Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

2023 Presidency: Why Pro-Tinubu Elements Goofed On Osinbajo Betrayal Claim - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Why Pro-Tinubu Elements Goofed On Osinbajo Betrayal Claim (13100 Views)

Rivers: Why Pro-fubara Speaker Resigned, Vacated Seat / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) / A Nairalander take on #Twitter Ban: President Buhari Goofed On The Twitter Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Pro-Tinubu Elements Goofed On Osinbajo Betrayal Claim by mrkia(m): 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
But with all the epistle, it changes nothing. Osinbajo remained the Modern - day - ODALE wink
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Pro-Tinubu Elements Goofed On Osinbajo Betrayal Claim by Saintinoo(m): 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:
In any case, either Tinubu or Osinbajo will be the president from 29 May 2023. All these stories no concern me as long as Emeka is not nearby. angry
In your mind you have concluded that presidency is going to Southwest, premium tears loading.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Pro-Tinubu Elements Goofed On Osinbajo Betrayal Claim by Saintinoo(m): 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
WhizdomXX:
Osibanjo is Tinubu's last card in this game. Tinubu knows that Buhari doesn't care about any of them. This so called "rift" is a ploy by Tinubu so that Buhari will finally settle on the VP as APC'z consensus candidate. Tinubu learnt from the recently concluded APC National Convention that Buhari actually calls the shot in APC today no matter the Billion vans or "Yoruba National Leader". He doesn't want to lose out on both sides and that's why Osibanjo is contesting. Believe me, they've planned this strategy along time ago. Tinubu's declaration was just to test the waters if he could earn it outrightly in repayment for his efforts. But seeing that the fulanis cabals want to play a fast one on him he has played his Trump card, Osibanjo. By the end of next month everything will be revealed.

Mark this post.
And yes I will vote Yemi Osibanjo over Atiku A.
Both were VPs and one has even more blame for the many stolen resources under his watch.
Proud Deltan.

You started making sense before you confused everything. The North and Buhari will never allow Tinubu or anybody from the southwest in APC become president because they believe that Tinubu owns southwest APC.

Believe me you, the shock which the North and Buhari are planning, only the strong can take it, it will come like a tsunami. Go to the North and hear public opinion, this has already been planned.

Their no 1 choice right now is GEJ and if he refuse the offer, they Will get an angel from the North who is loved by both South and North, if that fails, they will rather rig the elections for their candidate.

In the North, every Mallam is shouting Jonathan Jonathan, they love him now just because they see him as a sure way of getting back power after 4 years.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Pro-Tinubu Elements Goofed On Osinbajo Betrayal Claim by Jimtop001(m): 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Yemi Osibanjo-Odale
You're truly an idiot... Such a lowlife
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Pro-Tinubu Elements Goofed On Osinbajo Betrayal Claim by Realist12: 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
Osinbajo is a betrayal, Tinubu United the southwest under one party .
With the intention of Osinbajo to contest the presidential election, he's allowed the division to take place which was evident in Awolowo-Ladoke too . We had a strong leadership and followership which translated to better governance under Awolowo until Ladoke took the silver from the the Powers . Same is happening now .
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Pro-Tinubu Elements Goofed On Osinbajo Betrayal Claim by Jimtop001(m): 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
UncommonLogic:
Another rubbish trash, infantile primary school shallow empty analysis.
Tinubu noise all over the place.
Concentrate on your own candidate and leave Tinubu and his supporters alone.
Tinubu is more concerned and working on winning the elections while you people are busy trying to create disinformation, distractions and enemies that doesn't exist.
Tinubu is much smarter than that. He's concentrating on the price ahead.
But you have lost focus of another 4/8 years and what how it will be for this country, you and your family if the wrong person gets there. Are you people not thinking at all? How dense all of you are!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Pro-Tinubu Elements Goofed On Osinbajo Betrayal Claim by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
bennybuhari:

https://independent.ng/2023-presidency-why-pro-tinubu-elements-goofed-on-osinbajo-betrayal-claim/

S.G Ikoku contested against his own FATHER, the great Alvan Ikoku, and WON.

Remember, Alvan had S.G as his biological son, bought baby food, nappies, paid school fees, trained him from infancy.

