Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

A Call From Travel Resort Planners - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Call From Travel Resort Planners (578 Views)

Aso Ebi Events Planners.......Our Events Deco Are Exceptional / Info On Event Centers And Wedding Planners In Lagos? / Event Planners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Call From Travel Resort Planners by egbegbe: 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2011
Guys, How true is this. Last year, i feel a form through some ladies that were doing marketing on traveling and getting a free stuff. recently, i was called that my name has been selected and i have won an accommodation voucher to one of there Five Star Hotel in Africa to spend some days with
my wife.

They requested i come with for a presentation with my wife somewhere in Ikoyi.

Please Nairalanders,

whats this all about?
Any idea on the cost involved because if na free, i no mind o?
Re: A Call From Travel Resort Planners by projem: 11:27am On Jul 09, 2011
lol, some stupid safari resort like that, they got me tooo and i attended the seminar, all they do is persuade you to register with dem and whenever you are traveling they give u a discount on ur accomodation and help you with reservation. they tell u pay some money every year and u get point and bla blah, its not free. they served us water/tea anyway but it aint free, kobo! i wasted my lunch hour with dem that day o dem sabi talk sha u if u no get mind u go fall for teir stories.

(1) (Reply)

Dancing Group / Need Connection To Travel Out Of The Country / The Grandparents Of All Events!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.