Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

They butcher all his body separate like cow meat - Blackaxe vs Eiye lagos PICS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They butcher all his body separate like cow meat - Blackaxe vs Eiye lagos PICS (6746 Views)

More Photos Man Shot Dead During Cult Clash In Osun And Was Pieces Like Cow Meat / It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher / Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They butcher all his body separate like cow meat - Blackaxe vs Eiye lagos PICS by Cultistupdate: 11:46am On Apr 19, 2022
There are atleast 7 new cult wars in this month of April.
Na so cultist go just dey travel left right and center.
This one is Eiye vs Blackaxe in Alagbado in Lagos state. Mind u this one is different from the Eiye vs Blackaxe still in Lagos. Still this April.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They butcher all his body separate like cow meat - Blackaxe vs Eiye lagos PICS by Cultistupdate: 11:52am On Apr 19, 2022
PHOTOS.

This is when they butchered the hand and keep it separate

3 Likes

Re: They butcher all his body separate like cow meat - Blackaxe vs Eiye lagos PICS by Cultistupdate: 11:56am On Apr 19, 2022
This is Blackaxe vs Eiye in Abeokuta Ogun state. Different from the one up
How person go use him hand go join wetin go kill am

1 Like

Re: They butcher all his body separate like cow meat - Blackaxe vs Eiye lagos PICS by Cultistupdate: 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
This is one of the killers mistakenly videod by his men

1 Like

Re: They butcher all his body separate like cow meat - Blackaxe vs Eiye lagos PICS by realstars: 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
There is no peace among the wicked.

1 Like

Re: They butcher all his body separate like cow meat - Blackaxe vs Eiye lagos PICS by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
Dammmm so graphic, "say no to cultism"
Re: They butcher all his body separate like cow meat - Blackaxe vs Eiye lagos PICS by nosleep: 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
grin grin grin grin when he was alive he won't calm down he will always brag of being a strong man. Imagine if he wasn't a cultist. I believe won't die this way.... I can never feel pity for anyone of them. grin

5 Likes

Re: They butcher all his body separate like cow meat - Blackaxe vs Eiye lagos PICS by Cultistupdate: 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
nosleep:
grin grin grin grin when he was alive he won't calm down he will always brag of being a strong man. Imagine if he wasn't a cultist. I believe won't die this way.... I can never feel pity for anyone of them. grin

My last two threads.
https://www.nairaland.com/7082987/see-human-being-brain-like
This Nairalander they call Killerbag36 just dey threaten everybody dey tell them to drop location say him na aye . As if him know wetin d Nairalander him dey threaten be?
Re: They butcher all his body separate like cow meat - Blackaxe vs Eiye lagos PICS by Cultistupdate: 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
This is when they butcher the bele and keep it separate

This place was too dark but the remaining half body was brought as they continue cutting u can hear from the video

Re: They butcher all his body separate like cow meat - Blackaxe vs Eiye lagos PICS by illicit(m): 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
Na wa o
Re: They butcher all his body separate like cow meat - Blackaxe vs Eiye lagos PICS by Cultistupdate: 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
illicit:
Na wa o

Strong man strong man na like this e end o

2 Likes

Re: They butcher all his body separate like cow meat - Blackaxe vs Eiye lagos PICS by illicit(m): 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Strong man strong man na like this e end o

I just wish all this could stop

The leaders of tomorrow have become barbarians

3 Likes

Re: They butcher all his body separate like cow meat - Blackaxe vs Eiye lagos PICS by thorpido(m): 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
The police ought to do their job and fish out the guy shown in the video...........if only they will do their job.
Re: They butcher all his body separate like cow meat - Blackaxe vs Eiye lagos PICS by delzbaba(m): 12:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
Even police hierarchy are part of them.

2 Likes

Re: They butcher all his body separate like cow meat - Blackaxe vs Eiye lagos PICS by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
All this one never get sense. I wish they can use cultism in a profitable way like we alora. Joining alora is the best thing have did in my life. They sponsored my education. We help ourselves . I hope the op enlighten people on how good alora is. I'm not here to brag. Some People just see cultism as a bad thing because all this one wey dey kill themselves. Cultism pay if you join the right one. Op should stop posting this shit. You will not post how a cultist make money. Just killing everyday. I don't think this is true self.

I'm out
Re: They butcher all his body separate like cow meat - Blackaxe vs Eiye lagos PICS by Cultistupdate: 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
illicit:

I just wish all this could stop

The leaders of tomorrow have become barbarians

Na for the coming generations to know what they are putting themselves into

1 Like

Re: They butcher all his body separate like cow meat - Blackaxe vs Eiye lagos PICS by Passionate888: 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
Scores grin grin grin since them no want to stop this their 'war', dey update us with the scoreline

1 Like

Re: They butcher all his body separate like cow meat - Blackaxe vs Eiye lagos PICS by Cultistupdate: 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
thorpido:
The police ought to do their job and fish out the guy shown in the video...........if only they will do their job.

