Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

2023: A Look At The APC's 7,800 Delegates And Tinubu's Support - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: A Look At The APC's 7,800 Delegates And Tinubu's Support (27073 Views)

PDP Wins Majority Seats In Zamfara Assembly. PDP 17, APC 7 / APC Primaries: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Others Scramble For 7,800 Delegates / APC Expects 6,800 Delegates Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2023: A Look At The APC's 7,800 Delegates And Tinubu's Support by Easylifelomo(m): 9:03am On Apr 19, 2022
oikirodah:
2023: A Look At The APC's 7,800 Delegates And Tinubu's Unanimous Support By Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/2023-a-look-at-the-apcs-7800-delegates-and-tinubus-unanimous-support-by-osigwe-omo-ikirodah/
You get it right, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Incoming President 2023

Re: 2023: A Look At The APC's 7,800 Delegates And Tinubu's Support by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 19, 2022
emmykk:

When Obasanjo became president how many south west states did he won in 1999. He is a political orphan yet he was president.
Besides do you think a rivers man or SS or SE will vote an Atiku when Ameachi is in the ballot.

I don't know what you mean by an orphan or how your calculations are coming from.

Get it to your head president is not coming from South West.

Lolz. The North has already decided it's going to the west and there's nothing you and your bitter kinsmen can do about it. Not only is it going to the west, it has been left for the ACN bloc. U must be a clown to think the North will ignore it's strongest ally in the south and award it to a man whose region is dominated by PDP. Just wait and see!

Re: 2023: A Look At The APC's 7,800 Delegates And Tinubu's Support by WhizdomXX(m): 9:12am On Apr 19, 2022
M1Garand:

Tinubu just needs 3991 votes to win the contest which is easily achievable for him considering he has a stronghold in states with high voting power. The truth of the matter is Tinubu has more states that would vote for him from top to bottom than Amaechi and Osibanjo. And that's key, Tinubu will get votes in states that he doesn't even have a stronghold. The easiest way to beat Tinubu is for other candidates to pick a consensus amongst themselves and face him alone. That way it becomes streamlined. But if Osibanjo and Amaechi eventually contest it would be difficult Sha.

Underrate Jagaban at your own peril Sha.
I'm not underrating someone who is a pivotal course in leading Buhari, the failed master to victory twice. I'm just saying he his a betrayer. And the wages of his sin is he will never be Pres.
Re: 2023: A Look At The APC's 7,800 Delegates And Tinubu's Support by WhizdomXX(m): 9:14am On Apr 19, 2022
Siwel25:

Lolz. The North has already decided it's going to the west and there's nothing you and your bitter kinsmen can do about it. Not only is it going to the west, it has been left for the ACN bloc. U must be a clown to think the North will ignore it's strongest ally in the south and award it to a man whose region is dominated by PDP. Just wait and see!
We are watching. All this permutations are just making North stronger. Just because of one mans thirst for power.
Re: 2023: A Look At The APC's 7,800 Delegates And Tinubu's Support by RoyalDiadems: 9:17am On Apr 19, 2022
asfrank:
No need for primaries then, since you all have allocated 7,800 votes already to Tinubu...
I guess the other contenders are just running for fun?
Politics is a game of interest, and where one's interest is best suited, that is the direction they would take.
Wait till the time draws close... Even in Lagos, Tinubu is not assured of 100% votes, unless he is thumbprinting himself.
Been pragmatic is best.

Don't mind the mumu op. Does the governor of a state control the minds of the delegates in his state? Each governor would cast only 1 vote as a delegate.
Re: 2023: A Look At The APC's 7,800 Delegates And Tinubu's Support by ALFADOS(m): 9:27am On Apr 19, 2022
its all biding, the highest bidder carry the D day
Re: 2023: A Look At The APC's 7,800 Delegates And Tinubu's Support by emperor863(m): 9:30am On Apr 19, 2022
Baawaa:
Tinubu will be disgrace with his bullion vans

By who? How will it happen?

Reasonable people think and argue with facts but poorly educated and drug filled individuals reason by myths and emotions.

What the op highlighted is an open and well known fact, all reasonable people know that only God can prevent Tinubu from getting the party's ticket.

Re: 2023: A Look At The APC's 7,800 Delegates And Tinubu's Support by fyneguy: 9:50am On Apr 19, 2022
joyandfaith:
Tinubu supporters are suffering from grandeur delusional disorders. There would a lot of drama before primary. I don't see Tinubu winning ticket. If he wins, there would be mass movement from APC to PDP. Tinubu is a crony capitalist and dictator.

Lol Yinmu

Only neophytes like you, don't know how these things are done.

If you saw Doguwa's interview, you would understand the mindset of politicians. They don't think like you do. They would rather support a strong and wealthy candidate to win the election for them. It's about self-preservation. Crony capitalism only bothers you, not them.

