Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Chrisland School In Messy Saga As 10-yr-old Nigerian Pupil Gang-raped By Peers I - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chrisland School In Messy Saga As 10-yr-old Nigerian Pupil Gang-raped By Peers I (300 Views)

Chief Leemon Ikpea In Messy Divorce Scandal / Lokoja Tanker Explosion: Pupil, 9 Others Dead (Viewers Discretion) / 18+ Only!watch Leak Video Of How 4 Boys Gang Raped A Jss2 Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chrisland School In Messy Saga As 10-yr-old Nigerian Pupil Gang-raped By Peers I by Worldtopnewsng2: 9:47am On Apr 18, 2022
Chrisland School In Messy Saga As 10-yr-old Nigerian Pupil Gang-raped By Peers In Dubai

The development broke after music executive, Ubi Franklin, exposed a disturbing rape saga involving a minor.

Specifically, he had shared the story of how his friend’s 10-year-old daughter was raped during a school competition in Dubai. In a series of tweets, Ubi mentioned that the little girl was selected to represent her school in a competition in Dubai. He said while at the competition, the girl was raped by a group of fellow students.

She was also video taped and the video was posted on Instagram a month ago.

Also Read: Ubi Franklin to Timaya: “You knelt down to beg after attacking me unprovoked, I’ll dig out the CCTV footage.”

According to Ubi, the distraught parents found out after another parent in the school alerted them.

https://worldtopnewsng.com/chrisland-school-in-messy-saga-as-10-yr-old-nigerian-pupil-gang-raped-by-peers-in-dubai/

(1) (Reply)

Elon Musk: Life's Race Is Not How Far But How Well / Did Adamu Garba Say Boko Haram,bandits Are Freedom Fighters Of Northern Nigeria? / Money Conscious Rev Father Mbaka Said Obi Is Too Stingy To Be Nigeria’s Presiden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.