Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Before/ After: Mr. Fixit Got Fixed by 40 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before/ After: Mr. Fixit Got Fixed by 40 (193 Views)

Peter Obi Leads By 40.37% In New Election Poll, Tinubu At 3rd / Nigeria Can Be Fixed By Giving The Vice President Powers / After Mr. Macaroni , Police Arrest More Occupy Lekki Toll Gate Protesters (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before/ After: Mr. Fixit Got Fixed by 40 by DejiPlug(m): 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
GODSPOWERPROJECT

FIXIT- NEVER GET STRANDED,

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/patrick-dr-p-omoyeni-fixit-founder-celebrates-birthday-returns-glory-to-god/

As an undergraduate who was home for 10 years before gaining University admission. Patrick Omoyeni, loved surfing the internet and gathering information, especially after attending the institute of Aviation and eventually gaining admission into University of Port Harcourt.

Now Founder/President of the multifunctional popular online and mobile serviceplace, Fixit.ng- Never Get Stranded Enterprises, Godspowerproject authoritatively gathers that family, friends and colleagues are celebrating Dr. Patrick Omoyeni as he celebrates his 40th birthday today.

"To the glory of God I am an example of someone who by the special grace of God and divine intervention came out of obscurity to limelight. Our God is a God of overnight turnaround"

FIXIT NIGERIA or FIXIT NG, the impactful brand which Patrick started in 2020, is now a thriving aggregator in the services and trade industry in Nigeria, bridging the gap between service needers and providers who need verified data of artisans, professionals and other services being rendered by this brand. In the words of its Founder/President, "Fixit is a divine idea from God,"

A seasoned exporter and Chartered Management Consultant, "Dr. P", who is 7th among the 8th children of Pa (Amb) Julius and Mrs. Regina Omoyeni, highlights that the definitive purpose of establishing Fixit NG, Never Get Stranded is to connect people and businesses. And at the same time, make solid impact by putting everyone on a platform where they can be easily connected, both nationally and internationally.

'One day I was driving along the Expressway, I thought within myself, how would stranded travellers whose vehicles suddenly break down in this forested area get help? I immediately checked my phone to see if there's any of such service efficient and up-to-the-rescue enough, I could not find any good directory that could do the magic. That meant to me there is a wide gap that was needed to be filled to impacting lives in this context.

Sharing this beautiful and aptly captioned photo, Dr. Patrick Omoyeni returned all the glory to God. He wrote:

"Father, I thank You for your wonders without number in my life. I'm forever grateful for your mercy, grace, love and undescribable blessings. This milestone can only be made possible by you alone, Father. Prov 4:18 keeps manifesting forever. Amen.
Thank you, Jesus!
Happy Birthday to me!"

Speaking on Dr. Patrick's antecedents as a trailblazer, his older brother and chairman of Palmadex Global Integrated Services, alongside Principles and Application of Environmental Impact Assessment, Dr. Benard Omoyeni, expressed joy concerning the milestone, he was quoted saying

"I am delighted to wish my beloved brother, lover of God and humanity a Happy birthday. We roll out the drums to celebrate God's faithfulness today as he has brought you to witness this milestone of 40 years. You are a product of grace, encapsulated by Shekinah glory. At 40 you are blazing the trail, setting pace in export trade and e-commerce creating landmark value to the economy of Nigeria. Age 40 represents a generational shift. I see you moving to a new realms of exploits this new phase of your life. As the Lord liveth your days shall be long and you shall fulfil destiny in colourful styles. Amen.
On behalf of the Management and staff of Palmadex, I wish our diligent and dutiful Operations Manager a most fulfilling and remarkable 40th birthday celebrations."

Fredalyn IfeDolapo the Contracts and Operations Manager, at FIXIT NG, on behalf of the entire FIXIT Team also said

"A lot of people love to complain about their Bosses. We, on the other hand, have only praise and admiration for you. Your drive and Tenacity is contagious and we greatly admire that. We appreciate having someone as kind as you at the helm of affairs.
Dear Dr Patrick, we know you’re a very rich person. Not because of the status of your bank account, or the number of your properties. You’re rich because everyone around you owes a lot to your kindness and guidance.
The whole Fixit Team celebrates you and wishes you the most amazing birthday. Continue being an Awesome person.

Dr. Patrick "Dr. P" Omoyeni is happily married to his beautiful wife, Augustina Omoyeni and they are blessed with 3 beautiful and wonderful children; Mimiola, Kikiola and Bibiola Omoyeni.

*Happy birthday Dr. P, and many happy returns!
From Godspowerproject/ Fixit/ Palmadex/ Eiawithbenard*

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=385277683457102&id=100059246200426

(1) (Reply)

Benue 2023: PDP Replies Idoma Governorship Agitators, Assures Fair Primaries For / The Root Causes Of Our Problems In Nigeria Today / NDDC Partners With Imo State Government To Complete Projects, Signs MOU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.