Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Confronts His Accuser Years Later And Shares Chat - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Confronts His Accuser Years Later And Shares Chat (2060 Views)

How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday / Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Shares Their Chat Where She Confessed (screenshots) / Man falsely accused of being a thief burnt to death in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Confronts His Accuser Years Later And Shares Chat by ExAngel007(f): 9:27am On Apr 18, 2022
Man falsely accused of rape confronts his accuser years later and shares their chat where she confessed

A man has revealed that he doesn't trust women and he
shared the origin of his fears and distrust.

He took to Twitter to share his chat with a young woman he
loved who accused him of rape years ago and caused
everyone to hate him, only for her to later apologise privately
to him, while he continued to live with the stigma.

In the chat, the man confronted his accuser, reminding her of
the mini-getaway they went on years ago and how she told
everyone he raped her.

The woman then admitted to the man that she knows what
she did was wrong. She said she was young and felt like an
outsider so she was ashamed that she was already sleeping
with a guy she just met. She then lied that the men raped her.

The man told her that while she has moved on, married, and
has a child, he has been damaged by her actions and has not
been able to have a relationship with women because he
doesn't trust them.

Read the man's chat with the woman below.

Re: Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Confronts His Accuser Years Later And Shares Chat by God1000(m): 9:33am On Apr 18, 2022
The accuser deserves a lengthy prison jail, so many innocent guys are languishing in prison due to false accusations of rape

8 Likes

Re: Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Confronts His Accuser Years Later And Shares Chat by habsydiamond(m): 9:38am On Apr 18, 2022
Some people are just wicked... Na wetin that girl want do to those guys be this ooo.. What if she didn't say she was chasing clout. Those guys will just end up in jail for nothing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Confronts His Accuser Years Later And Shares Chat by VEXT: 9:39am On Apr 18, 2022
Wahala gender
Re: Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Confronts His Accuser Years Later And Shares Chat by NwaAmaikpe: 9:58am On Apr 18, 2022
shocked

The truth is,

Women never forgive themselves for indulging in sex-on-the-first-date. They see sex as their bargaining chip, a trophy they must not give out freely else they will be worthless because sex is all that a woman truly has to offer.

That is why when they let you have it, these creatures who have mastered lying to themselves, and believing in those lies just to find closure would either badmouth you to their friends so it will be you who is worthless or outrightly say you raped them.

Because how do they face their fellow vaginarians when the news is out in the open that they donated kpekus on the first date.
How do they come to terms with the realization that a man who chased them for one month won't call them again because he has gotten the only thing they have to offer.

Na dem sabi.
Just like I will not groom a chicken just for it be a pet, NwaAmaikpe will not agree to go on a first date with a lady if the possibility of debbé is low.

Why will I waste precious time, sitting across a table asking a woman to tell me about herself as if she's Olaudah Equaino's daughter, when we can be sweating profusely on the bed getting to know our strengths and perfectly mastering our weaknesses.

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Confronts His Accuser Years Later And Shares Chat by Kriss216: 9:59am On Apr 18, 2022
My condolences to the innocent man that married that daughter of Jezebel.

1 Like

Re: Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Confronts His Accuser Years Later And Shares Chat by obiekunie01: 10:04am On Apr 18, 2022
God1000:
The accuser deserves a lengthy prison jail, so many innocent guys are languishing in prison due to false accusations of rape

they do this false accusations because they know they will get away with it even when their accusation is discovered to be false.

i made sure i protect myself by always recording all my sessions with them.

when eating with the demon do it with a long spoon.

3 Likes

Re: Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Confronts His Accuser Years Later And Shares Chat by God1000(m): 10:12am On Apr 18, 2022
obiekunie01:

they do this false accusations because they know they will get away with it even when their accusation is discovered to be false.

i made sure i protect myself by always recording all my sessions with them.

when eating with the demon do it with a long spoon.
good for you, we live in dangerous times

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Confronts His Accuser Years Later And Shares Chat by tojahh(m): 10:24am On Apr 18, 2022
If na me... I will ensure i take her down.

With the evidence I have. I will ensure I go madly dirty with her. I will so reduce her.

You can't put me and my existence in jeopardy and wants to enjoy your life.

E be like Ogun never kill person for her eyes before lipsrsealed

Mba adighi eme é mé

2 Likes

Re: Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Confronts His Accuser Years Later And Shares Chat by ivolt: 10:40am On Apr 18, 2022
It is too late to do anything now.
The best time to act is when the accusation was made.

Lesson to those who sleep with random strangers.
Your next exploit can end badly and could take years to fix.
Re: Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Confronts His Accuser Years Later And Shares Chat by dfrost: 11:53am On Apr 18, 2022

I avoid stories that touch simple. Never been accused of such and will never be. Men, sheath thy sword.

Some will say 'easy to say but it remains the fact'. Sheath thy sword. Let thy sword not put thee in danger.
Re: Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Confronts His Accuser Years Later And Shares Chat by Karlovich: 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
embarassed Some of these rape stories are from ladies that regretted consensual s*x with their partners.

