Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters (21057 Views)

Osinbajo's Supporters Ask Buhari To Endorse Osinbajo Before APC Primary Election / 'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters / Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by ikpumbe(m): 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
dre11:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/presidential-bid-war-without-end-between-tinubu-osinbajo-supporters/

But I want to ask.. so after buhari ( northern Muslim )8yrs

Tinubu (southern Muslim) will do 8yrs

Then another northern Muslim will come and do 8yrs..

So meaning that Nigeria has officially become a Muslim country.

The kind of thunder that will fire tilumbu ehhh
Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by ariesbull: 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
Yoruba war and cease fire is mouth... Which war wey Osin. banjo and T.inubu engage... Na only online mouthing and social media mouthing... I I thought it was ballistic...

Mtchewwwwww
Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by haslaw(m): 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Once I saw 5%ters supporting Osinbajo, I knew he is doomed

Osinbajo better dessociate himself from this people

Odale Osinbajo made a huge mistake allowing those mkporu miri cannibals to be supporting his candidature as they will always lose.

Jonathan lost the elections when 5%ers started supporting him
Jimi Agbaje lost when the cannibals supported him,
5%ers are the same reason Atiku lost.

5%ters are synonymous with failure.
Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by adelaja70(m): 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
Penguin2:

True!

Especially when you recall what Buhari did with the chairmanship position of APC…

He let them expend their energy only to choose the least expected person as his candidate.

I won’t be surprised to see Buhari pull another Abdullahi Adamu on APC.
It's not possible... Consensus is dead and buried.
Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by ikpumbe(m): 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
Massiveglory:
Jagaban deceived you in 2015,
He wants to deceive you again in 2023.
Shine your both eyes. Jagaban has nothing to offer Nigeria. Nigeria seat of power is not a retirement home.

Tilumbu is going no where.

God will never allow that nonsense

1 Like

Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by haslaw(m): 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
Deputy1111:
It doesn't matter what anybody may be saying , Osinbajo remain the best candidate for now

Stop smoking mkporu miri.

The snake odale just killed his political career by betraying his mentor.
Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by Mooh247: 1:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
haslaw:

Odale Osinbajo made a huge mistake allowing those mkporu miri cannibals to be supporting his candidature as they will always lose.

Jonathan lost the elections when 5%ers started supporting him
Jimi Agbaje lost when the cannibals supported him,
5%ers are the same reason Atiku lost.

5%ters are synonymous with failure.

They want to finish him ... I. Pity. Pastor Judas
Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by Penguin2: 1:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
adelaja70:

You said more during the time of Abdullahi Adamu but nothing happened.
Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by Banhammy717: 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
Only fools argue because of politicians.
You can never hear tinubu's son insulting osibanjo's daughter. They are too decent for that.

But you'll see some idiots castigating each other because of politicians.

That's why they will forever remain lazy youths.
Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by techWriter3: 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
You and I tell Jagaban will never wanna prez
Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by Pastorsmile: 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
What will happen if it turned out that none of these two is given the ticket? Will they come together and say , "we are brothers"?
I write so because I know the Northern decides who gets the ticket.
Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by Abfinest007(m): 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Osinbajo are busy marketing their preferred candidate, and also worthy of note is the latest poster of their person which was taken too far and it is indeed condemnable
all ur post are all abt osinbajo well done ma.i spy with my little eye
Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by scobaba: 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
I see operation wet é brewing.

The exact same war between Awolowo and his buddy Samuel Akintola between 1962_1963.

1 Like

Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by AsawanaDgreat: 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
Jobless supporters
Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by adolfHitler1934: 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
[s][/s]
Yemi Osinbajo-Odale.
Jagaban 2023 victory na God's project for Nigeria.
Let's get our pvc. Go and register if you've not done so yet and get your right to vote. Elections are not won online.
The evil coven must be booted out and power returned to the people.
Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by SledgeHammerer: 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
Fiscus105:

Yet tinubu camp did not face Amechi or Umahi but Osinbanjo.

The way you reason, just like toddler.

During the football match, it's the player that hold the ball in 18yard of opponent that several of the players will focus, irrespective of his wing. Why? They know if they leave him, he will score and glory will come his way.

Sharap u dirty bush pig.
After the primary una eye go clear.
Which state in Nigeria can Osinbajo boast of today? U tink dis is class rep election.? U don't have structure u want to win presidential ticket.? Dat era don pass.

Tinubu has Lagos delegates
Amaechi has Rivers delegates
What does ur VP have?
He's waiting for Buhari endorsement. Hahahahahahahaha........mumu
Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by Born2Breed(f): 2:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
Osibanjo will defeat Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by Abbeytoy(m): 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
No, they won't go physical, it is a war of brain and psychology.

Though, I know whenever you hear the word "war", you begin to imagine hurling of stones and other weapons.

Well, I won't blame you because that is what ipob do presently as a profession and has been paying their bills.

But war is not always defined in that context, it varies from society to society.

