Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip (48643 Views)

I Killed The Big Rat (okete) Eating Our Cocoa pods / The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) / This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by HandsomeHITLER(m): 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
It came close enough to and was staring at us then started mating with it's guy. Funnily enough, I shot twice and it didn't really run far off so... Here we go. It happened yesterday at our Easter hangout.

Not too far from where I killed a snake crawling into my car (python) [1st two frames about three months ago] and the gazelle? Yesterday.

Etc. Oya na... Food don set. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by DispatcherLagos: 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
grin
Easter meat came late for lalasticlala.
Btw....op you don dey kill and e don dey sweet you o.....no come dey cry when the table turns

38 Likes

Re: See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by Ebubu: 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
HandsomeHITLER:
It came close enough to and was staring at us then started mating with it's guy. Funnily enough, I shot twice and it didn't really run far off so... Here we go. It happened yesterday at our Easter hangout.

Not too far from where I killed a snake crawling into my car (python) [1st two frames about three months ago] and the gazelle? Yesterday.
which state get these bush animals

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by illicit(m): 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
I am in Abuja

Can I join u to devour this beast

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by Ebubu: 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2022
It didn’t run because it did not perceive you as threat. No history of human threats to it.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by HandsomeHITLER(m): 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ebubu:
which state get these bush animals
Mararaba far off into the bush ohh. No go there oh. Snakes go bite you finish grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by Rastaramsey(m): 1:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
Lalalalalalalalalalalala
Screeeeeeeeeeee

Omo meat don land ooo grin grin
Re: See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by Rastaramsey(m): 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
HandsomeHITLER:

Lalasticlala

Mr o.p

Mynd44

Mr o.p
You no go like make I join you grin grin grin

I go carry smoke come grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by Ebubu: 1:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
HandsomeHITLER:

Mararaba far off into the bush ohh. No go there oh. Snakes go bite you finish grin
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by tutudesz: 2:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
HandsomeHITLER:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

10 Likes

Re: See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by Blingblings(m): 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
HandsomeHITLER:

I know sey na either Aso C or Ruga side... The meat don finish? grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by Danielle09: 11:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
Lala's food don zee kiss
Re: See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by boldking(m): 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
The boy did wrong for allowing the money the dog

1 Like

Re: See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by tillaman(m): 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
grin
See Lala see python
See as the meat set but may the case never arise make I chop snake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by Rawtruth1: 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
Thou shalt not kill applies to all creatures. Their lives are precious to them as yours is to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by Cholls(m): 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
My brother batman Weldon.... batman don kill snakeman

1 Like

Re: See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by Sunnydoo: 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
Only u?

How u kill them?
Re: See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by lexy2014: 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
HandsomeHITLER:

Batman don turn hunter. Buhari austerity is real

3 Likes

Re: See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by Sundaypaul12345: 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
Front page straight
Re: See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by jiz: 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
Animal lives matter. They have right to live because they balance the ecosystem.

5 Likes

Re: See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by Xbrief99: 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
I'm hosting a Free Whatsap group class in regards to Domain flipping..

Let me teach you How to make sustainable cash income for yourself easily by reselling expired domain name's online including the tools to get you started too..

If you're interested, send a text via whatsaaap to the number in my signature or Profile...

It is Free!
See you at the Top.

Re: See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by cenaman(m): 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
HandsomeHITLER:

Bro. I dey new Nyanya like this make I come?
Re: See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by Sultty(m): 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
what's it with snakes and nairaland fpshocked shocked

1 Like

Re: See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
The animal below is called "Bushbuck" very beautiful animal, why you kill am nah grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by killuminati(m): 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
angry

See your head like Batman's mask!!!

You quench the life of two beautiful creatures, God will judge you and your bloodclaat Robin

1 Like

Re: See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by Ademola47(m): 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
Not bad...
Re: See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by emmabest2000(m): 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
Those that killed innocent python

One day una trap go catch una grin

Op you're a danm murderer

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip by everythinggirly(f): 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
Enjoy yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of A Pig Humping A Goat In Enugu / What Is The Name Of This Fruit? / See The Oranges I Bought For N600 In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.