Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,095 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Bola Tinubu Betrayed Mko Abiola. - Kola Abiola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Betrayed Mko Abiola. - Kola Abiola (2933 Views)

2023: Kola Abiola Declare Interest In Running For Presidency / June 12 Special: 12 Judases Of June 12 Who Betrayed MKO Abiola (HOPE '93) / Kola Abiola Hugs Tinubu In Aso Rock As Buhari Confers GCFR On His Father. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Betrayed Mko Abiola. - Kola Abiola by Noel19: 11:26am On Apr 18, 2022
What role did Bola Tinubu play in all of these?
At the very beginning, he was part of the Yar’Adua PF group from Jos. He was a senator then, and as far as the group went, we related. The crisis started post-election. When Abacha came, one of the things he wanted to do was to be the administrator for Lagos.
That is Tinubu?
Yes. I am sure you have seen pictures of him and my dad. He was hoping that there would be civilian administrators like we had under IBB but Abacha said no, that he was going to have military administrators. So he (Tinubu) said okay, in that case, can I be a deputy administrator? But Abacha said that there wouldn’t be deputies. Then he wanted the post of a commissioner.
He wanted to be a commissioner?
Yes. Then it was a choice between him and someone very close to Jakande who has passed on now. I can’t remember his name, but because Babagana was already in the government, that guy was picked as commissioner. But really, Senator Tinubu had lost out already.
Was Tinubu very close to MKO?
Yes, he was close enough. He and Adeniyi Adele, a very good guy, were close to my father. In fact, Adeniyi was closer to my father and more dedicated to the process than anyone of them. When my documentary comes out, you will see Tinubu’s take on issues. So once he lost out, automatically, he became a NADECO member and Adeniyi was incarcerated.
Was NADECO actually working for Abiola or for a different reason to just get the military out? We heard that, at a point, they just wanted to get the military out and were actually not fighting for MKO. We remember that there were reports that some of them didn’t actually want him out of prison, because what they would tell Abacha would be different from what they would tell the public. Did you have that kind of experience?
That is why I said that it was a collective conspiracy.

Do you think NADECO was actually working for Abiola?
Some were working for him. It is sort of like a pyramid. The bottom is used to feed the top; like a ponzi scheme. The bottom generates all the funds and comes all the way up and then they enjoy the loot. It is exactly the same process. In the process of taking the public sentiments of ‘oh, we want June 12’, they all appeared as if they were supporting MKO.
We heard some of the people the media celebrates today fed fat on the June 12 struggle. Don’t you feel sorry for the media when you read about such people because we really didn’t know what happened behind the scenes?

If you take the Yar’Adua group as an instance, which was the first lesson I learned, you never see their guys in the news. But you see all the PSP people all over the news, yet they could not win in their local governments. The Yar’Adua guys never spoke in the news but they were all very formidable in their own enclaves; they delivered on everything. If they tell you that they have 10 numbers, they will deliver on eight of that 10 for sure. See what happened in Lagos with Sarumi; those were the guys that were holding the horns of the bull. All the other guys were making noise in the media.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Betrayed Mko Abiola. - Kola Abiola by Frigga13: 11:32am On Apr 18, 2022
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Betrayed Mko Abiola. - Kola Abiola by onomeabuja: 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
Oh man yeaaaaaaaaa
Re: Bola Tinubu Betrayed Mko Abiola. - Kola Abiola by illicit(m): 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
Forget
Re: Bola Tinubu Betrayed Mko Abiola. - Kola Abiola by christistruth01: 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
That is a big lie

I'm not a fan of Tinubu but Tinubu was on Abacha's assasiation list and he was only able to return to Nigeria after Gen Abacha passed on

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Betrayed Mko Abiola. - Kola Abiola by joyandfaith: 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
Tinubu is a political activist and businessman..He used nadeco struggle to do business. It is on record that many nadeco leaders actually fought against military regime not for Abiola mandate.
There were international and national actors who did not want Abiola as a president. There were many conspiracies then.
From what i learn recently, Tinubu wouldn't get APC ticket and if he gets PDP is running to power.
Let us wait and see.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Betrayed Mko Abiola. - Kola Abiola by joyandfaith: 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
christistruth01:

