Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

How To Build A Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Build A Website (247 Views)

Want To Build A Forum Website / 7 Tips To Help You Build A Successful And Trending Website / Want To Build A Well Responsive Website, Webapp Or Desktopapp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Build A Website by Natjojo: 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
Do you intend to build a website?
If yes please read on.
Easiest way people think to run a website is by using a WordPress and customize it to your brand.

Thinking you can manage it but it's always the opposite.
Security and SEO is important to every website,.
SEO covers alot eg design, optimization, speed and response.
Building a website on WordPress using plugins have serious effects on your site on most important aspect. Using plugins will make your site hard for seo, you will have limitations to customization, your site will be very slow, your site will not be seo friendly, almost everything will run on plugins, always have to update and failure issue. Etc

But building a site from scratch will make it easy. You only develop what you want and the SEO Begins the moment the HTML is written, everything is developed and programed according to your business demand and not to run on somany plugins.
Building a site from scratch using HTML,CSS, JavaScript is best when you desire fast response,
A site built from scratch works fast, ranks better and more easy to manage for Dev ops.
Building a site from scratch is cost expensive but it really worth it.
Re: How To Build A Website by Siteking: 10:58am On Apr 19, 2022
You don't need any knowledge of html and css to start your website.

You can get started in minutes with WordPress and it's drag and drop builder plugins.

When I was a newbie to web design back in 2019, I setup my first website, the only codes I saw where the ones from ad Networks.

Here's a guide on how you can start a WordPress website for free without coding >>> https://ebukaval.com/2022/04/15/how-to-start-a-wordpress-website-for-free-2022/

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Run A Good Facebook Ads Your Service Is Needed / On Page SEO And Technical SEO Tips / Effective Ways To Earn Money As A Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.