Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Critics Divided Nigeria With Mouths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Critics Divided Nigeria With Mouths (11468 Views)

Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity / List Of Buhari's Critics Who Have Died Within 8 Months - Sahara Reporters / Femi Adesina: Buhari Doesn’t Care About Your Noise, Murmurings And Curses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Critics Divided Nigeria With Mouths by tesppidd: 10:10am On Apr 18, 2022
cheesy
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Critics Divided Nigeria With Mouths by Godstiger(m): 10:10am On Apr 18, 2022
Too many mad people in this antagonizing administration.
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Critics Divided Nigeria With Mouths by McCoy9067(m): 10:10am On Apr 18, 2022
E no go better for Adesina, don't worry. Your days are numbered, the moment you leave your office, we are patiently waiting for you in Ipetumodu (Osun state)
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Critics Divided Nigeria With Mouths by JooEeL(m): 10:12am On Apr 18, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
I refuse to accept that the major problem facing this country is this tribe....they are always the first to attack anyone that criticises the government, yet they suffer the most in their dilapidated region.

Imagine an average youth in that region paying as much as 50k as bribe to be recruited in the "Owo da" group of companies.

Yet they still want to vote in another vegetable just because.......... I don't know Sha but I pray they wake up from this fullishness

Calm down. We will remember the idiot when Yoruba nation comes. His name has already been included as a hardcore saboteur in our book for the quest for freedom.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Critics Divided Nigeria With Mouths by 007lss: 10:13am On Apr 18, 2022
Me too
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Critics Divided Nigeria With Mouths by sterlingD(m): 10:13am On Apr 18, 2022
I was expecting the Clap back and usual and as expected DJ Demi Adesina does not slack and does not disappoint

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Critics Divided Nigeria With Mouths by tizzle(m): 10:14am On Apr 18, 2022
Just lime Goodluck's critics did
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Critics Divided Nigeria With Mouths by ransomed: 10:14am On Apr 18, 2022
So happy you have accepted that your government is divided , Nigeria is also divided by the wickedness of your master and cohorts .
We are tired of your lies and deceit .
May God rule your life and family the way you rule Nigerians. Amen.
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Critics Divided Nigeria With Mouths by Mandate2023: 10:15am On Apr 18, 2022
And Buhari Divine Nigeria with action
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Critics Divided Nigeria With Mouths by Dauraking: 10:15am On Apr 18, 2022
Buhari's critics divided Nigerians with mouth, according to Femi AdeSinner. But Buhari divided Nigerians with mouth and in actions.
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Critics Divided Nigeria With Mouths by Princessogaraya(f): 10:15am On Apr 18, 2022
This man should go and pack one side biko
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Critics Divided Nigeria With Mouths by Camelot65: 10:16am On Apr 18, 2022
Femi and foolish statements are inseparable.
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Critics Divided Nigeria With Mouths by Franking: 10:16am On Apr 18, 2022
I wonder what Femi will do after Buhari's presidency.
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Critics Divided Nigeria With Mouths by Ndubest123(m): 10:16am On Apr 18, 2022
Endtime Adeshina
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Critics Divided Nigeria With Mouths by jrusky(m): 10:16am On Apr 18, 2022
For God sake does this man has no family yo advice him or what? Must he talk?

Adeshina pls shut up!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Critics Divided Nigeria With Mouths by seborrhic: 10:22am On Apr 18, 2022
Laggafin:
This Aso rock Simp wont stop surprising grin.. Anywx na few months remain Sha.. jungle go ripe
Don't be surprised this same accursed Femi when he leaves office now starts being a supposed champion of free speech and a critic of goverment policies,advising the sitting government on how to properly go about governing;and there would be a Nigerian audience listening to him,hailing his utterances,forgetting the horrors he committed when he was in the same position in Aso Rock.
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Critics Divided Nigeria With Mouths by Eyeofsauron(m): 10:25am On Apr 18, 2022
To use electric cable wipe this slowpoke for neck just dey enter my eye..
I don switch enter vawulence mode..anybody when f***up go collect.
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Critics Divided Nigeria With Mouths by myrates: 10:25am On Apr 18, 2022
LordIsaac:
I don't know where this Femi will retire too, honestly.
He isn't staying in Nigeria after this regime
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Critics Divided Nigeria With Mouths by israelmao(m): 10:25am On Apr 18, 2022
And Buhari has divided Nigeria by the words of his mouth more than Fulani herdmen,armed bandits and terrorists:
1.Muslims should vote for Muslims and Christians should vote for Christians
2.Monkeys and baboons will be soaked in blood
3.A war against Boko Haram is a war against the north
4.The tribe that represents a dot out Nigerian population
5.I will teach them in the language they understand
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Critics Divided Nigeria With Mouths by Donedeal1(m): 10:26am On Apr 18, 2022
Reuben, will not be this blinded, but if this is the best femi can offer,then its too low.
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Critics Divided Nigeria With Mouths by GreyLaw(m): 10:27am On Apr 18, 2022
McCoy9067:
E no go better for Adesina, don't worry. Your days are numbered, the moment you leave your office, we are patiently waiting for you in Ipetumodu (Osun state)