I swear. If this NIN stuff is powerful by now their voices should be tracked
Re: They butcher all his body separate like cow meat - Blackaxe vs Eiye lagos PICS by Cultistupdate: 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2022
Passionate888:
Scores grin grin grin since them no want to stop this their 'war', dey update us with the scoreline

I don finally obey una. I no dey update them to run again. Make e no be like say I be their accomplice cheesy

Make I just dey show the upcoming generation the devilish thing called cultism eating up our Nigerian youths.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They butcher all his body separate like cow meat - Blackaxe vs Eiye lagos PICS by Cultistupdate: 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
delzbaba:
Even police hierarchy are part of them.

They do brag to have some military men in their game

1 Like

Re: They butcher all his body separate like cow meat - Blackaxe vs Eiye lagos PICS by Cultistupdate: 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
Borntosmoke:
All this one never get sense. I wish they can use cultism in a profitable way like we alora. Joining alora is the best thing have did in my life. They sponsored my education. We help ourselves . I hope the op enlighten people on how good alora is. I'm not here to brag. Some People just see cultism as a bad thing because all this one wey dey kill themselves. Cultism pay if you join the right one. Op should stop posting this shit. You will not post how a cultist make money. Just killing everyday. I don't think this is true self.

I'm out

Oga this your alora is Buccaneer and it wasn't too long I posted u guys cult war with Blackaxe. U guys cult war with Blackaxe started where u people were buying suya in Ijoku. U people were dragging who first came to buy according to some sources.
https://www.nairaland.com/7010493/scatter-intestines-like-fowl-blackaxe
It was in your cult war they scatter person intestines the way fowl dey scatter ground where him dey find food. Pictures below.

Keep deceiving yourself with your useless cult. U can't fool Nairalanders.
All cult is bad. If your cult is good post the good thing let us see.

See u see alora yhen yhen yhen.
Just pray make rival no catch u. Because right now I don stop to tell una to run. Because Nairalanders are not in support they say make I dey leave una make rivals dey kill una.

So just dey do your alora dey look back

20 Likes

Re: They butcher all his body separate like cow meat - Blackaxe vs Eiye lagos PICS by Cultistupdate: 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
Passionate888:

Them no wan help themselves
Re: They butcher all his body separate like cow meat - Blackaxe vs Eiye lagos PICS by OGwales(m): 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ok... Let them continue. Foolish boys
Re: They butcher all his body separate like cow meat - Blackaxe vs Eiye lagos PICS by Cultistupdate: 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
OGwales:
Ok... Let them continue. Foolish boys

Wetin we go do naw. Atleast make we dey let people know

2 Likes

Re: They butcher all his body separate like cow meat - Blackaxe vs Eiye lagos PICS by MrBachelor: 3:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
They should harvest his organs and sell. Since he was useless while alive, he should be useful in death.

1 Like

Re: They butcher all his body separate like cow meat - Blackaxe vs Eiye lagos PICS by BigBellyBurst(m): 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
Make them dey kill themselves dey go...

5 Likes

Re: They butcher all his body separate like cow meat - Blackaxe vs Eiye lagos PICS by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2022
Cultistupdate:
This is when they butcher the leg and keep it separate

How person go use him hand go join wetin go kill am
Happened in Abeokuta Eiye and Axemen
Re: They butcher all his body separate like cow meat - Blackaxe vs Eiye lagos PICS by Cultistupdate: 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
Gloccz:
Happened in Abeokuta Eiye and Axemen

U know this is not the first time I'm posting these kind of killings.
See something similar.
This one is Lagos

https://www.nairaland.com/6864734/black-axee-eiye-cult-war

Probably you're referring to another one.
Re: They butcher all his body separate like cow meat - Blackaxe vs Eiye lagos PICS by Cultistupdate: 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
BigBellyBurst:
Make them dey kill themselves dey go...

This man grin

1 Like

Re: They butcher all his body separate like cow meat - Blackaxe vs Eiye lagos PICS by LifeOfTrigga(m): 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
Borntosmoke:

I'm out
AND SOMETIMES BDB NA SCAM
Re: They butcher all his body separate like cow meat - Blackaxe vs Eiye lagos PICS by Danibonk(m): 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
Op thanks bro I don Dey wait for this update since last week I I just love to see this guys butcher themselves. You need to see how them Dey abuse we Jew for club you no get mouth if you no belong

1 Like

Re: They butcher all his body separate like cow meat - Blackaxe vs Eiye lagos PICS by tutudesz: 12:01am On Apr 20, 2022
Cheers to all the weak men walking around with full confidence cool

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Precedence Being Set byThe Eiye Confraternity In Nigeria / Edo: ‘I Watched With Horror As Robbers Molested My Wife’ / Oyenusi Smiles To His Death...see His Pictures...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.