Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,644 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Wizkid’s Babymama's Account Of Chrisland School’s Viral Tape - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wizkid’s Babymama's Account Of Chrisland School’s Viral Tape (446 Views)

Another Student Of Chrisland School In Lagos Dies, Mother Cries Out / 10-year- Old Student Of Chrisland School Suspended For Engagement In Sexual Acti / Davido, I Love You — Wizkid’s Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid’s Babymama's Account Of Chrisland School’s Viral Tape by Satoshi2019: 6:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife Balogun was one of the few students chosen to represent their school at the recent world games hosted in Dubai.
This is where the recent clip of the Chrisland student’s im*oral act originated from. Wizkid’s baby mama before narrating what her son had told her based on his first-hand experience with what really happened in the viral clip which Ubi Franklin had tagged “R*pe”, said;

It took me a lot of thinking before dropping this comment. The way we just throw the word ‘R*PE’ around so loosely without considering how much damage it can cause.

Firstly, as parents, we need to pay close attention to our kids and what we expose them too, cos mahn it’s a crazy crazy world we live in.

Secondly, I accompanied my son to represent his school at the just concluded WSG and I can say for a fact that the 10 yr old in question was DEFINITELY not r*ped,”

Moving to narrate what Wizkid’s son had told her as the mother after the trip from Dubai, she said

[b]“I remember vividly the ‘SHOCK’ in my son’s face when he was telling me about a video some other kid was watching, he said Mum, I couldn’t stand the video I had to excuse myself, he said the gist circulating was that the girl and her click played a game of truth or dare, of which this particular girl couldn’t stop with the mind bugging’ DARES’ I couldn’t believe my ears when I learned about the n*sty activities this lil kids get themselves involved in.

To make matters worse, even when she was accosted about the video, she was owing it with her full chest, saying yeah it’s me in the video and so.“
Adding to how troubled she is after watching the act performed by the underaged students of Chrisland School, she wrote;

“It bothered me so much, I needed to see this kids I question so I’ll know how to advice my child against such kids (well he knows better) before they use their reggae to spoil my blues. God Abeg.

But seeing this post now and the twist of it all, I just couldn’t take it ( cos I know for a fact how very very strict the teachers were on this trip) blaming such im*orality and negligence on the school is unfair cos it DEFINITELY WASNT R*PE!!!

if ma’am, they were in a hotel where other schools also stayed at, To avoid stories that touch like this, they made sure the boys room was on the 10th floor and the girls room 2nd floor.
The teachers did their parade 3-5 times daily making sure they were all in their rooms.

Their were over 70kids to 5-6 teachers( this teachers went through hell trying to get them together) But for you to know how badly behaved this kids were, they waited till after mid night (after the last roll call) to get their n*sty acts on.

You can blame the guardians all you want for trying their best and breaking their backs for kids all you want, but CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME.”[/b]
https://www..com.ng/wizkidz-baby-mama-shola-gives-an-account-of-chrisland-schools-viral-tape-based-on-what-boluwatife-saw-in-dubai/

Re: Wizkid’s Babymama's Account Of Chrisland School’s Viral Tape by mymadam(m): 6:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
Hmmm... New dimension. The world is watching in 5G and anxiously waiting for the TRUTH, the WHOLE TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH undecided
Re: Wizkid’s Babymama's Account Of Chrisland School’s Viral Tape by Satoshi2019: 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
Thank you mama Bolu for clearing the air. Mods kindly push this to fp with the same energy UBfranklin pushed his misguided r*pe story.
Re: Wizkid’s Babymama's Account Of Chrisland School’s Viral Tape by seborrhic: 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
If this narration by the baby mama is true,as it looks like,it clearly confirmed what one can garner from that video:that asides not having any semblance to rape,the the girl was clearly from a very spoilt & maybe dysfunctional home.It was clearly not the first time she was engaging in sex acts,probably group sex at that.
This is a girl that probably has a very high sex libido and since her first taste of it cannot stay very long without and so saw the Dubai trip as an avenue to satisfy her lust.The boys too are clearly spoilt as well.
If the history of that girl were to be revealed,it may even reveal more horrible things than the shame of this present video.
Re: Wizkid’s Babymama's Account Of Chrisland School’s Viral Tape by Satoshi2019: 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
Obviously
seborrhic:
If this narration by the baby mama is true,as it looks like,it clearly confirmed what one can garner from that video:that asides not having any semblance to rape,the the girl was clearly from a very spoilt & maybe dysfunctional home.It was clearly not the first time she was engaging in sex acts,probably group sex at that.
This is a girl that probably has a very high sex libido and since her first taste of it cannot stay very long without and so saw the Dubai trip as an avenue to satisfy her lust.The boys too are clearly spoilt as well.
If the history of that girl were to be revealed,it may even reveal more horrible things than the shame of this present video.

(1) (Reply)

El Rufai Son Promise To Climb Aso And Zuma Rock If Peter Obi Wins / Cultist Group With Over 80k Members On Facebook Where Are the Law Enforcement? / How Do Christ Embassy Church Members Go For NYSC Orientation Camp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.