Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

THE SKIN DOCTOR : Easy And Effective Ways Of Achieving Skin Radiance - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / THE SKIN DOCTOR : Easy And Effective Ways Of Achieving Skin Radiance (3289 Views)

Skin Doctor Face Cream Review / Skin Doctor In Chandigarh / Skin Doctor In Chandigarh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE SKIN DOCTOR : Easy And Effective Ways Of Achieving Skin Radiance by Moneycoach01: 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
I've decided to open this thread as a way of helping my fellow women (guys inclusive) with their skin care journey.
growing up, I've always battled with skin problems ranging from acne, blackheads, hyper-pigmentation, eczema... you name it
During my teen years, my mum managed to convince me that it's a puberty-related problem and I have nothing to worry about as my face will clear in due time... fast-forward to my very early adult years and still my face and body had noted but a slight improvement cry.
I used more products than I bought clothes. I was always in search of new and effective ways (both natural and chemical) of getting rid of my blemishes.
People constantly recommend products which ended up worsening my condition. Often, I scrapped and saved just to buy the next 'BIG' product that would supposedly help me.
Eventually I became tired and resigned to faith. 2019 would be a life changing year for my skin care journey as I came across a skin therapist that helped me eliminate my skin problems and help me attain a radiant and glowing skin... her tips and secrets is what I'll be sharing with you... wink
Re: THE SKIN DOCTOR : Easy And Effective Ways Of Achieving Skin Radiance by Moneycoach01: 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
I'm going to be showing you natural and easy ways of getting the skin you've always desired and the wonderful thing about my process is that it's cost effective and you wouldn't have to break a bank.
just like most ventures in life, you'll have to start somewhere.
When I met my skin therapist, I was legit strapped for cash... My numerous product acquisitions had totally zapped me financially but my therapist assured me that I could start where I'm at. So you could start with the basics that's still fine..
please note that There’s no one single trick that will transform your skin overnight; instead, the condition of your skin is determined by how you treat it, day in and day out, over the span of some time.
So if you want to get a skin just like the one below... let's delve into it.

1 Like

Re: THE SKIN DOCTOR : Easy And Effective Ways Of Achieving Skin Radiance by Queenofroses: 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
Moneycoach01:
I'm going to be showing you natural and easy ways of getting the skin you've always desired and the wonderful thing about my process is that it's cost effective and you wouldn't have to break a bank.
just like most ventures in life, you'll have to start somewhere.
When I met my skin therapist, I was legit strapped for cash... My numerous product acquisitions had totally zapped me financially but my therapist assured me that I could start where I'm at. So you could start with the basics that's still fine..
please note that There’s no one single trick that will transform your skin overnight; instead, the condition of your skin is determined by how you treat it, day in and day out, over the span of some time.
So if you want to get a skin just like the one below... let's delve into it.

Please o, what can I do? i've been battling acne. I no know wetin I go do again undecided
Re: THE SKIN DOCTOR : Easy And Effective Ways Of Achieving Skin Radiance by Moneycoach01: 3:31pm On May 13, 2022
Hello everyone... smiley
Trust you guys are doing great.
It Would seem like I've abandoned this project... Lol
Forgive me, It's been a very busy period for me but one thing I can assure you is that I will not spare any detail as to how you can achieve clear and glowing skin. So get your pads and pen ready to take notes wink
Re: THE SKIN DOCTOR : Easy And Effective Ways Of Achieving Skin Radiance by Moneycoach01: 3:35pm On May 13, 2022
So I was going to share the skin tips my skin therapist gave me the last time.
Before I do that please make sure to remove limiting beliefs about your skin. Just like everyother thing in our lives, Our skin respond to the thought we have about it. Think lovingly about your skin. You can even affirm ' I have a beautiful, radiant, smooth skin' multiple times during the day. Just to get your mind in an expectant state. That would be a good first step in your skincare journey. smiley
Re: THE SKIN DOCTOR : Easy And Effective Ways Of Achieving Skin Radiance by Abbyabel: 5:18pm On May 13, 2022
Moneycoach01:
So I was going to share the skin tips my skin therapist gave me the last time.
Before I do that please make sure to remove limiting beliefs about your skin. Just like everyother thing in our lives, Our skin respond to the thought we have about it. Think lovingly about your skin. You can even affirm ' I have a beautiful, radiant, smooth skin' multiple times during the day. Just to get your mind in an expectant state. That would be a good first step in your skincare journey. smiley

so true ... it's called the law of attraction. Whatever you hold in your mind becomes reality. Now you have my attention smiley
Re: THE SKIN DOCTOR : Easy And Effective Ways Of Achieving Skin Radiance by Ladybug01: 5:45pm On May 13, 2022
Moneycoach01:
Hello everyone... smiley
Trust you guys are doing great.
It Would seem like I've abandoned this project... Lol
Forgive me, It's been a very busy period for me but one thing I can assure you is that I will not spare any detail as to how you can achieve clear and glowing skin. So get your pads and pen ready to take notes wink
Skin doctor!!! Welcome o... I've been refreshing this page. Ah don't do me like that again abeg
Re: THE SKIN DOCTOR : Easy And Effective Ways Of Achieving Skin Radiance by Moneycoach01: 6:38pm On May 13, 2022
Ladybug01:

Skin doctor!!! Welcome o... I've been refreshing this page. Ah don't do me like that again abeg
Lol... I'm so sorry really...
I'll share my tips before today is over smiley
Re: THE SKIN DOCTOR : Easy And Effective Ways Of Achieving Skin Radiance by Moneycoach01: 6:41pm On May 13, 2022
Note: it's about Brightening not Bleaching.
A bright glow is the end goal in your skin care game.

THINGS AND TERMS TO FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH IN SKIN CARE.
-Cleansers
-Makeup removers
-Masks
-Toners
- Moisturizers/ body butters
- Facial steams
- Scrubs and exfoliators.
-serums
-soaps
-sunscreen
Don't feel overwhelmed about the above outline. You need to be consistent with a few of those. The others are optional to be done once In a while. No pressure. wink
Re: THE SKIN DOCTOR : Easy And Effective Ways Of Achieving Skin Radiance by Moneycoach01: 7:08pm On May 13, 2022
CLEANSING :
The first rule of thumb in skin care is cleansing..
Just like me before, there are skin care crimes we commit without knowing and that is failure to was our faces well...
When I say wash our face, I don't mean the 2 secs lathering of soap on our face, You need to wash your face for a full 1 minute... That makes 60 seconds right.
Cleansing is not only the first step of your skincare routine... It's the foundation. It is what sets the stage for the efficiency of everything you will use.
Re: THE SKIN DOCTOR : Easy And Effective Ways Of Achieving Skin Radiance by Moneycoach01: 9:54pm On May 13, 2022
MAKEUP REMOVERS.
Endeavour to remove you make up before going to bed. I cannot even begin to explain how detrimental to your skin it is to leave makeup on your face overnight... If you are in the habit of doing that... Desist!!!

MASKS
There are different types of mask you can invest in. Bioclay is one that is very popular and quite effective. Masks go a long way to remove dirt and unclog our pores... I make my own mask. I use an oat mask because I have a naturally oily skin, so it helps regulate my facial oils

TONERS:
Toners are great in reducing and getting rid of acne and blackheads.
When using toners with salysilic acid, don't use facial scrub... Salysilic acid is an exfoliant.

BODY SCRUB

For your soaps and cream to work effectively, you need to exfoliate with a face and body scrub 2 to 3 times a week.
I interchanged occasionally with kuu spa milk scrub and carebeau orange scrub. 1,200 and 1,400 naira respectively... It's quite affordable and I make my own face scrub.

SOAPS
You have to be very careful as to the type of soap you use on your skin. Especially on your face. Our skin on our faces are very sensitive.
I used Asantee soap (600 naira)... Alternating with cottage fresh soap ( big cup 1,400 naira, small cup 950 naira)
You can also use nano extra white (450 naira)
Re: THE SKIN DOCTOR : Easy And Effective Ways Of Achieving Skin Radiance by Moneycoach01: 10:22am On May 14, 2022
FACE CREAMS
Never make the mistake of using your body creams on your face, like I said. The skin in the face is more sensitive than the rest of our body.
Invest in a good face cream.
I used goji berry face cream(1,400)
You can also use..
Dr rashel vitamin C face cream (2000 naira)
Nivea perfect and radiant face cream with SPF 15 (1,500 naira)
Veet golf face cream (1,200 naira)

SERUM
The only serum I'll recommend is vitamin C serum. The skin absorbs serums faster than creams. Serums especially vitamin C serum helps treat skin problems like hyperpigmentation. I used Roushunvitamin C serum (1,450 naira)
You can also use pretty cowry serum (2,000 naira)
There are different types of serum to choose from.

BODY CREAMS AND MOISTURIZERS

I Used Nivea natural fairness (2,500 naira)
You can also use
Lemon fresh
Dove body lotion (1,500 naira)
Pure Egyptian lotion (4,500 naira)

SUNSCREENS
Sunscreen is the holy grail of skin care. Please I can't over emphasis the need for one. If you want your skin care regimen to be worth while please buy one.
What it does is to protect our skin from UV rays which is responsible for skin cancers and darkening our skin.
I used gavia sunblock (1,900 naira). I prefer it to other sunscreens because it doesn't leave a white mask