He won't come there. Even his house in Yaba, he won't go there. The man will simply stay in Abuja or hope APC wins the election so he can co tinue wallowing in his hypocrisy.
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Critics Divided Nigeria With Mouths by Tonero231: 10:27am On Apr 18, 2022
With all due respect sir, U are madt
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Critics Divided Nigeria With Mouths by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 18, 2022
Most of the people accusing Buhari of dividing Nigeria are people who are angry about losing in 2015.

It does not mean Buhari is a good leader, it just means that in democracy, losers tend to suddenly become 'angry at their country'. See how democrats became angry at their own country when Trump won in 2016? Or when Bush won in 2000 and 04. Minute their candidate wins, they promptly became 'patriotic' again.

And many Buhari supporters before 2015 were calling Nigeria 'useless' Minute he won, Nigeria became great again...

At the end, all na wash. If PDP wins again in 2023, many of those who were shouting that Nigeria is divided, will shout that it is united again.

All in all, people should stop taking elections seriously...as if they will die if their party does not win.

(And yes, Buhari in my opinion is a bad leader. I did not vote for him in 2015 and 19, and never will vote for his party, or PDP. )

So, unfortunately, as it pains me to say this, attack dog adeshina is right.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Critics Divided Nigeria With Mouths by GreyLaw(m): 10:29am On Apr 18, 2022
myrates:
He isn't staying in Nigeria after this regime

Most likely, but it is a shame that a man his age and size can comfortably tell lies, gaslight people, even support murderous herdsmen just for a job's pay and access to aso rock.

I don't see the difference between Judas Iscariot and Femi Adesina.
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Critics Divided Nigeria With Mouths by zeyt: 10:31am On Apr 18, 2022
Bishop kukah said it all. Truth hurts. This system won't take us to promised land. We need radical change in this country.
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Critics Divided Nigeria With Mouths by Proudlyomonna: 10:31am On Apr 18, 2022
LordIsaac:
I don't know where this Femi will retire to, honestly.

Asin the matter just weak me self ��
The way wey him carry him own BMC job for head ehnn�
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Critics Divided Nigeria With Mouths by ofiko123(m): 10:32am On Apr 18, 2022
Omo this country nawa o..
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Critics Divided Nigeria With Mouths by Sleekfingers: 10:34am On Apr 18, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
I refuse to accept that the major problem facing this country is this tribe....they are always the first to attack anyone that criticises the government, yet they suffer the most in their dilapidated region.

Imagine an average youth in that region paying as much as 50k as bribe to be recruited in the "Owo da" group of companies.

Yet they still want to vote in another vegetable just because.......... I don't know Sha but I pray they wake up from this fullishness

Whether una like it or not. Tinubu is the next president or Osinbajo......
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Critics Divided Nigeria With Mouths by treatise: 10:35am On Apr 18, 2022
LordIsaac:
I don't know where this Femi will retire to, honestly.

Foursquare Church, sabisa branch
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Critics Divided Nigeria With Mouths by Naijanascam: 10:37am On Apr 18, 2022
Oga Adesina I know you are busy doing your job as defendant of this 'the best regime since the deceitful amalgamation of 1914'...... but you must remember that nothing lasts forever even awusa perfume......

Don't defend sheepishly please..
Travel alone to ya village and thank me for the experience
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Critics Divided Nigeria With Mouths by DispatcherLagos: 10:37am On Apr 18, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Whether una like it or not. Tinubu is the next president or Osinbajo......

OK....you have been noticed....oya crawl back to your hole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pipeline Contract: Oil Thieves, Collaborators Fueling Attacks On Tompolo - IPL / Interesting Thing About Association Of Witches And Wizards In Nigeria / Corruption In Africa: Keynote Speech By Professor Patrick L.O. Lumumba Of Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.