Add this to your knowledge so you won't be humiliated elsewhere. undecided

Kuku pick knife and kill him instead grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by SledgeHammerer: 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
After the primary the war may end. Everybody go know him level dat time.
Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by sultry69(m): 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

You can say that again, Osinbajo should dissociate himself with biafur.o as a matter of fact if he wants succeed
Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by sultry69(m): 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

You can say that again, Osinbajo should dissociate himself with biafur.o as a matter of fact if he wants to succeed
Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by Gozac: 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
Frigga13:
And after all this Yoruba media noise ... like this .. both of them fit no see ticket.

For their mind 2023 Na Yoruba kingship tussle.. say Nigerians go come vote them grin

Delusions of Sophisticators

Wetin we sabi...
Tinubu must be on ballot
Must

Must be on ballot !

Power to the people
North 2023
We are used to SW media noise.
Amaechi is the most qualified to fly the APC flag and by the grace of God he clinch it.
Amaechi will surprise the duo of them
Mark my words, slow waters run deep.

1 Like

Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by Lepon02: 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
Inshaa Allah, it will end in tears for both sides.
Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by Gozac: 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
Penguin2:
These two are playing ping pong with their heads thinking they want to deceive Nigerians but we know they are together in their pursuit of the presidency.

Tinubu is just clearing ground for Osinbajo, be ye not deceived, countrymen!

Meanwhile, for those arguing against zoning, have you listened to this? He asks, “Are Tenets of Democracy Cast in Stone?”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15M1JZVuRzM
Bro, you are too sharp, Tinubu is whipping up sentiments for eventual emergence of Osibanjo since his aspiration has hit the rocks. This is a SW agenda and only sophisticated politicians and pundits can see beyond the veil.
Just stay tuned to this movie,but the backers of Amaechi are not resting at all
It's an interesting time ahead
PMB and governors hold the ace .
Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by Alawode01(m): 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
So,PYO people is calling them boss at the top sickler or what?no body's health is permanent, anyone can fell sick,God is our protectors.sometime the dead trees may stand and live will fall.PYO supporters are those who didn't have stand in the BAT camp.
Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by Amalekki: 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
adelaja70:

I think there is a misunderstanding on APC's position on consensus.
Consensus is dead and buried as the decider of the party's candidate at the primaries.
Consensus between individual aspirants before and during the primaries is very much open. Meaning, some aspirants can still withdraw and collapse their structure into another aspirant's but regardless, there will still be indirect ballot to pick the candidate.

1 Like

Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by Amalekki: 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
Penguin2:
These two are playing ping pong with their heads thinking they want to deceive Nigerians but we know they are together in their pursuit of the presidency.

Tinubu is just clearing ground for Osinbajo, be ye not deceived, countrymen!

Meanwhile, for those arguing against zoning, have you listened to this? He asks, “Are Tenets of Democracy Cast in Stone?”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15M1JZVuRzM
Most likely scenario.
Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by Gozac: 3:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin people like us don see the exam leakage

I can assure you that the 18 of them that want to be president would never see primaries.

It's either buhari tells them he has a consensus choice or apc would microzone it to filter so many

Because it would be a circus show to have 18 names contesting for president
Bro, you are too good, I have seen it myself,PMB will shock them
As it happened in chairmanships election do shall be in the presidential elections.
Northern governors will fall in line, followed by SE, SS governors.
SW governors will have no option than to toe the line of the majority
You can never deny the president the right of influencing who succeeds him
Tinubu and governors have been doing it, OBJ did it, so why can't PMB do same.
Anyway whichever Amaechi has the experience and capacity to succeed PMB.
I see h carrying the day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by Gozac: 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
Penguin2:

True!

Especially when you recall what Buhari did with the chairmanship position of APC…

He let them expend their energy only to choose the least expected person as his candidate.

I won’t be surprised to see Buhari pull another Abdullahi Adamu on APC.
He will certainly do it and the northern governors will first fall in line. Gov Atiku Badaru hinted it when he said APC have not foreclosed the use of consensus in their presidential primaries
I am following this game very closely
I see aspirants from SS and SE stepping down for Amaechi
SW will become a lone voice and they will have no option than to fall in line
Amaechi remains the beautiful bride and candidate to beat
Northern governors will always support and follow PMB
Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by Penguin2: 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
Gozac:

He will certainly do it and the northern governors will first fall in line. Gov Atiku Badaru hinted it when he said APC have not foreclosed the use of consensus in their presidential primaries
I am following this game very closely
I see aspirants from SS and SE stepping down for Amaechi
SW will become a lone voice and they will have no option than to fall in line
Amaechi remains the beautiful bride and candidate to beat
Northern governors will always support and follow PMB

Exactly

If they are not zoning to Southeast, the next closest person is Amaechi like you have said.

If PDP gives its ticket to Amaechi, expect a bloc vote from SE/SS for Amaechi. A little support from north and it’s done deal for him.

1 Like

Re: War Without End Between Tinubu & Osinbajo Supporters by laughitall(m): 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
Massiveglory:

You and I know Jagaban will never be president. Jagaban himself knows.
your brain is already weak .. you need milk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arms Deal: EFCC Traces Transfers To 11 Foreign Accounts In UK, US, Niger / Govenor Umahi Sacks 464 Workers On May Day / Photos: Jimi Agbaje Gets Accredited At His Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.