So, what rubbish entitlement is Ojúyọbọ́ feeling?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Pro-Tinubu Elements Goofed On Osinbajo Betrayal Claim by gbigbega: 7:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
WhizdomXX:
Osibanjo is Tinubu's last card in this game. Tinubu knows that Buhari doesn't care about any of them. This so called "rift" is a ploy by Tinubu so that Buhari will finally settle on the VP as APC'z consensus candidate. Tinubu learnt from the recently concluded APC National Convention that Buhari actually calls the shot in APC today no matter the Billion vans or "Yoruba National Leader". He doesn't want to lose out on both sides and that's why Osibanjo is contesting. Believe me, they've planned this strategy along time ago. Tinubu's declaration was just to test the waters if he could earn it outrightly in repayment for his efforts. But seeing that the fulanis cabals want to play a fast one on him he has played his Trump card, Osibanjo. By the end of next month everything will be revealed.

Mark this post.
And yes I will vote Yemi Osibanjo over Atiku A.
Both were VPs and one has even more blame for the many stolen resources under his watch.
Proud Deltan.

Interesting analysis. If this is true, then I dove my hat for Tinubu for being the master of the game.

Truly, the north may not want him but they cannot overrun the duel of Tinubu and Osibanjo if they are in sync.

I have always thought the North (Hausa Fulani)as no intention of leaving the Presidency. I mean how do you explain Buhari's disregard for quota that about 80% of key positions are given to Fulani. If they intend to exit, they won't be that daring knowing it all ends in 2023.

The only checkmate is your analogy. Things will be fun to watch if you are correct.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Pro-Tinubu Elements Goofed On Osinbajo Betrayal Claim by kernniejay(m): 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Yemi Osibanjo-Odale
But Tinubu that carry Lagos looted money to the north to sympathize with market fire victims while leaving Ladipo market fire victims to their fate is not an odale abi? Buhari will soon show what real odale is by the time your Tinubu realize his bullion van money spent during the 2019 general election to pay for Buhari's victory is a total waste of his ill gotten wealth on Buhari.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Pro-Tinubu Elements Goofed On Osinbajo Betrayal Claim by WhizdomXX(m): 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
gbigbega:

Interesting analysis. If this is true, then I dove my hat for Tinubu for being the master of the game.

Truly, the north may not want him but they cannot overrun the duel of Tinubu and Osibanjo if they are in sync.

I have always thought the North (Hausa Fulani)as no intention of leaving the Presidency. I mean how do you explain Buhari's disregard for quota that about 80% of key positions are given to Fulani. If they intend to exit, they won't be that daring knowing it all ends in 2023.

The only checkmate is your analogy. Things will be fun to watch if you are correct.

Tinubu and Osibanjo have been and are still together. Not necessarily as close friends, but as sure political allies. In this arrangement, bear in mind that Buhari and the Northerners in apc may have their own candidate but they'll only settle for Osibanjo not just to placate Tinubu but if they believe he will answer to their wishes too.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Pro-Tinubu Elements Goofed On Osinbajo Betrayal Claim by WhizdomXX(m): 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
gbigbega:

And mind you in all this, if Osibanjo or Tinubu ends up facing Atiku in PDP just know that only the Sith east and south south will be able to rescue their Yoruba brothers at that point.
This will be even harder if Atiku picks one of SS
That is why we don't want Atiku to win in PDP.
POWER MUST COME SOUTH. Preferably SS/SE.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Pro-Tinubu Elements Goofed On Osinbajo Betrayal Claim by Ttalk: 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
emmykk:
These Yoruba people think it is only them that has brain...you rule 8 years through PDP then you want to rule 8years through Tinubu or Osinbajo through APC .

Tinubu and Osinbajo are in the race to gag buhari to choose any of them,they are not at any war and there is nothing like betrayal.

Any win for any of them is a win for Tinubu and the south west.

Come June 1st Buhari will choose his anointed one over Tinubu and Osinbajo is not as if they are no qualify or will not do better but for national unity and interest they will both be disappointed.

And should buhari support any of them to get the ticket it will show that not only that the president is a good example of bad leadership but a verify idiot.

Today is Easter Monday, your mood suppose dey better
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Pro-Tinubu Elements Goofed On Osinbajo Betrayal Claim by blazesam(m): 2:39am On Apr 19, 2022
LeoDeKing:
In any case, either Tinubu or Osinbajo will be the president from 29 May 2023. All these stories no concern me as long as Emeka is not nearby. angry

When é long too much I no the waste my time to read
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why Pro-Tinubu Elements Goofed On Osinbajo Betrayal Claim by Patrickyemi: 10:30am On Apr 19, 2022
E be things

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Anti-people, Reverse Robin Hoodist “courage” By Farooq A. Kperogi / What Happened To The Federal Government's Whistle-Blowing Policy? / Flash: Testimonies pour into PTAD Twitter page From Pensioners And Their kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.