Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Nigerians Reacting To Chrisland School Sex Scandal - Read Comments - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerians Reacting To Chrisland School Sex Scandal - Read Comments (1358 Views)

Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? / Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police / My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Reacting To Chrisland School Sex Scandal - Read Comments by OdogwuBlog: 10:34am On Apr 19, 2022
Peace Akinyemi
Well done Daniel.
I run a school and by the grace of God a parent. From the whole issue, the parent has more of the blame. They dont know their daughter and they should look inward as that girl has been doing this for long. Even when confronted about the video, report says she wasnt remorseful about it. On the part of the school, they should have called it out immediately it got to their hearing and expelled all involved. May God help us not to fail in our responsibility as parents and caregivers

Emeka Onelum
The blame should be shared amongst the parents and the school authorities. Now it's not all training that can be done by the parents, hence one reason parents send their kids to school to train them both in learning and character. The major culprits in this saga are the chaperones/teachers who didn't take proper watch of the kids while they were in Dubai.. The school also failed to take responsibility for their failure in Dubai. The teachers should have been sacked and state it in their report.

Agatha Ebelechukwu
My take on this is that these days parents sort of abandoned their words to the schools,some don't even have a minute time to interact with their children.why will you buy a phone for a ten year old.i now know why CR7 said some time ago that the only gift his son wish for on every of his birthday is to own a phone and he is 12years but CR7 said he is not old enough to have one and that he can not monitor his son's activities on the phone for now and people called him old fashioned,some even said poverty mentality has not left him even with all the money he has.

Maureen
The school is to be blamed. This is because, when you put a bunch of children of that age, there is supposed to be proper supervision. Not only supervision, there's supposed to be do's and don'ts. Yes, in the first place a girl is not supposed to enter the male hostel at that age; not to talk of going to the bathroom. Even in the university that you know that students are adults, there are regulations.

Susan Olatunde
In my opinion
Everyone is to be blamed
Because first of all from the video I saw
The girl clearly had a very good knowledge of what she was doing and was even laughing and joking around with the boys
And this incident was said to have taken place around midnight when everyone had gone to bed.
It was said that the female students rooms was on the second floor of the building and the male students were on the 10th floor, if she didn’t have intentions of doing anything she could have gone with a friend.
And on the schools part they lied to the parent and then took the child for pregnancy test which is so very wrong because doing that alone has implicated them

Mr Natha
Was waiting for this...
Firstly she can also be a victim of abuse herself,so she needs investigations as to her sexual knowledge.
Secondly this is a situation of a failed educational system and failed parenting as well.
Thirdly the narrative would have been different if the video didn't go public.
However the circulation and keenness for the video is equal to child p*rn*graphy and should stop circulation.
I successfully avoided watching the video for this reason It is P*rn.
Lastly the girl and boy and children involved needs therapy also the school is definitely shady.

Chizoba Okekeze
The school actually is at fault
They tried to hide it
Which isn’t right at all on so many levels
And also knows her parents are at fault
because nowadays
Parents hardly talk about sex education to their children
If the children don’t get this information from their parents with advice accompanied with it
They will get it from someone or somewhere else
Which maybe good or bad

Pipi
The school gets greater part of the blame,they were so irresponsible towards their students, the school didn't have to hide such vital information from her parents,why did they have to wait and continuously lie to her parents,were there no teachers around I mean to coordinate and oversee the wellbeing of the kids? Too many why here. To the kid and her family how do we know who is lying here,was she really forced to do it? Did the parent fail in raising her well I mean going by the video and the position she was in doesn't bring it to a conclusion that it was consensual,she could have been forced or threatened or could just be she's been indulging way before the incidence...she needs proper questioning to get the truth from her if really she was forced to do it or consensual.

Ella Chioma Ezeadilieje
·
I dont believe her story. Why?
If u watched that video, u will see that the little girl qas an eager participant, she was not coerced and it didnt look like her first time.
Does this excuse this? No! Was she r*ped? No! She and her school mates engaged in these acts for fun, all minors, so it a big case of juvenile deliquency.
Parents, school and all of us failed these kids! Its either that girl is a victim of abuse or she has unrestricted access to adult sites and content.
Thr parents should not even try to throw this to someone else!
The parents and school are to blame. How did u allow a 10year old go to Dubai??
Ngwa School that convinced the parents, why didnt u keep an eagle eye?
The kids are tge victims.

Hrh Brume
·
Chrisland school said your daughter willfully engaged in a "truth or dare" game during the school visit to Dubai, and hence expelled her for un-discipline and lack of home training...
I was disappointed by that statement, imagine a child that was left in their care and they turn out to blaming her mother who doesn't even know what they are doing with her child over there...
Chrisland head teacher should be ashamed of herself for putting out such statement to the public, I thought she is a mother too and she didn't think twice before shamelessly defending her school with such unintelligent statement...