That is a big lie

I'm not a fan of Tinubu but Tinubu was on Abacha's assasiation list and he was only able to return to Nigeria after Gen Abacha passed on
He was fighting against military not for Abiola mandate.
Re: Bola Tinubu Betrayed Mko Abiola. - Kola Abiola by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
cool
Re: Bola Tinubu Betrayed Mko Abiola. - Kola Abiola by Truthisunique2: 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
christistruth01:

That is a big lie

really?
christistruth01:

IPOB will still blame Tinubu
christistruth01:

How reliable is your Source
Tinubu is a Strategist
It is Possible

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Betrayed Mko Abiola. - Kola Abiola by juman(m): 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
I think NADECO seems not necessarily want abiola as president but to bring democracy.
If abiola happened to be the president then, it would have been well and good.

Abiola was part of the country's problem then.
He was part of the militarry guys. The main ones.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Betrayed Mko Abiola. - Kola Abiola by juman(m): 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
Abiola was personally a kind man, very generous and lover of sport.
He was loved by most people for his generosity.

But he was a military collaborator.
Military that hated the country.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Betrayed Mko Abiola. - Kola Abiola by PharNEWS(m): 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
Allow MKO to rest on please!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Betrayed Mko Abiola. - Kola Abiola by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
Bullshit! Tinubu was funding Radio Kudirat and Nadeco. He even went on exile for MKO. History cannot be re-written...

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Betrayed Mko Abiola. - Kola Abiola by Christistruth00: 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
It was Kola Abiola that betrayed his Father

Didn’t he attempt to Marry Ashia , Gen Babangida’s daughter after Babangida annulled his father’s Election and Abacha jailed him

He was Courting Ashia Babangida while his Father MKO was in Jail and People were busy fighting for the restoration of his fathers Mandate
It was Mariam Babangida who adamantly opposed the Marriage

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Betrayed Mko Abiola. - Kola Abiola by FrankAkowe: 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
Nothing surprising in this. Politicians are always filled with treachery and perfidy.
Re: Bola Tinubu Betrayed Mko Abiola. - Kola Abiola by logicalman: 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
haaaeeee, so this man betrayed Abiola
Re: Bola Tinubu Betrayed Mko Abiola. - Kola Abiola by T9ksy(m): 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
logicalman:

Yep...........same way Abiola too, betrayed Awo.

Karma is a bitch...............
Re: Bola Tinubu Betrayed Mko Abiola. - Kola Abiola by T9ksy(m): 5:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
Re: Bola Tinubu Betrayed Mko Abiola. - Kola Abiola by laughitall(m): 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
logicalman:
you aren’t logical .. they just tell u something and you believe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Betrayed Mko Abiola. - Kola Abiola by T9ksy(m): 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
Christistruth00:

He was Courting Ashia Babangida while his Father MKO was in Jai and People were busy fighting for the restoration of his fathers Mandate

Thanks for the reminder!

I remember the news headlines about how kola abiola was spending millions of naira to woo Aisha.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Betrayed Mko Abiola. - Kola Abiola by christistruth01: 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
Truthisunique2:
really?

I am still not a fan of Tinubu

I find his Political Strategy unique and effective and I believe that he has done so much for Lagos but I would prefer Osinbajo or even Ambode but I do recognize that Tinubu has brought up many leaders

Tinubu is definitely a great Kingmaker

Being from Osun I don't like how Adeleke was robbed of the Governorship
but Tinubu has been a decent kingmaker overall

I supported Goodluck Jonathan against Buhari
I couldn't eat Properly for 2 days after GEJ lost the 2015 Election but I learnt to accept the result
Re: Bola Tinubu Betrayed Mko Abiola. - Kola Abiola by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
That is Tinubu?
Yes. I am sure you have seen pictures of him and my dad. He was hoping that there would be civilian administrators like we had under IBB but Abacha said no, that he was going to have military administrators. So he (Tinubu) said okay, in that case, can I be a deputy administrator? But Abacha said that there wouldn’t be deputies. Then he wanted the post of a commissioner.
He wanted to be a commissioner?

