Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Learn How To Create Amazing Designs Without Knowing Jack About Photoshop - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Learn How To Create Amazing Designs Without Knowing Jack About Photoshop (414 Views)

Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps / Top Grammatical Errors You Make Without Knowing / Abbreviations Many Use On Daily Basis Without Knowing The Full Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Create Amazing Designs Without Knowing Jack About Photoshop by studentpreneur: 7:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
If you've always wanted to create compelling graphics designs that would leave people drooling on their screens

And

You're not a techie like me, there's a simple way to get started - CANVA

CANVA is a platform where, by just moving things on your phone or laptop, you can create designs that'd make people think you're a PRO in minutes.

I have created a short e-book on the same platform and spent years mastering this new method of fast action designing.

If you'd love to get started, I can send you my free report titled:

Why You Should Take Canva Seriously + Sample Designs Made on Canva + A Support Group That'd Get You Started The Right Way.

What you can do to claim all that? Send me a message or comment.
Re: Learn How To Create Amazing Designs Without Knowing Jack About Photoshop by Ebubu: 8:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
studentpreneur:
If you've always wanted to create compelling graphics designs that would leave people drooling on their screens

And

You're not a techie like me, there's a simple way to get started - CANVA

CANVA is a platform where, by just moving things on your phone or laptop, you can create designs that'd make people think you're a PRO in minutes.

I have created a short e-book on the same platform and spent years mastering this new method of fast action designing.

If you'd love to get started, I can send you my free report titled:

Why You Should Take Canva Seriously + Sample Designs Made on Canva + A Support Group That'd Get You Started The Right Way.

What you can do to claim all that? Send me a message or comment.
can u do a simple photoshop for me pls, i dnt really have money to pay but i can send u 100 naira airtime plz
Re: Learn How To Create Amazing Designs Without Knowing Jack About Photoshop by studentpreneur: 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
I don't use Photoshop but I'm good with Canva. 100 naira airtime for a Photoshop design is sheer wickedness.

Ebubu:
can u do a simple photoshop for me pls, i dnt really have money to pay but i can send u 100 naira airtime plz
Re: Learn How To Create Amazing Designs Without Knowing Jack About Photoshop by Ebubu3: 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
studentpreneur:
I don't use Photoshop but I'm good with Canva. 100 naira airtime for a Photoshop design is sheer wickedness.

I didn’t want to mention the airtime part cos it’s insultive. It’s just what that I have 100 in my account and wanted to appreciate you. But the task is just to replace the image in my ID card with another image of me since the former image in the ID card is dim/no sunlight.
Re: Learn How To Create Amazing Designs Without Knowing Jack About Photoshop by studentpreneur: 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
Not my specialty.

Ebubu3:
I didn’t want to mention the airtime part cos it’s insultive. It’s just what that I have 100 in my account and wanted to appreciate you. But the task is just to replace the image in my ID card with another image of me since the former image in the ID card is dim/no sunlight.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Create Amazing Designs Without Knowing Jack About Photoshop by Ebubu: 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
studentpreneur:
Not my specialty.

ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

Times Higher Education 2022 Impact Rankings:ae-funai Ranks 6th In Nigeria / UK Npower Review / University Of Ibadan (UI) Gets NUC Full Accreditation Status For 24 Programmes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.