Re: 2023: A Look At The APC's 7,800 Delegates And Tinubu's Support by joyandfaith: 9:55am On Apr 19, 2022
fyneguy:

[s]Lol Yinmu

Only neophytes like you, don't know how these things are done. [/s]

If you saw Doguwa's interview, you would understand the mindset of politicians. They don't think like you do. They would rather support a strong and wealthy candidate to win the election for them. It's about self-preservation. Crony capitalism only bothers you, not them.

I waste my energy in typing this. Politicians don't like dictator and crony capitalist. Go and figure out relationship between crony capitalism and dictatorship. That is reason there is no opposition in lagos state.
Re: 2023: A Look At The APC's 7,800 Delegates And Tinubu's Support by fyneguy: 9:57am On Apr 19, 2022
History555:
All these permutations ignores buhari totally as if he doesn't hve an interest in who succeed him. A black man for that manner. Govs determines who succeeds them, tinubu determines who rules lagos, but permutations assume buhari is not interested in who succeed him

Having an interest in who succeeds him, does not mean he will railroad everyone to support the person. Some of his intimate friends are even working for Tinubu. Senator Abu Ibrahim is one. Buhari respects and confides in him. The man is in charge of Tinubu's NW mobilization.

Re: 2023: A Look At The APC's 7,800 Delegates And Tinubu's Support by fyneguy: 10:08am On Apr 19, 2022
Inspirer1:

The writer forgot to consider the influence of possible vp to the contenders.
For instance, if Zulum is assured of becoming VP to Osinbajo, definitely the dynamics of the voting pattern of Bornu and other North Eastern states will change.

However, that Lagos is a sure bet for the Jagaban.

Lol Oga, politicians are not as stupid as we often paint them. Zulum would consider other factors. Do you think the decision to support Tinubu was a recent thing? These guys have been working for Tinubu for years. It was Zulum that challenged El Rufai, when they met Buhari over an issue. The pro-Tinubu Govs stopped El Rufai.

Just watch and see how things play out.

Re: 2023: A Look At The APC's 7,800 Delegates And Tinubu's Support by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 19, 2022
asfrank:
No need for primaries then, since you all have allocated 7,800 votes already to Tinubu...
I guess the other contenders are just running for fun?
Politics is a game of interest, and where one's interest is best suited, that is the direction they would take.
Wait till the time draws close... Even in Lagos, Tinubu is not assured of 100% votes, unless he is thumbprinting himself.
Been pragmatic is best.

Lolz. Its better you accept reality now. Lagos and Kano APC will give Tinubu 150% if possible.. Know this and know peace.

Re: 2023: A Look At The APC's 7,800 Delegates And Tinubu's Support by hotseat: 10:37am On Apr 19, 2022
If the indepth analysis of the Op is anything to go by, BAT is the candidate to beat.

All indices point to the fact that Asiwaju would coast to victory in Allah.

This man has paid his dues.

Anything he touches turns gold!

He did it for Lagos State, he would do it for Nigeria.
Re: 2023: A Look At The APC's 7,800 Delegates And Tinubu's Support by mastermaestro(m): 10:42am On Apr 19, 2022
sokera:
Only a fools will think Tinubu will lose …

Only dead brains will think Tinubu will emerge as APC presidential candidate. Una eyes go soon clear. grin
Re: 2023: A Look At The APC's 7,800 Delegates And Tinubu's Support by Heybeedee(m): 10:44am On Apr 19, 2022
Osanoghodua1:
Sadly, delegates are no puppet of their state governors. Tinubu will be given a shocker of his Life. My father in-law will ensure Tinubu is disgraced.

I laugh in swahili
Who the f**k is your father in law
Re: 2023: A Look At The APC's 7,800 Delegates And Tinubu's Support by Kdon2: 10:47am On Apr 19, 2022
oikirodah:
2023: A Look At The APC's 7,800 Delegates And Tinubu's Unanimous Support By Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/2023-a-look-at-the-apcs-7800-delegates-and-tinubus-unanimous-support-by-osigwe-omo-ikirodah/

Anything can happen in naija
Re: 2023: A Look At The APC's 7,800 Delegates And Tinubu's Support by InvertedHammer: 10:52am On Apr 19, 2022
/
Who cares if Tinubu wins?

Our prayer is that if and when he wins, his supporters like Buhari supporters should not disturb our peace with wailings and regrets.

