Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Mr Ibu Teases Davido: You Just Dey Buy Houses Everywhere, No Buy Lagos O - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu Teases Davido: You Just Dey Buy Houses Everywhere, No Buy Lagos O (27903 Views)

Tacha To Davido: You Don’t Apologize And Set Someone Up For More Drags / NBA Yahoo Boy Mocks Davido - You Are Broke, I Will Credit You With $200M / Runtown Teases Davido Over His New Bae On Twitter, Very Hilarious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Ibu Teases Davido: You Just Dey Buy Houses Everywhere, No Buy Lagos O by Springboot: 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
Timekeeper452:
Isn’t this an old video?

Re: Mr Ibu Teases Davido: You Just Dey Buy Houses Everywhere, No Buy Lagos O by Kingosytex(m): 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
Thandiubani:
Nigerian musician Davido has been questioned by popular comic actor, Mr Ibu after the duo met.

In the video, the star actor jokingly warned Davido not to buy Lagos due to his penchant for buying houses all over Lagos.

"You just dey buy buy houses, no buy Lagos o" Mr Ibu said jokingly.

The duo had a hearty laugh as Davido hailed him.

Recall that recently, Davido showed off a N2.5 billion naira land he bought in Banana Island and pledged to build his dream home there.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2psU-QM_yPo
This video don pass two years sef.
Re: Mr Ibu Teases Davido: You Just Dey Buy Houses Everywhere, No Buy Lagos O by olawonder(m): 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
Guy, just speak pidgin na, shoo! See as English sound like cassava grinder for your mouth!
Re: Mr Ibu Teases Davido: You Just Dey Buy Houses Everywhere, No Buy Lagos O by daytenian: 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2022
Money must always flow like River Niger

It's bad if you make it to stagnate!

It will become foul, smelling and dead animals will be filled inside

You have to invest money

And the last time I checked REAL ESTATE IS A VERY GOOD INVESTMENT

many Forbes billionaires earn from Real estate!

#ItIsWell!
Re: Mr Ibu Teases Davido: You Just Dey Buy Houses Everywhere, No Buy Lagos O by Umueme: 8:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
visijo:
if you can read this:
“ilysmbidkhttybikydlmb”

you’re broken…��

i love you so much but i dont know how to tell you because i know you dont love me back

i am not broken biko

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Teases Davido: You Just Dey Buy Houses Everywhere, No Buy Lagos O by otes2626(m): 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
Eryyy92:
He should also try to buy Grammy and good songs too
na jealousy go break your head
Re: Mr Ibu Teases Davido: You Just Dey Buy Houses Everywhere, No Buy Lagos O by Snakedoctor1: 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
Thandiubani:
Nigerian musician Davido has been questioned by popular comic actor, Mr Ibu after the duo met.

In the video, the star actor jokingly warned Davido not to buy Lagos due to his penchant for buying houses all over Lagos.

"You just dey buy buy houses, no buy Lagos o" Mr Ibu said jokingly.

The duo had a hearty laugh as Davido hailed him.

Recall that recently, Davido showed off a N2.5 billion naira land he bought in Banana Island and pledged to build his dream home there.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2psU-QM_yPo

This is a very old video na. Chai
Re: Mr Ibu Teases Davido: You Just Dey Buy Houses Everywhere, No Buy Lagos O by chocboi78(m): 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
visijo:
if you can read this:
“ilysmbidkhttybikydlmb”

you’re broken…��
i like you so much but I don’t know how to tell you buy I know you do like me back

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Teases Davido: You Just Dey Buy Houses Everywhere, No Buy Lagos O by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
Op sef this your voice over tire me

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu Teases Davido: You Just Dey Buy Houses Everywhere, No Buy Lagos O by ComeToJesus: 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
I watched this on this same Nairaland a few months back.

It's been recycled for traffic purposes. Isn't it an offence again to repeat a thread?

Nairaland is a microcosm of Nigeria. Anything goes.
Re: Mr Ibu Teases Davido: You Just Dey Buy Houses Everywhere, No Buy Lagos O by Panda7(m): 11:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
nice reporting bro, be like u don work for nta before.
Re: Mr Ibu Teases Davido: You Just Dey Buy Houses Everywhere, No Buy Lagos O by Forensib(m): 11:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
It's Ok.
Re: Mr Ibu Teases Davido: You Just Dey Buy Houses Everywhere, No Buy Lagos O by ken045501: 11:48pm On Apr 18, 2022
Your voice is annoying. I go no subscribe to your channel
Re: Mr Ibu Teases Davido: You Just Dey Buy Houses Everywhere, No Buy Lagos O by moorest24: 12:09am On Apr 19, 2022
DeHorus:
God Bless me too to buy houses oo.

I got land for sale.... Elerangbe Ibeju Lekki, Lagos. For 500k per plot. 08162085108
Re: Mr Ibu Teases Davido: You Just Dey Buy Houses Everywhere, No Buy Lagos O by 1868hh: 5:24am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

3 baby mamas 3 properties in highbrow Banana island

[/s]
Re: Mr Ibu Teases Davido: You Just Dey Buy Houses Everywhere, No Buy Lagos O by Victordarey02: 5:37am On Apr 19, 2022
DMW BOSS, is the young and getting rich artiste, kind and generous
Re: Mr Ibu Teases Davido: You Just Dey Buy Houses Everywhere, No Buy Lagos O by Donraqh(m): 7:16am On Apr 19, 2022
Eryyy92:

You're so pained, why?
Re: Mr Ibu Teases Davido: You Just Dey Buy Houses Everywhere, No Buy Lagos O by Hallabee1(m): 12:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
Eryyy92:

Aje... you no well

so you think Grammy is own by your song or by the vote of your song.... did you know that davido is part of the second coming to America... if you can vote likewise the way most people will do, you think he will not win grammy....If i catch you, na 2/2 i go dash you for head

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dayo Amusa, Her Mum & Fathia Balogun All Spotted At An Owanbe Party / Tonto Dikeh's "Independence Day Hairstyle" / Natural Celebrity: Guinness Records Biggest Butt In The Whole World! See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.