Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Ovaizoa, The Ponzi Woman Has Been Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ovaizoa, The Ponzi Woman Has Been Arrested (2636 Views)

Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You / Warri-Itakpe Rail Vandals Have Been Arrested / Police Officer Who Destroyed A DELSU Student's N250k Phone Has Been Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ovaizoa, The Ponzi Woman Has Been Arrested by jmoore(m): 5:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ovaizoa, the ponzi woman has been arrested.

More than a billion naira was swindled by her under the guise of food storage business.

Watch the video here> https://www.facebook.com/100067029481740/posts/318417733735874/?app=fbl

1 Like

Re: Ovaizoa, The Ponzi Woman Has Been Arrested by Anieke77(m): 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
Yahoo gender
Re: Ovaizoa, The Ponzi Woman Has Been Arrested by LoveEss: 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Ovaizoa, The Ponzi Woman Has Been Arrested by desas: 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
The money no even show for em body

4 Likes

Re: Ovaizoa, The Ponzi Woman Has Been Arrested by Goldbw122(m): 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
What will their future children say about them..?
Re: Ovaizoa, The Ponzi Woman Has Been Arrested by gambia(m): 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
Many gullible people just full this country.

2 Likes

Re: Ovaizoa, The Ponzi Woman Has Been Arrested by Moferere: 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
People fell for this?

Mumu plenty for Nigeria sha undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ovaizoa, The Ponzi Woman Has Been Arrested by TooMuchStuff: 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ogbanje powers at work here.

Very Ugly all round Dark Soulless Vagina people.

Can believe it's ordinary.

1 Like

Re: Ovaizoa, The Ponzi Woman Has Been Arrested by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
Siofra come and see sth
Re: Ovaizoa, The Ponzi Woman Has Been Arrested by Kam2021: 10:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
Nah because nah woman, una catch am quick..
Re: Ovaizoa, The Ponzi Woman Has Been Arrested by oilmane(m): 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
jmoore:
Ovaizoa, the ponzi woman has been arrested.

More than a billion naira was swindled by her under the guise of food storage business.

Watch the video here> https://www.facebook.com/100067029481740/posts/318417733735874/?app=fbl

This one never see 50k nai u day accuse of swindling people of a billion naira, u nor go fit tell who son cruise money by mere looking at the person?
Re: Ovaizoa, The Ponzi Woman Has Been Arrested by siofra(f): 11:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
9182736455O1999:
Siofra come and see sth
I've seen it.

I'm weak omo!
Re: Ovaizoa, The Ponzi Woman Has Been Arrested by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
A rettard and his money will always part ways. Imagine losing money to someone that looks like my grandma's maid.
Re: Ovaizoa, The Ponzi Woman Has Been Arrested by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
siofra:
I've seen it.
I'm weak omo!
Me sef o
Re: Ovaizoa, The Ponzi Woman Has Been Arrested by hope4nigeria(m): 3:19am On Apr 19, 2022
siofra:

I've seen it.

I'm weak omo!
then what is your take

Re: Ovaizoa, The Ponzi Woman Has Been Arrested by Nobody: 5:13am On Apr 19, 2022
oilmane:

This one never see 50k nai u day accuse of swindling people of a billion naira, u nor go fit tell who son cruise money by mere looking at the person?

U don't know nothing!

This same girl did several giveaways with the Money she got from the food storage scam, got herself a nice car and didn't waste time to buy herself many awards and it didn't take her seconds to flaunt those award to her gullible thousands of fans on FB.
Re: Ovaizoa, The Ponzi Woman Has Been Arrested by Kriss216: 6:21am On Apr 19, 2022
Why she dey drag her top? She no wear bra?

1 Like

Re: Ovaizoa, The Ponzi Woman Has Been Arrested by rayvelez(m): 6:26am On Apr 19, 2022
I don’t know reason why police arrest her but some Nigerians are just so stupid and daft like wtf is good storage scheme. Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ovaizoa, The Ponzi Woman Has Been Arrested by JoyousFurnitire(m): 6:27am On Apr 19, 2022
oilmane:

Use her name check her Facebook page first

2 Likes

Re: Ovaizoa, The Ponzi Woman Has Been Arrested by beautyhd: 7:07am On Apr 19, 2022
She really got so many people with her storage, buy and sell business.

Go to her Facebook posts, you will believe her grass to grace story.

Check out Marline oluchi, one of her partners on Facebook what she has to say about this.

I even heard she bought a property in the US and was planning to relocate before she was nabbed.

I was even thinking of going into agro storage business seeing how successful she turned out.

She actually started well until greed set in when people started investing in millions of naira.
Re: Ovaizoa, The Ponzi Woman Has Been Arrested by stonemasonn: 7:25am On Apr 19, 2022
This kurege too don scam Nigerians in this hard times? I worry about our collective IQ.

1 Like

Re: Ovaizoa, The Ponzi Woman Has Been Arrested by oilmane(m): 7:39am On Apr 19, 2022
Miracood2:

U don't know nothing!

This same girl did several giveaways with the Money she got from the food storage scam, got herself a nice car and didn't waste time to buy herself many awards and it didn't take her seconds to flaunt those award to her gullible thousands of fans on FB.

Wow, and she look this impoverished? Nai b say the babe na real wonder, she go pass u and u nor go reason her at all, I pray her victims get their cash back
Re: Ovaizoa, The Ponzi Woman Has Been Arrested by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 19, 2022
oilmane:

Wow, and she look this impoverished? Nai b say the babe na real wonder, she go pass u and u nor go reason her at all, I pray her victims get their cash back

Look at some of her pic. She's a baller!

1 Like

Re: Ovaizoa, The Ponzi Woman Has Been Arrested by ruggedtimi(m): 8:38am On Apr 19, 2022
Why she come wear Ghana must go
Re: Ovaizoa, The Ponzi Woman Has Been Arrested by FunnyDude(m): 9:06am On Apr 19, 2022
Chai this thing?
I even heard her minimum partnership is 1million naira
Re: Ovaizoa, The Ponzi Woman Has Been Arrested by DPathfinder(m): 9:43am On Apr 19, 2022
Last year, one of client and family friend informed about this lady and that she wanted to invest in the storage business with her. I asked her what she wanted to store she said garri.
Agro produce storage business is very good business no doubt. But when I check through her Facebook page, I saw garri group, plantain group, rice etc. I told her not to invest, that she is just using that as a cover up.
That she is not truly investing the acquired fund into the agro business. Because being in field for years, I knew she was not sincere about her dealings.

2 Likes

Re: Ovaizoa, The Ponzi Woman Has Been Arrested by SocialJustice: 3:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
Her breast make sense.

(1) (Reply)

PENDULUM: The Truth My Fulani Fiends Must Accept By Dele Momodu / Another Blunder: Peter Obi Needs To Hire Good Hausa Copywriter - Arewa Youth / IPOB kidnap 15 boys to cut their head PHOTOS (ESN vs ESN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.