Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Be Careful When It Comes To Purchase Of Mobile Phones From The Street - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Be Careful When It Comes To Purchase Of Mobile Phones From The Street (862 Views)

See Why You Should Be Careful When You Like Eating In Restaurant / Be Careful When You Are In The Bank. This Just Happened To A Woman / I Have Stolen Just 1,200 Phones From Lagos Commuters - Suspect "Picture" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Careful When It Comes To Purchase Of Mobile Phones From The Street by Afonjashapmouth: 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
People need to always stand by their phone engineer or secretly mark their phones before leaving it with an engineer. Nowadays people are very funny and can do anything when it comes to money making. Imagine if the changed panel was a phone stolen not just from a robbery but a murder scene and the seller could not be found.

Re: Be Careful When It Comes To Purchase Of Mobile Phones From The Street by DispatcherLagos: 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
grin
I'm sure the police was nice enough not to charge you for attempted murder (for farting that loud in public)

1 Like

Re: Be Careful When It Comes To Purchase Of Mobile Phones From The Street by Mayng01(m): 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
Big lesson learnt, I hope they learn cos some still won’t
Re: Be Careful When It Comes To Purchase Of Mobile Phones From The Street by LeoDeKing: 4:24pm On Apr 19, 2022
These people, hmm angry

1 Like

Re: Be Careful When It Comes To Purchase Of Mobile Phones From The Street by nifemi25(m): 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
Honestly it's not a good idea to buy phone from a street, you never can tell the origin of the said phone. Few years back at ibadan. A friend wanted to buy a phone from a guy.. he tested the phone with his own personal sim. He only insert the sim on the phone for like 12mins. He later didn't goes for the phone simply because he doesn't like the colour. After few days he got a call to report at FSARS office. He later spent about 300k for the phone he knows nothing about

2 Likes

Re: Be Careful When It Comes To Purchase Of Mobile Phones From The Street by Afonjashapmouth: 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
omo this one turn me to ambulance wow wow wow ... 300k untop testing. if he come use am for one day nko?

nifemi25:
Honestly it's not a good idea to buy phone from a street, you never can tell the origin of the said phone. Few years back at ibadan. A friend wanted to buy a phone from a guy.. he tested the phone with his own personal sim. He only insert the sim on the phone for like 12mins. He later didn't goes for the phone simply because he doesn't like the colour. After few days he got a call to report at FSARS office. He later spent about 300k for the phone he knows nothing about
Re: Be Careful When It Comes To Purchase Of Mobile Phones From The Street by Cyphar(m): 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
grin
Re: Be Careful When It Comes To Purchase Of Mobile Phones From The Street by Boogyman557: 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
Holly Gram cool My Gee!

the STREET is not smiling, infact the CUNTREE is not smiling!

CUNTREE don CAST big time!

STREET self don CAST big time!

Even to buy for shop, u hve to be careful!

one of my JUNZIN friend go buy phone for computer VILLAGE ikeja Lagos..

I already tell am to wait for me, wen I show for em UNIT, me and him go follow JAZZ in der..

But u know all this rich PIKIN wey Dem feed wit AKAMU and MILK, Dem no de hear word!

This guy JAZZ in computer VILLAGE, begin ask people of shop wey em fit buy phone, Dem direct am go one shop like dat..

the pay for phone and TEST the phone to em SATISFACTION!

As em come back house..

Em open phone to charge am, behind na toy phone wey look exactly like the 1 wey em buy de inside!

My Gee begin cry oo.. em call me phone de cry, sey em 1 carry police JAZZ in der!

To make the STORY Short!

me and him follow JAZZ in computer VILLAGE!

I carry my old KALA because I go need BLAST PESIN left leg DROP 4 GROUND b4 people go begin ask waiting happen!

As we reach der..

SHOP no de der again!

Omo I one CRAZE! phone of 155k

The shop is no were to be found!

My Gee!

some of this phone shop, no be real phone Shop ooo

make PESIN just de careful!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Be Careful When It Comes To Purchase Of Mobile Phones From The Street by Localgrandpa: 9:06am On Apr 20, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool My Gee!

the STREET is not smiling, infact the CUNTREE is not smiling!

CUNTREE don CAST big time!

STREET self don CAST big time!

Even to buy for shop, u hve to be careful!

one of my JUNZIN friend go buy phone for computer VILLAGE ikeja Lagos..

I already tell am to wait for me, wen I show for em UNIT, me and him go follow JAZZ in der..

But u know all this rich PIKIN wey Dem feed wit AKAMU and MILK, Dem no de hear word!

This guy JAZZ in computer VILLAGE, begin ask people of shop wey em fit buy phone, Dem direct am go one shop like dat..

the pay for phone and TEST the phone to em SATISFACTION!

As em come back house..

Em open phone to charge am, behind na toy phone wey look exactly like the 1 wey em buy de inside!

My Gee begin cry oo.. em call me phone de cry, sey em 1 carry police JAZZ in der!

To make the STORY Short!

me and him follow JAZZ in computer VILLAGE!

I carry my old KALA because I go need BLAST PESIN left leg DROP 4 GROUND b4 people go begin ask waiting happen!

As we reach der..

SHOP no de der again!

Omo I one CRAZE! phone of 155k

The shop is no were to be found!

My Gee!

some of this phone shop, no be real phone Shop ooo

make PESIN just de careful!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Boogy I no believe this your story.

1 Like

Re: Be Careful When It Comes To Purchase Of Mobile Phones From The Street by Boogyman557: 10:45am On Apr 20, 2022
Localgrandpa:

Boogy I no believe this your story.
Holly Gram cool My Gee!

I no sure sey u really knw how street de parole!

U never really walker or observe for dis Life!

dis matterz wey I just CAPRISUN u, na small matterz compare to waiting de xup for inside SMALL MARKET and MAIN MARKET!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Responsible For Kano Bomb Explosion In A Primary School / FG Discloses Identity Of Suspects Behind Kuje Prison Attack / UNN Student Hospitalized After Lecturer Allegedly Broke Her Head With A Stone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.