It's similar to a dude getting involved with a lady that used makeup to deceive the dude during the night only for the dude to realize in the morning that she actually looks like this

3 Likes

Re: Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Confronts His Accuser Years Later And Shares Chat by Sultty(m): 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
wow,I fear who no dey fear these ladies. Forgiveness ke u there some actions can cause irredeemable damages that's what some people don't realize

Re: Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Confronts His Accuser Years Later And Shares Chat by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
Women been using the weapon of rape against men since 12AD and centuries, grin grin grin
Re: Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Confronts His Accuser Years Later And Shares Chat by vivalavida(m): 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth is,

Women never forgive themselves for indulging in sex-on-the-first-date. They see sex as their bargaining chip, a trophy they must not give out freely else they will be worthless because sex is all that a woman truly has to offer.

That is why when they let you have it, these creatures who have mastered lying to themselves, and believing in those lies just to find closure would either badmouth you to their friends so it will be you who is worthless or outrightly say you raped them.

Because how do they face their fellow vaginarians when the news is out in the open that they donated kpekus on the first date.
How do they come to terms with the realization that a man who chased them for one month won't call them again because he has gotten the only thing they have to offer.

Na dem sabi.
Just like I will not groom a chicken just for it be a pet, NwaAmaikpe will not agree to go on a first date with a lady if the possibility of debbé is low.

Why will I waste precious time, sitting across a table asking a woman to tell me about herself as if she's Olaudah Equaino's daughter, when we can be sweating profusely on the bed getting to know our strengths and perfectly mastering our weaknesses.

Another Banger from my mentor grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Confronts His Accuser Years Later And Shares Chat by paulolee(m): 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
lord save us form karachika..
Re: Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Confronts His Accuser Years Later And Shares Chat by paulolee(m): 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth is,

Na dem sabi.

this guy eh...one tin I admire u for is ur use of words, sarcasm n pun to pass messages even if u sound off point n annoying at times bt its not easy....#respect

4 Likes

Re: Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Confronts His Accuser Years Later And Shares Chat by meobizy(f): 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
It happens every day and is still happening. Next.
Re: Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Confronts His Accuser Years Later And Shares Chat by DigitalStepdad: 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
Guy still dey try enter the place again ... See as he dey drop lerrix. After the matter done solve ...Men and woman nah mistake ... God for leave Adam jeje with animals for garden ...I swear
Re: Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Confronts His Accuser Years Later And Shares Chat by lordm(m): 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
Fear women
Re: Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Confronts His Accuser Years Later And Shares Chat by Randy100: 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth is,

Na dem sabi.

Madoooo grin grin grin
Sweating profusely for me grin

1 Like

Re: Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Confronts His Accuser Years Later And Shares Chat by Realmi: 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
Red medicine people....did he speak ur minds grin
Re: Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Confronts His Accuser Years Later And Shares Chat by princeemmma(m): 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
Men don suffer, anything little issue for now, na rape,.......

This days am even scared to have any relationship with little young girl's, because any small touch like this,.....
. Person go land for. Prison
Re: Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Confronts His Accuser Years Later And Shares Chat by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
.the world has bin reduced to shit and garbage... Once an allegation Hits the social media, and two or three worthless and useless celebrities comments on it, it is done for the accused...

Now chrisland issue is on ground, they are all quiet because they know nothing can happen to the minor (guy) that is involved...

Oh yes..the boy is a minor and the girl was the one in charge of the act so it is the boy who was raped...now all fingers are pointing to the school...what about the parents who failed woefully in parenting the girl ?..

obviously not her first time...for a ten years old ? Her mother should hide her face and stop fooling herself on social media with unnecessary interviews... It was her unnecessary outburst that made the whole thing went viral...

One can also conclude that the girl is a victim of bad parenting
Re: Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Confronts His Accuser Years Later And Shares Chat by ExcelDBM: 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Confronts His Accuser Years Later And Shares Chat by mcayomind: 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth is,

Na dem sabi.

Werey, hahahaha
Re: Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Confronts His Accuser Years Later And Shares Chat by kokkubabboni421(m): 11:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
K
Re: Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Confronts His Accuser Years Later And Shares Chat by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 12:07am On Apr 19, 2022
Typing....
Re: Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Confronts His Accuser Years Later And Shares Chat by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 12:14am On Apr 19, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth is,

Nwaamaikpe A Great Legend you are!

The untold story behind 98% of rape fairytales.

Especially from clowns that claims they were raped in the man’s house.... Did you go to his house for house fellowship or what?
Re: Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Confronts His Accuser Years Later And Shares Chat by Nwaotu10(m): 7:01am On Apr 19, 2022
Where's lalasticlala sef undecided undecided
Re: Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Confronts His Accuser Years Later And Shares Chat by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:09am On Apr 19, 2022
Some feminists still believe that a girl having first time sex with a stranger is rape
Re: Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Confronts His Accuser Years Later And Shares Chat by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 19, 2022
tojahh:
If na me... I will ensure i take her down.

With the evidence I have. I will ensure I go madly dirty with her. I will so reduce her.

You can't put me and my existence in jeopardy and wants to enjoy your life.

E be like Ogun never kill person for her eyes before lipsrsealed

Mba adighi eme é mé
Simp sharrap abeg.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yes / Horrible! 30-year-old Woman Found Hanging By The Neck Inside Boyfriend's Room / Breaking News:armed Robbery In Igando Going On Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.