Eris Sandra Zion
It took a month for her parents to find out what happened. The mom got the truth out of the child by beating it out after she first denied out of fear of the threat.
Parents pls try and bond with your kids, learn to study them and their behavioral pattern. If this girl was free at all with her parents, they would be the first she will call immediately this happened. She had a phone, assuming they talk regularly. Not one family member knew about this. She suddenly refuses going to same school she goes to willingly. It's a huge red flag but no one caught it. This also happened to the late Sylvester child.
The school also must be brought to book. What about the boys who are partakers of this heinous crime? Why the girl alone?
There is still more to this story. Alot of holes.

Ifeoma Ojukwu
Madam rest in Jesus name. My question to you is, how and where did a little girl like dat learn how to ride a man at that little age? With all due respect MA, you failed that little girl. Focus on redirecting dat girl cos she has gone astray. Lest I forget, pls can u remove dat rape from the story cos she obviously wasn't raped but had a consented sex.

Kelechi Ikem Ibiam
Parents wake up, school is where your children go to mix with other children from other homes, probably where everything goes.
Putting a child in school is not enough, you have to watch them.
These children learn a lot from school, both good and bad.
Whatever you do do not neglect any child around you or think they are to young to learn what you practice around them.

cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacting To Chrisland School Sex Scandal - Read Comments by VOsimhen144(m): 10:36am On Apr 19, 2022
Parents are to be blame jare!

The other day wizkid first baby mama complained that girls are sending her son (boluwatife) nudes.

I asked myself.. Why would she buy a phone for a 12years old kid?

The other day, tonto dikeh son was seen slapping tonto dikeh's gadamm ass. He was even smiling.

Poor parenting is the cause of all this rubbish going in our society

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacting To Chrisland School Sex Scandal - Read Comments by Zolyjagorr(m): 10:42am On Apr 19, 2022
U need to read what wizkid's son boluwatife said about the trip to Dubai, and what he said about the chrisland school girl... he was there also..
Click on link below
https://www.nairaland.com/7084526/wizkidz-son-boluwatife-gives-account
Re: Nigerians Reacting To Chrisland School Sex Scandal - Read Comments by immortalcrown(m): 10:47am On Apr 19, 2022
The girl's shameless mother who tries to play smart in a society smarter than her should be blamed MOST.

Celebrities, especially musicians are the next. The blame should be blamed too. But the blame on the school part is little. The school made an undeniable effort to control the kids. A management that was careful enough to put one gender on 4th floor and the other gender on the 11th floor tried. The management's effort was not excellent. But the management tried.

Those of you who support bad music videos, sexy attires and BBN should also be blamed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacting To Chrisland School Sex Scandal - Read Comments by Snitch24(m): 11:28am On Apr 19, 2022
The whole society should be blame
Definitely that wasn't her first time
The school has no fault at all they did what's Best for business
In my own opinion
The family shouldn't have allowed it to get on social media
I can imagine how distrusted the family is right now

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacting To Chrisland School Sex Scandal - Read Comments by Haynnie: 11:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
So just imagine there was no video recording of what transpired between the girl and those boys, they would have called for the heads of the boys and drag all men by the balls for ra.pe that didn't happen.
See how God saved the sons of Adam from dragging on Easter Monday. Phew!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacting To Chrisland School Sex Scandal - Read Comments by poshestmina(f): 12:18am On Apr 20, 2022
I blame the parents and Ubi Franklin: this highly shameful shouldn't have made it to the internet space...especially the mother who claimed to have watched the video but yet, came online looking for sympathy and who to blame asides herself.

I blame the school :for trying to cover up initially before the matter got escalated , best they would have done was , to inform all parents involved and immediately suspended the students but I guess they didn't want the parents withdrawing their wards out of 'shame' or anger'.

Finally the kids involved especially the GIRL;If she didn't have any sinister move,she'd have been in her room...sleeping away like the other kids.
She definitely wasn't new to sex , she definitely has an experience groomer(with good skills ,I must say) and on this :
I don't blame the teachers /supervisors , they had done last roll calls, welfare check before leaving them. (Was 5 teachers to 76 kids) and I don't expect them monitoring them every second of the day.(Children wey suppose dey room dey argue one cartoon character or the other or talking about what took them there in the first place)

Society is rotten and corrupting kids...YES! But there are good kids , good humans.
There's the good, bad and ugly in the society and she chose the ugly.

Seems to me like all this kids whose parents leave them in the care of Nannies and maids and don't make time to monitor /advice them .If the parents were/are readily available, they must have somehow 'bumped' into her making some of those Likee videos or sensed something off.

I know as parents, we can only do our best but for a "10 or 13 years old" girl to be this wild is baffling and sickening.

My pikin wey wan spoil go spoil as adult,I go beat craze comot for "em" life first.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacting To Chrisland School Sex Scandal - Read Comments by Slickey: 6:19am On Apr 25, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Please What Sat, Act Reasoning Test Is? / Do Unizik(nnandi Azikwe) Accept 2nd Choice / sorry for d inconvieniences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.