Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

My Mom Is About To Become A Landlord - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Mom Is About To Become A Landlord (325 Views)

DON'T MISS OUT TO BE A LANDLORD BEFORE THE YEAR RUNS OUT HURRY !!! / Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" / Ghanaian Landlord Drinks Beer After His Arrest For Land Scam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mom Is About To Become A Landlord by Voicee9: 10:41am On Apr 19, 2022
Hello people. I got a land, I want to build a room and parlor self contain for my mom on the new land I bought for her. My both parent are separated, my mom has been paying rent for years now. My dad own several property to his name while my mom a petty trader doesn’t have much to her name though she have some inheritance from her father ( she looked the other way as she is the eldest among her siblings ) As my mom first child I have always have it as a dream to build my mom a house before building mine.

Now I think I need help as it’s a new quest for me.

What should my budget be for roofing the house and workmanship ?
Celling ?
Cement ?
Blocks ?
Sand ?
Workmanship for the bricklayer ?
Foundation ?
Door?
Window ?
Burglary/ window protector ?
Toilet installation ?
E.t.c

Please I know it’s a small feat for some people but to me it’s a big one. I know in less than 5 years I will build her a bigger structure on the same land.

Lalastical help this get more views

Your views, contributions and criticisms are all welcome.
Re: My Mom Is About To Become A Landlord by sommerfeltservi: 10:50am On Apr 19, 2022
please chat on my whatsapp 08099212590 you need a civil engineer then I will give you comprehensive details and bill of quantities of materials you are going to need in building the self contained apartment including drawing
or send a mail to sommerfeltglobal@gmail.com
Voicee9:
Hello people. I got a land, I want to build a room and parlor self contain for my mom on the new land I bought for her. My both parent are separated, my mom has been paying rent for years now. My dad own several property to his name while my mom a petty trader doesn’t have much to her name though she have some inheritance from her father ( she looked the other way as she is the eldest among her siblings ) As my mom first child I have always have it as a dream to build my mom a house before building mine.

Now I think I need help as it’s a new quest for me.

What should my budget be for roofing the house and workmanship ?
Celling ?
Cement ?
Blocks ?
Sand ?
Workmanship for the bricklayer ?
Foundation ?
Door?
Window ?
Burglary/ window protector ?
Toilet installation ?
E.t.c

Please I know it’s a small feat for some people but to me it’s a big one. I know in less than 5 years I will build her a bigger structure on the same land.

Lalastical help this get more views

Your views, contributions and criticisms are all welcome.

Re: My Mom Is About To Become A Landlord by Kriss216: 10:58am On Apr 19, 2022
Please try and make the house two rooms and parlor, at least.

You'll thank me later.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Is About To Become A Landlord by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 19, 2022
Kriss216:

You'll thank me later.
Op take this advice from my alternate account.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Is About To Become A Landlord by chatinent: 11:10am On Apr 19, 2022
Pay sb to cost things for you.
Re: My Mom Is About To Become A Landlord by Voicee9: 11:18am On Apr 19, 2022
sommerfeltservi:
please chat on my whatsapp 08099212590 you need a civil engineer then I will give you comprehensive details and bill of quantities of materials you are going to need in building the self contained apartment including drawing
or send a mail to sommerfeltglobal@gmail.com

Your number is not on whatapp. Why not state them here ? Another person might also need the Information. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Is About To Become A Landlord by Voicee9: 11:20am On Apr 19, 2022
Kriss216:

You'll thank me later.

You mean 2 bedroom flat ? I’m thinking towards that direction too just that resources are hand might not be really enough.
Re: My Mom Is About To Become A Landlord by Kriss216: 11:21am On Apr 19, 2022
Voicee9:

You mean 2 bedroom flat ? I’m thinking towards that direction too just that resources are hand might not be really enough.
The difference won't be that much, concerning resources. Trust me

1 Like

Re: My Mom Is About To Become A Landlord by Voicee9: 11:22am On Apr 19, 2022
kriss2I6:

Op take this advice from my alternate account.

Thanks I will look into it. I want to build a house she can move into in let’s say less than a month.
Re: My Mom Is About To Become A Landlord by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 19, 2022
Voicee9:

Thanks I will look into it. I want to build a house she can move into in let’s say less than a month.
Yeah my alternate account is Kriss216 do take note because there is an impersonator who cloned my account.
Re: My Mom Is About To Become A Landlord by Voicee9: 11:24am On Apr 19, 2022
Kriss216:

The difference won't be that much, concerning resources. Trust me

Thanks chief I will consider your advice. 2 bedroom it is then.
Re: My Mom Is About To Become A Landlord by Voicee9: 11:24am On Apr 19, 2022
kriss2I6:

Yeah my alternate account is Kriss216 do take note because there is an impersonator who cloned my account.
Alright
Re: My Mom Is About To Become A Landlord by twinskenny(m): 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
Voicee9:

Thanks chief I will consider your advice. 2 bedroom it is then.
where is the location?

do DYI to avoid uncessary expenses
Re: My Mom Is About To Become A Landlord by Voicee9: 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
twinskenny:
where is the location?

do DYI to avoid uncessary expenses

Thanks that’s why I brought it here for peoples to share their views on. The location is Ibadan
Re: My Mom Is About To Become A Landlord by sommerfeltservi: 10:38am On Apr 20, 2022
my number 08099212590 is on whatsapp or you can send mail immalao in Ibadan you can aswell send to this second number 08055380224
Voicee9:

Your number is not on whatapp. Why not state them here ? Another person might also need the Information. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Not Available / Beautiful Bungalow For Sell / Sell My Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.