Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State (56081 Views)

Troops Arrest Godwin Nnamdi (Notorious IPOB/ESN Leader) / How We Killed Soldiers, Police Officers – IPOB/ESN Member (Pictures) / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State by isaiahethan: 10:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
Advocate500:
E be like dey won tell us another tori again oooo,After killing and burning innocent homes, you now discover ipob hideout and their notorious leader.

Thank you, it was a black Sunday in Orlu, killing innocent people returning from Easter church service. For those that supported what the security men unleashed to the innocent people, it shall befall their families or them . Case closed
Re: Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Money I have not, but the grace........
Share the grace boss
I'm a graphics/NFT designer
Get me jobs pls, or pls empower me so dat I can buy ETH/Usdt to mint and list my collections on opensea pls
Re: Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State by edosignature(m): 10:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
Death to all IPOBians & their sympathizers.

Long live Nigeria, Long live Nigeria military.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State by nedekid: 10:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
They arrested the blue highlander? shocked
The dss and troops should be proactive, set up plain dss as bait on Mondays while the lay in ambush.
When the ugm appear, they pounce on them. Fire some, capture some to gather intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State by Miracle2022: 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
MallamCoconuthe:
So you claimed on one hand in your report that your troops took out only ONE ESN member in the firefight, and then claimed in the same report that the ESN operatives suffered "heavy casualties"...when did killing one ESN fighter translate to ESN suffering heavy casualties? Do these idiots understand the context of the language they use?
I am expecting your pain, thank God you didn't disappoint me.
But you can use the lagoon for fastest relief of pain. Mr English

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
See tears for this thread.. LMFAO
Re: Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State by VPN11(m): 11:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
Dominionkid22:
That is way to go, even as an Igbo man,sit at home is rubbish.

shocked

Re: Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State by Asswipemod: 12:21am On Apr 19, 2022
Re: Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State by Brunosamel(m): 12:24am On Apr 19, 2022
OkoroBufo:
I was ashamed seeing majority of ibos on Twitter accuse the Nigerian Army of crimes against the ibo nation. I concluded in my mind that ibos are not ready yet. Trust me, if I were the President, I would leave every living things from humans to goats that walk on the surface of Alaigbo to the mercy of Ipob terrorists. By the time ipob terrorists turns half the population into egusi meat, they would learn to cooperate with Nigerian Army to get rid of their home grown terrorists.

-Okoro bufo
your papa
Re: Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State by essentialone(m): 3:51am On Apr 19, 2022
6 steps on how to develop Nigeria:
1. Curb unemployment.
2. Raise the standard of living.
3. Implement a large-scale public housing programme.
4. Develop the country's economic infrastructure.
5. Eliminate ethnic and racial tensions.
6. Create an independent national defence system.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:20am On Apr 19, 2022
Emmastan291:
I was hoping to see the face of the so called notorious IPOB member..

If Only the Nigeria Army can challenge the same energy in the north..

Nigeria will be better
the Nigerian forces have to deal with any criminal or terrorists whether in yobe, borno, adamawa IMO anambra etc u can join Ipob terrorists to do ur worse

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State by 1868cc: 5:26am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Very good news for the evening

Funnily, we have only been reading about attacks from this rag tags, kidnapping and robbery are under reported cos that's how they fund their operation
[/s]
Re: Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State by 1868c: 5:27am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Don't worry, our gallant officers would soon get to your camp. Just wait for it
[/s]
Re: Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State by 1868hh: 5:31am On Apr 19, 2022
Re: Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State by 1868h: 5:31am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
triple996:

U sound pained grin
[/s]
Re: Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State by 1868h: 5:31am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Somebody check up on AchalugoNwa. Hope he's safe. cry
[/s]
[s]
omenkaLives:
Are gunmen not criminals? Or what is the "difference" between them?

They're all criminals and terrorists and will be dealt with accordingly, just as Soludo said.

AchalugoNwa take note.
[/s]
Re: Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State by 1868co: 5:38am On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
I am expecting your pain, thank God you didn't disappoint me.
But you can use the lagoon for fastest relief of pain. Mr English
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber / #riversrerun: Early Results Emerge / Pope Francis Honours Willie Obiano With Knight Title (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.