/
Re: 2023: A Look At The APC's 7,800 Delegates And Tinubu's Support by ismaog4u(m): 10:52am On Apr 19, 2022
what am not sure is how Osinbajo will defeat Tinubu in Primary... what structure is PYO belief in...anyway end will justify means
Re: 2023: A Look At The APC's 7,800 Delegates And Tinubu's Support by emmykk(m): 11:04am On Apr 19, 2022
Siwel25:

So wait as you said and stop making noise... don't even in you life call an 8years speaker of Rivers state House of Assembly,8years Rivers State Governor and 7 years Transportation Minister and still counting a political orphan...it is only an idiot that will say that.
Re: 2023: A Look At The APC's 7,800 Delegates And Tinubu's Support by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 19, 2022
emmykk:

So wait as you said and stop making noise... don't even in you life call an 8years speaker of Rivers state House of Assembly,8years Rivers State Governor and 7 years Transportation Minister and still counting a political orphan...it is only an idiot that will say that.

Forget emotional rants; A politician who cannot deliver his LGA for his party is an Orphan in Political terms. This isn't about what you have done before; It is the present reality. Wike has rendered your man an orphan and he is boasting about it.

Hear Wike- "You cannot win my LGA or State without me. I have proven it over and over again.".. Sadly, he is 100% right.
Re: 2023: A Look At The APC's 7,800 Delegates And Tinubu's Support by babamoha(m): 11:51am On Apr 19, 2022
oikirodah:

With this your calculations I will give BAT 70% of the delegates which is 5460 and with that BAT will clinch the presidential ticket.
Re: 2023: A Look At The APC's 7,800 Delegates And Tinubu's Support by sokera: 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
mastermaestro:

Only dead brains will think Tinubu will emerge as APC presidential candidate. Una eyes go soon clear. grin
save this conservation… if I am the dead brain or you are the fool we shall know in few weeks
Re: 2023: A Look At The APC's 7,800 Delegates And Tinubu's Support by anigbajumo(m): 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
Saintinoo:

I laugh so much at Tinubu supporters, they don't have an idea of who Buhari is, they believe Buhari is one weak and illiterate man. The shock will be like that if a tsunami.

I have known Buhari since 2003 when he started contesting in the North, I have followed all his campaign from 2003 to 2011, Buhari is not your normal Nigeria politician who plays cunny game, when he hates you he shows you to your face, it was his Northern friends that made him accept Tinubu partnership in 2015, if not Buhari hated Tinubu and doesn't want to associate with him.

before June, we will surely know Buhari candidate and his candidate will win the general election. Mind you his candidate will come based on consensus and not any primary election.

I can tell u frankly that any consensus will scatter the party afterwards.
Re: 2023: A Look At The APC's 7,800 Delegates And Tinubu's Support by SaudanaofSokoto: 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
mastermaestro:

Their eyes don cleared tey! tey!!since 2015!!!

Re: 2023: A Look At The APC's 7,800 Delegates And Tinubu's Support by benitwater(m): 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
History555:
All these permutations ignores buhari totally as if he doesn't hve an interest in who succeed him. A black man for that manner. Govs determines who succeeds them, tinubu determines who rules lagos, but permutations assume buhari is not interested in who succeed him
buhari that couldn't install senate president during saraki's tenure.
Re: 2023: A Look At The APC's 7,800 Delegates And Tinubu's Support by Agadinaagwuofe: 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
History555:

U mean buhari cares about all these. Since when?
People keep assuming they know wat buhari is thinking until he displaced osho, appointed bunu, put a sudden end to bello coup, appointed adamu who joined the race in only 2 weeks

I hardly comment on politics here because of too many political jobbers but you seem to be the only one with an objective mind. I reiterate Buhari doesn't care how the party will fare after him, infact his tenure has been riddled with too many complaints from Nigerians and he played deaf ear and I assure you that is exactly what will play here. He has mentioned he has a candidate the only way this permutation will sail is if Tinubu is Buhari's anointed candidate which I doubt. Buhari has a cult fellowship and respected by almost if not all the entire governors including the northern governors, even Ganduje will bulk if Buhari gave him mandate to support another person aside Tinubu. The poster is smart by half and will be shocked by the outcome. It is too early to determine who wins APC primary but the most important factor that will give the edge is Buhari and his interest. Again Amechi seems to enjoy sincere and truest loyalty from northerners I am not talking about political alliance here I mean heartily love and unalloyed loyalty that is what those emirs and locals have for Amechi and katsina might go to him.
Re: 2023: A Look At The APC's 7,800 Delegates And Tinubu's Support by Deepthoughts: 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
oikirodah:

As if this is the APC party primaries in Lagos, Tinubu go hear whieeen!
Re: 2023: A Look At The APC's 7,800 Delegates And Tinubu's Support by Propertyforum: 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
This is getting serious
Re: 2023: A Look At The APC's 7,800 Delegates And Tinubu's Support by Osanoghodua1: 9:40am On Apr 26, 2022
Heybeedee:

I laugh in swahili
Who the f**k is your father in law
Save this Post. I won't tell you what we are up to.

Fashola Provides Skill Training For Hawkers / Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram / OPC, Ex-militants In Military Uniforms To Attack Opposition – APC

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64