Chai, na so Tinubu be. So him be beggie beggie. If na sey Abacha offer am shoe shiner, him for collect. Southwest orna don hear. Tinubu no be your Abiola student O! Infact na him betray yar late king. Any body from southwest wen vote Tinubu na enemy of the late MKO. Orna don hear.
Re: Bola Tinubu Betrayed Mko Abiola. - Kola Abiola by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
logicalman:

Gbam, na big traitor him be. Him own na to take photo upanddan. Na why him online servants dey always post everywhere, that yeye picture where , Tinubu, abacha and Mko dey. But if you look the picture well, you go know sey Mko no know Tinubu at all. Tinubu go dat place go beg for commissioner. Him and Mko no go dat place together
Re: Bola Tinubu Betrayed Mko Abiola. - Kola Abiola by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
And your father betrayed Awolowo and raised foolish kids

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Betrayed Mko Abiola. - Kola Abiola by Ejanla69: 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
christistruth01:

That is a big lie

you are a fan of tinubu.... afonja and lies
Re: Bola Tinubu Betrayed Mko Abiola. - Kola Abiola by Sorrynovex: 12:20pm On Mar 11, 2023
christistruth01:

That is a big lie

Here you said you are not a fan of Tinubu catch you corn urchin.

You are saying is a lie and the son of the person murdered is telling you otherwise
Re: Bola Tinubu Betrayed Mko Abiola. - Kola Abiola by christistruth01: 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Here you said you are not a fan of Tinubu catch you corn urchin.

You are saying is a lie and the son of the person murdered is telling you otherwise

Kola Abiola almost Married Babangida's daughter after her father had annulled his father's Election

2nd Wife 0!

While his father was still wrongly locked up in Jail!!
It was Maryam Babangida that utterly stood against the Marriage

If you listen to him you will miss road
Re: Bola Tinubu Betrayed Mko Abiola. - Kola Abiola by Sorrynovex: 12:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
christistruth01:

Kola Abiola almost Married Babangida's daughter after her father had annulled his father's Election

2nd Wife 0!

While his father was still wrongly locked up in Jail!!

If you listen to him you will miss road

Abacha killed MKO

But why is the wife of Abacha and Tinubu 5&6

And why did you lie you were not a fan of Tinubu?

#sorrynovex
Re: Bola Tinubu Betrayed Mko Abiola. - Kola Abiola by christistruth01: 12:35pm On Mar 11, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Abacha killed MKO

But why is the wife of Abacha and Tinubu 5&6

And why did you lie you were not a fan of Tinubu?

#sorrynovex

Abacha didn't kill Abiola, he even died a month before Abiola

Wife of Abacha and Tinubu did not see eye to eye

Tinubu and his own wife even had to flee Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Betrayed Mko Abiola. - Kola Abiola by Sorrynovex: 12:42pm On Mar 11, 2023
christistruth01:

Abacha didn't kill Abiola, he even died a month before Abiola

Wife of Abacha and Tinubu did not see eye to eye

Tinubu and his own wife even had to flee Nigeria

Dey are playing video game for you and you are subscribing.

Same way He told you Abacha burnt his certificate init?

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Bola Tinubu Betrayed Mko Abiola. - Kola Abiola by Scream(m): 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2023
Rest jareeè...
Re: Bola Tinubu Betrayed Mko Abiola. - Kola Abiola by optionalY09: 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2023
Who cares now, did you betrayed everyone that has been fighting for your father and you

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: 192 Lawmakers Plan Defection From APC – Babachir Lawal Cries Out / Over 30 Bishops At The Venue Of The Unveiling Of Our Incoming VP Senator Kashim / BREAKING: Terrorists Kill Soldiers At Checkpoint Near Zuma Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.