilomuanya Confronts Okorocha Aboard Air Peace Flight With Walking Stick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Think Nigeria Need A President That Is Walking Whit Walking Stick by OMENKAismad: 9:10am On Apr 18, 2022
Ngige and tinubu should just go and sit down this two will use London hospital as government House

Atiku that one that abandon PDP and run to Dubai when PDP need him in Curt he will use Dubai as his second Aso Rock

Okorocha
this one will give Nigeria substandard infrastructure like what he did in imo state

Tabuwal and saraki
this two will be worse than buhari they will continue to pay our oil money to bandits and boko haram I don't see any meaningful program in their Stata when they are governor

Wike
This one will turn Aso Rock to weed and drug house he will get drunk one day and sign up Nigeria to Chinese

Osinbajo and Peter obi
This two is snake you never know what is in their maind they will be moving Nigeria up and down implementing some useless China project

Chibuike Amaechi
He will be only Activ in northern Nigeria he will never bring any good project to southern Nigeria firs four years will be only northerners they will put him in Cage

My question who will save Nigeria
Re: I Don't Think Nigeria Need A President That Is Walking Whit Walking Stick by Xscape1993(m): 9:19am On Apr 18, 2022
No way.
Re: I Don't Think Nigeria Need A President That Is Walking Whit Walking Stick by Felimax(m): 9:38am On Apr 18, 2022
70 years and above should be ruled out first. Then from the little we have we can start reasoning well.

(1) (Reply)

Grow Ahiazu Group Endorses Hon. Emeka Chinedu For 2nd Term / Word Of The Day / Timeline Of Tinubu's Achievements - Jibrin (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.