1 Like

Re: THE SKIN DOCTOR : Easy And Effective Ways Of Achieving Skin Radiance by Moneycoach01: 11:27am On May 14, 2022
One more thing you should invest in is an exfoliating bath glove (250 - 350 naira). I prefer it to the normal sponge. It gets the job done the most
You can also invest in a toilet bag... You can get one for 1,300 naira in a supermarket
Re: THE SKIN DOCTOR : Easy And Effective Ways Of Achieving Skin Radiance by Moneycoach01: 8:24pm On May 17, 2022
For people sending me questions through my email... I'd really appreciate if you'll ask your questions openly on this thread. There might be someone besides yourself that would benefit from my reply.
I hope some of you are implementing my tips. you'd find that your skin should have improved considerably by now if you've been following this routine.
It would be reasonable to point out that this is a good start especially for people with financial constraints... Of course organic products are by far the best treatment for your skin cause it's pretty natural and wouldn't do damage to your skin that's of course if the skin scientist formulating it knows her onion.
I eventually switched to organics myself, which I subsequently learnt from my skin therapist and I must confess the level of progress I was making with my skin was awesome... please note organic products are quite expensive for obvious reasons and it's totally ok to stick with my tips but if ever you find yourself in a position to afford organics please do... your skin will thank you for it.

1 Like

Re: THE SKIN DOCTOR : Easy And Effective Ways Of Achieving Skin Radiance by Moneycoach01: 8:34pm On May 17, 2022
This is me after going on a student skin care routine. Don't laugh...My face actually looked better than the pictures. grin
And it was a good improvement from what my face used to look like

Re: THE SKIN DOCTOR : Easy And Effective Ways Of Achieving Skin Radiance by Moneycoach01: 8:39pm On May 17, 2022
This is after I got down on some organics... The difference is clear smiley

Re: THE SKIN DOCTOR : Easy And Effective Ways Of Achieving Skin Radiance by Moneycoach01: 8:57pm On May 17, 2022
I'll be running a free class on how to make some basic organic products ranging from toners to body butters.
click on the link to join the class if intrested
https:///send?phone=+2348182348023text=

Re: THE SKIN DOCTOR : Easy And Effective Ways Of Achieving Skin Radiance by Moneycoach01: 9:04pm On May 17, 2022
It would seem there is a problem sharing the link... Just chat up the WhatsApp number below... 08182348023
Re: THE SKIN DOCTOR : Easy And Effective Ways Of Achieving Skin Radiance by Abbyabel: 9:29pm On May 17, 2022
Moneycoach01:
For people sending me questions through my email... I'd really appreciate if you'll ask your questions openly on this thread. There might be someone besides yourself that would benefit from my reply.
I hope some of you are implementing my tips. you'd find that your skin should have improved considerably by now if you've been following this routine.
It would be reasonable to point out that this is a good start especially for people with financial constraints... Of course organic products are by far the best treatment for your skin cause it's pretty natural and wouldn't do damage to your skin that's of course if the skin scientist formulating it knows her onion.
I eventually switched to organics myself, which I subsequently learnt from my skin therapist and I must confess the level of progress I was making with my skin was awesome... please note organic products are quite expensive for obvious reasons and it's totally ok to stick with my tips but if ever you find yourself in a position to afford organics please do... your skin will thank you for it.

Oh that makes sense now. I noticed you were using past tense in your previous posts. smiley
Anyway I'm interested
Re: THE SKIN DOCTOR : Easy And Effective Ways Of Achieving Skin Radiance by Officialempress: 9:52pm On May 17, 2022
Moneycoach01:
I'll be running a free class on how to make some basic organic products ranging from toners to body butters.
click on the link to join the class if intrested
https:///send?phone=+2348182348023text=

Must say this pictures are looking like they are years apart. Anyway I'm interested, sent you a dm
Re: THE SKIN DOCTOR : Easy And Effective Ways Of Achieving Skin Radiance by Moneycoach01: 7:51pm On May 23, 2022
Good evening dearies smiley... trust you're all good. And I trust you had a load of experience from the last class I held on the WhatsApp platform. I'll be holding another class hopefully before the month runs out. If not expect another class on the first week of the following month.
I'll also be sharing some DIY skin care formulas. Don't miss out wink
Re: THE SKIN DOCTOR : Easy And Effective Ways Of Achieving Skin Radiance by roromendutskinb: 8:25am On May 24, 2022
Bags under eyes home remedy

If you are addressing bags under the eyes, it is important to first identify the underlying cause. This may require an evaluation from a physician. If the underlying cause is not treatable or if the individual does not want to pursue further treatment, then one option is to use natural remedies. There are many different methods that can be used for bag reduction and many people find success with a combination of techniques. This article will discuss some tips on how to reduce bags under your eyes.
Visit our Website : https://roromendutskinbeauty.com/bags-under-eyes-home-remedy/

(1) (Reply)

Pre Cum : Beware, You Can Get Pregnant (18+ only) / Bitter Leaf's Healing Power / Doctors, Nurses, others come in: We provide Swift, Safe ambulance services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.