Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,402 members, 7,864,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) (35510 Views)

Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off / Throwback Photo Of Kwankwaso And Ganduje In 1999 And 2003 / Ganduje In Abuja Wants Kano Police Commissioner Removed - Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
Wike is fvcking desperate
Re: 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) by ezegold4we: 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
Wike committed genocide becos of his hatred for igbo's living in Rivers State cos they are already buying almost all the choice properties and bussiness in portharcourt, mind you,obigbo is 99% Igbo dominated,
Forget about all the useless rants of some idiots Here saying that he's fighting IPOB
Re: 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) by daytenian: 7:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kill yourself for any politician at your peril

They will meet each other at their children's weddings and cling glasses

Shebi you want to die?

Rest in pieces!

#ItIsWelll!
Re: 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) by Abbeytoy(m): 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
I will vote Wike over Obi

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
Mandate2023:
Dis wike look no be here oh

I just like d man

He missed road with his spectacles,biko!
Re: 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
All this tinubu dis tinubu dat wike is pulling shit naw 2023 election go bloody
Re: 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) by bilangha(m): 7:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
Akpor
Re: 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
By your Alimajiri permutations grin

Ahmed0336:

Even the blind wouldn't count on Eastern votes when only kano votes will cover all 5 Eastern states votes combined.
Re: 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
No enemy in the game
Re: 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
Alhaji Nyesome Wike, the slayer of IPOB, the Mayor of Oyigbo.

We sight you Odogwu. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) by Allisgud: 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
LegendHero:
Wike just get whincing for head.

He went to Edo, he did not deem it fit to visit the PDP governor Obaseki. Same man went to Kano and visited the APC governor.

Wike is the only guy that can make me vote PDP. He is tough and straight to the point. He no send media bullying and I kinda like how he dealt with the IPOB terrorists in Oyigbo.

Soludo should take up a 6-week course on how to handle terrorism from Wike and I am sure he can help us handle the bandits if he gets the presidency.
true this man go clean Nigeria of security issue,if given a chance ,this is the kind of person we need

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
The best Shelly comment on Nairaland .wike went to beg for space in apc and you can get mouth to talk trash here.
Re: 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
GanDollar and wike that year, really there's no permanent enemy or friends in politics
Re: 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) by aviara: 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
I am from Niger Delta. Its very disappointing how some people can derail the topic and issues as relating to the headline and discuss intelligently but choose to embrace petty and unintelligent issues.

Ahmed0336:

Even the blind wouldn't count on Eastern votes when only kano votes will cover all 5 Eastern states votes combined.
Re: 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) by wiseoneking: 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
triple996:
Wike d destroyer of ipob cool
Waillers will soon arrive

. It's only ipob that will buy weapon to kill fulani bt use it on their fellow ibo instead grin ........ BIAFRA IS ANIMAL KINGDOM

Mkpurumiri cannibals will start to wail on my mention now.

PLS SAY NO TO MKPURUMIRI......LOOK AT IPOB
will you ever stop been childish here. Are you the only underage kid in this forum? Stop the shi***t
Re: 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) by Franking: 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
Is that the Nigerian coat of Arms or Kano State coat of Arms?

I'm seeing camels in stead of horses.
Re: 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) by Berezuski: 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kai
Upon all the nonsense this same wike said about Ganduje during the Edo polls, he's here today for what exactly?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) by simpleseyi: 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

There is something I'm not understanding and have been wondering if it's for real.

Why is it that non of the presidential aspirants is bothered about going to East for either consultation or just to like identify with them?

Even Peter Obi doesn't seem interested in being identified with East. Imagine, Peter Obi will ignore activities of ugm in his home state and be commiserating with northern state?

Is it that they don't really view votes from the East as significant?

5% votes of the dot nation is inconsequential. We proved that is ,2015, and for you to know that it was not just a coincidence, we proved it again in 2019

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) by simpleseyi: 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
Berezuski:
Kai
Upon all the nonsense this same wike said about Ganduje during the Edo polls, he's here today for what exactly?

To eat his vomit. Shameless he goat
Re: 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

There is something I'm not understanding and have been wondering if it's for real.

Why is it that non of the presidential aspirants is bothered about going to East for either consultation or just to like identify with them?

Even Peter Obi doesn't seem interested in being identified with East. Imagine, Peter Obi will ignore activities of ugm in his home state and be commiserating with northern state?

Is it that they don't really view votes from the East as significant?

Who 5% vote help? Na the reason be that.....

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) by FashionMarket: 8:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
The political season is hitting up
Re: 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) by Franking: 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
Abbeytoy:
I will vote Wike over Obi

Shows how much u lack sense.
Re: 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) by mrbass18: 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
Every politician dey go Kano wetin dey this Kano way we no know
Africankel:
Governor Wike was in Kano and he was received and hosted by the Executive Governor of Kano State and other members of his executive council.

He was in Kano state as part of his nationwide consultation with PDP Delegates.
Re: 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) by naikeboy(m): 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
Wike day wear dark sun shield inside room
Re: 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) by mrbass18: 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
Yahaya Bello na candidate even me sef go win am for primary wetin dat one know .. person way no fit handle kogi na zoogeria em wan handle? Smh
seunmsg:

He was a strong candidate in 2019 simply because Wike backed him against Atiku. In 2022, he’s chances are as bright as that of Yahaya Bello in APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
He can visit whoever he like. He is not going anywhere!

If PDP is foolish, let them give wike their ticket. His defeat will be worse than Jonathan and Atiku suffered. The Election will over by 10am.

Wike is not mentally fit to rule a multi ethnic and religious diverse country like Nigeria. Let him Continue to waste rivers state money instead of using it to pay pensioners their pensions and gratuity.
Re: 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) by Danniedpastor(m): 9:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
Berezuski:
Kai

Keep asking.
While the north pull a fast one on us

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) by adolfHitler1934: 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
abobote:
wearing agbada up and down and faking smiles won't still get you anywhere
Tell your own people from East to also move around and consult, build bridges and not killing their own people.

Ndi Ara na Ndi Uchu'

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) by israelp(m): 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
stanluiz:
He can visit whoever he like. He is not going anywhere!

If PDP is foolish, let them give wike their ticket. His defeat will be worse than Jonathan and Atiku suffered. The Election will over by 10am.

Wike is not mentally fit to rule a multi ethnic and religious diverse country like Nigeria. Let him Continue to waste rivers state money instead of using it to pay pensioners their pensions and gratuity.
no u are the one mentally fit to rule Nigeria.....emapka

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
Something is wrong,is either wike is decamping to APC or Ganduje is decamping to PDP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arms Deal Disbursements "I Was Acted On Jonathan's Instructions" .. Dasuki / PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos) / PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.