Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Chrisland School PTA Already Gotten The Backing Of A SAN Femi Falana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chrisland School PTA Already Gotten The Backing Of A SAN Femi Falana (800 Views)

Falz Celebrates His Father, Femi Falana's Birthday With Throwback Photos / Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer / Femi Falana Now Busola Dakolo’s Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chrisland School PTA Already Gotten The Backing Of A SAN Femi Falana by Aysticksodetola(m): 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: Chrisland School PTA Already Gotten The Backing Of A SAN Femi Falana by immortalcrown(m): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
That is not rape. Even the logic of statutory rape does not make that incident a rape. This is because neither the girl nor the boys are up to the age of consent. It is a case of juvenile delinquency because both the girl and the boys are minors and they willingly did it. The video shows the girl was not forced. The girl and the boys should be disciplined according to their ages.

A minor can commit rape. But for a sexual act by a minor to be called rape, there has to be at least forceful penetration or penetration without consent. As the video shows, in this case, the male minor did not use force, and the female minor consented for the act. Had it been the male minor penetrated her while she was asleep or he used force on her, we can say it is rape. Since both of them are minors and the act was consensual, which logic can you use to term the act rape?

Rape is evil. Pedophilia is evil. I do not support any of them. But this particular case is not rape. The school management should be severely punished for leaving underage students unmonitored.

I do not give a dam about fools who will call me a rape apologist here.

ADDED:
I decided to watch the video after reading many posts about the case. The video is on Twitter. The video suggests the girl has done it many times before the Dubai trip. The video also suggests the girl is more experienced than the boys. Apparently, fools are trying to suppress the truth for whatsoever reason, maybe to protect the ego of women. The objective truth is both the girl and the boys are perverts. But stupid sentimentalists are calling it rape probably to condemn only the boys and trivialize or even deny the girl's own immoral behavior.

6 Likes

Re: Chrisland School PTA Already Gotten The Backing Of A SAN Femi Falana by ngreel(f): 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
immortalcrown:
That is not rape. Even the logic of statutory rape does not make that incident a rape. This is because neither the girl nor the boys are up to the age of consent. It is a case of juvenile delinquency because both the girl and the boys are minors and they willingly did it. The video shows the girl was not forced. The girl and the boys should be disciplined according to their ages.

Rape is evil. Pedophilia is evil. I do not support any of them. But this particular case is not rape. The school management should be severely punished for leaving underage students unmonitored.

this is not rape and beside that girl is more than 10 years chaii this girl is a professional God have mercy
Re: Chrisland School PTA Already Gotten The Backing Of A SAN Femi Falana by We4all: 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
immortalcrown:

Nah, it isn’t rape and no right thinking being would chastise you for being blunt.

My concern is how comfortable the girl looked. She wasn’t even bothered that others were watching.

The school authorities and the parents should bury their heads in shame.

This is because this happened under the watch of the school and it is obvious that this isn’t her first time. Her parents failed her.

1 Like

Re: Chrisland School PTA Already Gotten The Backing Of A SAN Femi Falana by Zolyjagorr(m): 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
Re: Chrisland School PTA Already Gotten The Backing Of A SAN Femi Falana by NobleAngell(f): 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
I keep hearing people say it's definitely not her first time. At 10 years? If that is true, then the parents of this girl are done for.

(1) (Reply)

Oga Sabinus Shared Tears After Wining Best Online Content Creator At AMVCA 2022 / Little Girl Weeps Bitterly As She Lands In An Orphanage Home / Ayra Starr & Fireboy DML Meet For The First Time At Wizkid's Apple Music Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.