Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Lagosians Sabi Hype - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians Sabi Hype (294 Views)

'I No Sabi Tinubu. Nah Only Peter Obi I Dey Hear - Fulani Herds Boy (Video) / Sani Musa & Sabi Abdullahi: ‘Niger State Overtaken By Bandits’ / Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagosians Sabi Hype by Truthisunique2: 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ojota Yoruba people should never tell you what to believe

Buhari would handle security

Osinbajo would handle economy

Fashola would handle his power and works ministry as a mini Nigeria like he handled lagos (power grid don collapse 100+ times this year)

But today it's tilumbu would develop Nigeria like he developed Lagos, yet na tilumbu foresight give us buhari

Person when use him assets as collateral to guarantee someone suppose lose him assets when the loanee runs, tinubu has already staked his trust to aspire when he used his "foresight" to vouch for buhari two times

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians Sabi Hype by Frigga13: 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
Do you think Nigerians are buying Yoruba hype ?

No body is a fool .. and Nigerians don’t reason like Yoruba people .. only that Yoruba people believe they’re the only tribe in Nigerians with igbos ...with believe that other Nigerians automatically like them grin and hate igbos .

I want Tinubu to be on ballot for 2023 elections to clear this ignorance ..

Their media has so propagate lies that the Yoruba people will argue with you based on lies their media told them
Last few weeks alone .. before the convention .. you see them everywhere.. observe how the noise is limited to yorubaland ..
... with Yoruba endorsement..
Tinubu Must Contest
Must!

No be noise !

Power to the people
Re: Lagosians Sabi Hype by Parachoko: 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
Is so funny how person wey no dey live for Lagos go dey cry so hard because of corruption in Lagos State.

And no be say massive corruption is not going on for the person state o grin

Well

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand
Re: Lagosians Sabi Hype by Felimax(m): 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
@ Op, you are so much on point. I was in Lagos for seven years and what you said is the basic truth.
Re: Lagosians Sabi Hype by Ngorbungor(m): 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Ojota Yoruba people should never tell you what to believe

Buhari would handle security

Osinbajo would handle economy

Fashola would handle his power and works ministry as a mini Nigeria like he handled lagos (power grid don collapse 100+ times this year)

But today it's tilumbu would develop Nigeria like he developed Lagos, yet na tilumbu foresight give us buhari

Person when use him assets as collateral to guarantee someone suppose lose him assets when the loanee runs, tinubu has already staked his trust to aspire when he used his "foresight" to vouch for buhari two times

You are on point, you didn't remember the "power generation is not a rocket science, any serious government will fix power in six months" he became the minister of power and was confused for four good years

(1) (Reply)

2023 Polls: Update On Party’s Position Zoning / PHOTOS. President Buhari Observes The Closing Of Ramadan Tafsir / Imo State University Medical College Gains Full Nuc Accreditation After 6yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.