Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

No Adverts In This Section: You Will Be BANNED! - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / No Adverts In This Section: You Will Be BANNED! (9649 Views)

Do You Think File Sharing Sites Like Megaupload Should Be Banned? / How To Insert Adverts In Your India Web Proxy Servers / Dos And Don'ts Of This Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Adverts In This Section: You Will Be BANNED! by Maleeq(m): 10:07am On Mar 26, 2013
@Ogetogeo
There is a complaint thread. Your complaints should be posted there and not here next time.

@ your query:
Your thread was soliciting payment for a "Free/Unlimited Browsing CHEAT on Multilinks". This has two borderline rule violations in one post already, namely:
1. An advert
2. Free browsing cheat.

Please provide the link to the other thread you noticed has been running freely with like contents.
Re: No Adverts In This Section: You Will Be BANNED! by Ogetogeo(m): 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2013
Sorry for the mix-up..

What is the differece between my thread and this?

https://www.nairaland.com/1041901/wi-free-gives-unlimited-data-swift4g

since Sept last year and you did not see it?

Please, dont close his thread because of me, I was only worried what the difference is.
Re: No Adverts In This Section: You Will Be BANNED! by Ogetogeo(m): 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2013
Almost a week now and you are still acting blind and refuse to reply.

I see u online daily, so u cant say u did not see it.

Double standard at its best.
Re: No Adverts In This Section: You Will Be BANNED! by Maleeq(m): 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ogetogeo: Almost a week now and you are still acting blind and refuse to reply.

I see u online daily, so u cant say u did not see it.

Double standard at its best.
May be or maybe not!. cheesy

While your own thread expressly solicits payment for the services, the referenced thread didn't initially solicit. The OP modified the header afterwards to reflect payment requests later. (luckily, after my radar had passed over it)

If you have further inquiry, please post in the complaint thread or simply click on the "report" link on the thread/post you issue(s) with.
Re: No Adverts In This Section: You Will Be BANNED! by exlink: 9:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
sure bus
Re: No Adverts In This Section: You Will Be BANNED! by Jamji: 11:27am On Sep 22, 2013
I can see many adverts some even going past page 1 right now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FREE Browsing On Pc For All Networks Via Shelter Vpn / How To Create India Web Proxy Server 1 & 2 / Navigation Software And Digital Maps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.