Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks (86561 Views)

Namtira Bwala: Bullied Lead British School Student Speaks (Video) / Truth Or Dare Sex Video: Chrisland, The Parents Or The Girl - Who Is To Blame? / Ola-Gbadamosi Ridwan Oladotun, LASU Best Graduating Student Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Didi2d(m): 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
Biglittlelois:
It's either the mother is blind, didn't watch the video clearly or just trying to gather sympathy from the public for the nonsense her daughter did, instead of her to keep quiet and solve the disgrace amicably with the school and discipline the girl, she exposed her the more, now everyone knows her name and her family, shameful.

Truth!
She has successfully escalated the issue

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Dagrace01(m): 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
I've not watched the video but if the girl was actually riding a boy, then there is no case..
They're both minors and victims of either moral decadence or exposure to the social media. Sometimes u shouldn't easily throw tantrums at men when u don't have the full picture of what happened..
If it had been an adult that she was making out with, then no matter the defense catalyst the man put up, he'll still be guilty, he might have incited the girl or school her on how to do it by brainwashing her.
In this case, we've to pity the poor kids, how they even got to know how to do it should be questioned, they're all victims here except the video says otherwise..
Thanks!

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Ishilove: 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

It is sickening.

The depravity is mind blowing

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by biggy00000(m): 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Male and rape.

When Sarah says that all men are rapists people think she hates men not knowing she's speaking the facts.

I challenge anyone on this forum. I give you from now till the last day of this month. Post a news article of rape case involving a Nigerian woman as the culprit and I will empty my bank account for you

All of you claim Nigerian women also rape and yet none of you has ever posted a picture or video evidence here.

Check out sapphiere profile. 90% of the threads there are Nigerian men raping women and their fellow men with pictures and videos proofs.
https://saharareporters.com/2021/12/24/nigerian-man-tells-police-unidentified-woman-lured-him-hotel-raped-and-stole-him.
I accept only transfer

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Really sad oo.

From all the reports here it was done by minors this is terrible.

My dear sister. A very good percentage of adults today on this very platform did same when very little kids. It is in most cases out of curiosity as kids an emulation of papa and Mama childish drama. I really do not see the fuss in this. All that is required is to correct this kids and tell them it's wrong. Of which telling them must be with good knowledge of sex education so it won't take away anything from them in the future. subsidywise18

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by iyke648(m): 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
Smartgeek:
I totally understand your angle which I also share. But do you think the way they threatened the girl not to disclose this situation to her parents is the way the school threatened the boys as well? For a video already gone viral in the school? A major bias knowing that the boys will be in major trouble if the parents of the girl gets to find out is what the school is trying to hard to avoid. Simply because they know the boys are Majorly culpable. Call it what you think.
We don't have a full gist on that We can't for sure say that the boys were not threatened the way the girl was. We are all generalising based on the info we saw on the Internet. The school on their own part were trying to protect their reputation by sweeping the whole stuff under the floor. If u recall, they had a similar incident last year on child molestation by one of their staff
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
subsidywise18:

Dude, I did not abuse you. You chose to abuse me. That shows immaturity.

If you cannot disagree with someone without abuse, you are not an adult.

Good afternoon. And grow up please. And if you think that children having sex is ok, that's your opinion. It is not mine, and it is wrong, rape or no rape.

Neither did I abuse you. From the guy you tried to mock by calling him the most wise on planet Earth.
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Deffjam: 1:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Male and rape.

When Sarah says that all men are rapists people think she hates men not knowing she's speaking the facts.

I challenge anyone on this forum. I give you from now till the last day of this month. Post a news article of rape case involving a Nigerian woman as the culprit and I will empty my bank account for you

All of you claim Nigerian women also rape and yet none of you has ever posted a picture or video evidence here.

Check out sapphiere profile. 90% of the threads there are Nigerian men raping women and their fellow men with pictures and videos proofs.
go to Twitter and see the video... definitely not rape.
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by wirinet(m): 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ishilove:

Yes, that's what they are supposed to do, believe it or not. It seems you don't know how the school system works, which is why you can so casually dismiss their culpability in this matter.

How does the school system work? You mean the school system can monitor children every student every minute 24/7? The school went to Dubai with supervisors. They lodged the students in the same room or separate rooms for boys and girls, and the supeevisors in separate rooms. At midnight the students decided to sneak out to have sex, and you want to hold the school culpable? How?

