Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Hooker Vs. Cabbie - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hooker Vs. Cabbie (1162 Views)

Today I Messed Up By Out-farting A Cabbie On The Way To The Airport / The French Man And The Hooker / a mistress,a hooker and a wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hooker Vs. Cabbie by IBBFan(m): 12:29am On Feb 19, 2006
A boy and his date were parked on a back road some distance from town, doing what boys and girls do on back roads some distance from town, when the girl stopped the boy.

"I really should have mentioned this earlier, but I'm actually a hooker and I charge $20 for sex." The boy reluctantly paid her, and they did their thing.

After a cigarette, the boy just sat in the driver's seat looking out the window. "Why aren't we going anywhere?" asked the girl.

"Well, I should have mentioned this before, but I'm actually a taxi driver, and the fare back to town is $25."
Re: Hooker Vs. Cabbie by bagoma(f): 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2006
that was funny. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hooker Vs. Cabbie by Free(f): 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2006
hehehehe grin cheesy
Re: Hooker Vs. Cabbie by hotangel2(f): 1:43am On Feb 20, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy he collected his 20 naira and added 5 naira to it. Smart-ass. cheesy cheesy
Re: Hooker Vs. Cabbie by spikelord(m): 2:40am On Mar 20, 2006
That was a five dollar gain. grin grin
Re: Hooker Vs. Cabbie by robby1(m): 11:21am On Mar 20, 2006
point of correction hot angel its not naira. its dollars
Re: Hooker Vs. Cabbie by GeeCee(m): 2:41am On Jun 28, 2009
t 4 t

(1) (Reply)

Not Really Funny / Bad Humor: Saving Money / Mr Clean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.