Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Fuel Pump Issues - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Fuel Pump Issues (980 Views)

Power Steering Pump Issues / I'm Tired Of Buying Fake Fuel Pump! Somebody Help Me! / 5 Common Signs Of A Failing Car Fuel Pump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Pump Issues by esiri4jesu(m): 2:30am On Apr 19, 2022
Please, l have changed my car(camry 2003) fuel pump four times in the last six weeks. The one l changed now is not giving me joy still. I had to change the full component. Once l change the fuel pump the car runs well after some days it will start drawing back when you want to accelerate. At times it will go off just like that and refuse to start until l change the fuel pump. What could be the problem?
Re: Fuel Pump Issues by Dozieson(m): 6:14am On Apr 19, 2022
cryno
esiri4jesu:
Please, l have changed my car(camry 2003) fuel pump four times in the last six weeks. The one l changed now is not giving me joy still. I had to change the full component. Once l change the fuel pump the car runs well after some days it will start drawing back when you want to accelerate. At times it will go off just like that and refuse to start until l change the fuel pump. What could be the problem?

Scan your car
Re: Fuel Pump Issues by KingAlayinde(m): 10:15am On Apr 19, 2022
esiri4jesu:

The brain box might be causing the issue
Re: Fuel Pump Issues by EngRichie: 10:33am On Apr 19, 2022
There are a number of root cause of fuel pump premature death ranging from electrical, restrictions, bad fuel pump housing, fuel contamition, dirts and so on...
Re: Fuel Pump Issues by Richie77: 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
Replace the fuel filter.
Re: Fuel Pump Issues by buygala(m): 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2022
Richie77:
Replace the fuel filter.

Or detach it if detachable and wash with brush and klin detergent.. . Rinse with fuel and leave to dry smiley
A Mech did that for me when suddenly, my vehicle started going off when brake is suddenly applied...

Found it strange.. But vehicle has been sterling after that for months

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Barely Used 03/04 Toyota Corolla @ 1.850k ❌❌Sold out❌❌ / . / Simple Car Maitenance Tips And Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.