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by kingyakos: 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Please don't mind TheStakeHolder and his likes. God will punish all rape apologists.
God please come to our aid. Nigeria is not a place to breed a girl child. Hear what comes out from a suppose human being mouth.

What u have in ur head is akamu not brain...lmagine telling someone God punish, do u know who God is, to say he should punish someone.
It's true wen dey say women fine, get yansh,get everything but dem no get sense.....

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Kadejo(m): 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
As bitter is this situation is, the video did not in anyways portrayed rape, this is a case of two or more consenting minors.
Questions:

1. How on earth the the school allowed this urgly and disdain incident to happen?

2. Were they lodged in the same hotel room together?

3. Where was their supervisor at the material time.

4. Was thier any true or dare activiy?

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by wirinet(m): 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
Blablamalala:

My dear sister. A very good percentage of adults today on this very platform did same when very little kids. It is in most cases out of curiosity as kids an emulation of papa and Mama childish drama. I really do not see the fuss in this. All that is required is to correct this kids and tell them it's wrong. Of which telling them must be with good knowledge of sex education so it won't take away anything from them in the future.

My sister you have said the most sensible thing here. Everyone is sensationalizing the issue. The school, parents and Ubi Franklin misrepresented and mismanaged the whole thing.The children need counseling and not all these hullabaloo.

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by oilmane(m): 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
ALL MEN ARE RAPISTS. Men will sleep with anything with a hole.
Sleep with lizard, sleep with snake, sleep with minors, sleep with grannies, sleep with dead bodies. Just anything with a hole.

God punish them all.

Are you sure you meant to say all men or some men? All men include your dad, your brothers, your nephews, in fact all guys with dick, it can't be all men though cause I'm not one.

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by bamiworld(m): 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Male and rape.

Nothing like rape for the video i watched. The girl sabi cowgirl and reverse style. She dey even laugh
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by descartes400: 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
FuckDModz:

Two children had sex and you call that statutory rape.
Omo, women and victim mentality.

Boy - 13,
Girl - 11,

Boy - novice.
Girl - expert dick rider from a useless home.

Who even disvirgined the girl? Why is her useless family not investigating that one?

Why drag a school because of irresponsible parents?

Have you seen the video?

On the bolded. I'm shocked too. How was the boy able to easily penetrate the girl? As a kid, isn't there suppose to be presence of hymen for an 11 years old female kid?

Are we now to infere that the girl was already exposed to sex prior this encounter?

These kids were already exposed to sexual immorality way beyond and above their pay grade!

This is shameful. cry

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Lovebliss2(f): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
Just watched the video.
At such age?
So disappointing.
Poor parenting and also negligence from the school.

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by godepower: 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
Make una shut up jare op na mumu join define rape and gang rape watch the video if u go skul u will understand the school parent and society fail the rich kids get to fast in even been corrupt than their
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
At the end of the day, it is a difficult thing to discuss matters like this on nairaland.

Very.
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by OmoOshodi(m): 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
K

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by olympianares: 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

Stop this stupidity for God's sake! In the eyes of the law, a 10 year old does not have the mental capacity to give consent for sexual activity, so in the eyes of the law, SHE WAS SEXUALLY ABUSED! Why are Nigerians so móronic and stupid?

And so does a 13yr old boy

The boys were also abused

So who abused who?

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Smartgeek(m): 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
iyke648:
We don't have a full gist on that We can't for sure say that the boys were not threatened the way the girl was. We are all generalising based on the info we saw on the Internet. The school on their own part were trying to protect their reputation by sweeping the whole stuff under the floor. If u recall, they had a similar incident last year on child molestation by one of their staff
Good. Thank you from recalling the similar incident that happened recently. Protecting Children's life has become less important than protecting the school's reputation? Covering something as grave as this from the parents who brought the child to your school out of trust and competency on the school's part is unforgivable! Now, back to similar incident happening in that school. It shows how terrible that environment is inhumane let alone conducive for children's growth and well-being. Reeking of abominable precedences. This is not a gender battle. It is a case of many boys taking advantage of one girl in an environment that encourages such. Period!
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by seanwilliam(m): 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
Blablamalala:

Assuming the boys and girls were not mixed together and it ended as an act homosexualism? Wetin we go come talk again. I taya sef.

