Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,833 members, 7,837,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Roofing God House - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Roofing God House (214 Views)

I Need Good Quotation For Carpentery Roofing Of Two 3 Bed Room Flat In Ikorodu / Turn Your Old Roofs Into New...say Bye Bye To Costly Re-roofing! / Pendulum Series - Episode Six: God's House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Roofing God House by OjoneBuilders: 5:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
I grew up in a part of surulere and there is a Catholic church that is a great religious institution in the neighborhood, and I grew up admiring the church and there input to that community...
"St Brigid catholic church" I was previlege to Roof the church new outlets and it's something I held at a high personally, thanks to the church, Father for the trust they have in me, am Truly Honored.

1 Share

Re: Roofing God House by nifemi25(m): 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
Your reward awaits you. Congratulations
Re: Roofing God House by OjoneBuilders: 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
Thanks a million

(1) (Reply)

The Essence Of Fashion / Ikokwu Bright Chinedu Abia Timaas Boss Replies Attackers / Singer Drake Reacts To Negative Comments About His New Album | WATCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.