Lol then it’s que sera sera niyen
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by GloriousGbola: 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
wirinet:

How does the school system work? You mean the school system can monitor children every student every minute 24/7? The school went to Dubai with supervisors. They lodged the students in the same room or separate rooms for boys and girls, and the supeevisors in separate rooms. At midnight the students decided to sneak out to have sex, and you want to hold the school culpable? How?

As long as the children in your care are not legally adults you bear responsibility for them.

All of this would have been avoided if there was adult supervision. Hand over all your phones, it is lights out, report to me if anyone is misbehaving.

Instead children were left to run wild. Incidentally this is why while the missus hosts sleepovers all the time, she will not allow our kids to do sleepovers in the homes of most of our friends.

You can tell which of your friends are casual about things that should be taken seriously
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Heavensent01(m): 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Male and rape.

sharap use your father's house as bet not your empty bank acct

which money someone that spent all her life checking rape news want to get? pained born again olosho everywhere
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by PeacenLove2: 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
victorsola:
the part that the father beat the girl after seeing the video strange to me . I believe if it was rape as said the father shouldn’t have done that . Abi am not reading it well ni

If at all she didn't want to partake, she did everything wrong from the start, leaving her room to retrieve a charger, taking a drink (could be spiked with drugs), and for keeping such a thing quiet. Many parents would be angry and take that out on her. It may not be the right response but very common reaction esp in African homes.
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Ishilove: 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
wirinet:

The supervisors sleep in the same room with the kids as long as they are not within the school premises.

I laugh. You really don't know the system.
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by CAPSLOCKED: 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
obiekunie01:

STATUTORY RAPE SIR.

THOUGH THE MAIN ISSUES NOW IS THAT THEY ARE ALL MINOR SO I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW HOW THE LAW WILL HANDLE THAT.

BUT THE SCHOOL WILL BE CHARGED FOR NEGLIGENCE.

YES. WHEN TWO 10-YEAR-OLD CHILDREN HAVE CONSENSUAL SEX WE MUST ENDEAVOR TO ARREST THE MALE PARTICIPANT AND CHARGE HIM FOR STATUTORY RAPE. grin

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Elrafiki2(m): 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
From the expertise displayed on the video, It is obvious this isn't the first time those children are engaging in such act. Both sets of parents failed in the duty and this is what led yo this mess. The school is culpable too and should face the backlash along with the parents
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by bjtinz: 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
Wow. Sickening video.

Rape ish being bandied all over. However some key questions:

Who is the victim here?
Was there any coercion even if subtle?
Can the "Truth or dare" be seen as a form of coercion?
Lastly the noise about cowgirl is irrelevant. It's not in all cases the victim will be pinned to the ground screaming. In some cases, while under duress they may perform acts seemingly willingly (eg BJ). that doesn't remove the fact it was coercive.

FYI, o don't know who victim here and in fact like others have said, it's quite difficult, if not impossible to tell who it is, from the few minutes clip. Yes it could be either the girl or the boy.

Both parties need to be interrogated seriously.
Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by Acidosis(m): 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
GreatAxeMan:

Stop making your stupidity more and more evident!

Chrisland is a full boarding school which means that the children spend more time living amongst each other than they do with their parents.

How do you know from that very brief 28 clip that she was a willing participant?

It seems you're an authority on such issues which is good for you because judging from your single digit IQ, there are are very few other things you qualify to do with your life. [/s]

You started to bore me the moment you switched from rap.e to grooming. If two or more kids groom one another, then they're all to blame. One did the grooming, the other allowed himself or herself to be groomed. Trying to whip up your conclusive gender permutations into this is what makes you ediotic. They're all victims unless the video or another video shows otherwise.

I'm done with you here. Your ignorance is dangerous.

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by olympianares: 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
subsidywise18:

Of course not.

Honestly, some of you people quoting me, you guys cannot see something wrong with minors having sex?
Obviously, we acknowledge the fact that it is wrong,

But not the fact that the girl is the victim(which is what you are implying)

Re: Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks by jaxxy(m): 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
qekng40:
Why are most school management so quick to hide malicious stuffs?

Try me and I would sue the bejesus outta you ppl.

Rubb.ish!

These schools are highly irresponsible. When they should be correcting and showing good moral to the students they are behaving like accomplices or enablers.

same thing happened with dowen college.

Useless, irresponsible and unprofessional teachers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply)

See The Five Largest Universities In Nigeria / 2016/2017 Complete WAEC Time Table Now Available / Teacher At Best Schools, Abuja Beats, Flogs, Slaps Female Student

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68