Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Why Nigerian Youths Should Consider Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerian Youths Should Consider Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency (6948 Views)

Reno Asks Adeboye To Sack Osinbajo For 'Nigeria Now Feeding The World' Claim / Reno Mocks Osinbajo For Saying 'corrupt Politicians Are The Problems Of Nigeria' / Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerian Youths Should Consider Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by niyion(m): 9:29am On Apr 20, 2022
OSIBANJO IS THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS THE YOUTHS AT HEART GO AND LISTEN TO HIS SPEECH AT THE PLATFORM 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Youths Should Consider Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by CHAQUR: 9:33am On Apr 20, 2022
bigpicture001:
@ OP u are. Not a true Nigerian... U aare. Only pushing a Yoruba agenda....

What happened to those regions who have. Not got the shhot to presidency....

I am Yoruba from info state and truth must be. Told.. the igbos should be left for a shot to it...

Or would u prefer a disintegrated country full of bitterness just to satisfy your selfish desire..?

You are right but those people don't value the country...reason for the fear of handling it over to them. They tag the country a zoo.. They also said to hell with the presidency.. Also abuse every other tribes with recklessness.. Giving them the office this time tantamount to bowing to their numerous threats which are so empty. Unless & unless they apologize for their outrageous past behaviors... Ohanaeze can do that on their behalf.. As well they need to come up with a sound & convincing candidate, that can integrate the nation without victimising anyone.
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Should Consider Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by OdumegwuOjukwu: 9:40am On Apr 20, 2022
Osibanjo will make a good president no doubt, but I think Peter Obi will make a far better president

In any case, it's the turn of SE to rule this country. So I will be rooting for Peter Obi in PDP, while hoping that that fine gentleman in APC, Ogbonaya Onu throws his hat into the ring and change the dynamics.
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Should Consider Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by bigpicture001: 9:58am On Apr 20, 2022
CHAQUR:

You are right but those people don't value the country...reason for the fear of handling it over to them. They tag the country a zoo.. They also said to hell with the presidency.. Also abuse every other tribes with recklessness.. Giving them the office this time tantamount to bowing to their numerous threats which are so empty. Unless & unless they apologize for their outrageous past behaviors... Ohanaeze can do that on their behalf.. As well they need to come up with a sound & convincing candidate, that can integrate the nation without victimising anyone.

What does the people say... Remember those tout don't have the people say.. the elected members in politics do.. so what their elected representative say us what the people say...

It's just like saying that yorubas want Nigeria divided because igboho bd his tiny following days so...

Again the agitation is fueled by the marginalization
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Should Consider Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by E2000: 10:09am On Apr 20, 2022
Fools are quick to talk without thinking how are we going to consider him when primary election result has not been released.
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Should Consider Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Wchris(m): 10:15am On Apr 20, 2022
My support goes to Peter Obi
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Should Consider Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 20, 2022
Rubbish. The Youths should rather consider following my blog.

The Greatest Scams In Football History
https://www.footballorbit.com/greatest-scams-football-history/#more
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Should Consider Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Ralphjoe(m): 10:17am On Apr 20, 2022
Dannyset:
angry

You must think people are fools here.

This same man that can't point to one single achievement as the VP of the country, rather he's become a motivational speaker.

He's more of a talker to me. He's been there for going to 8 years without anything.

Let him go and rest.

Re: Why Nigerian Youths Should Consider Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Indispensable85(m): 10:43am On Apr 20, 2022
Let him first test his popularity within the APC at the eagles square.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Youths Should Consider Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by murmee: 10:45am On Apr 20, 2022
MrCuteking:
Osibanjo that is under Buhari means Burahi wants to rule for another 8years. He only needs a remote to control Osibanjo from afar.

Nigerians please don’t listen to this long epistle. It’s total garbage.
What makes you think that a highly educated, intelligent, exposed and wise person like Professor Osinbajo can be remotely controlled. Even the slowpoke and drunken Jonathan could not be controlled by Obasanjo!
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Should Consider Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by haslaw(m): 11:00am On Apr 20, 2022
tollyboy5:

Osinbajo never lost in his hometown. Your reasons are myopic.

Vote for osinbajo is a vote for intelligence

Osinbajo is a typical liar bit even he hasn't told that lie yet.

Your own lies shameless pass Osinbajo own.
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Should Consider Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by tollyboy5(m): 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
haslaw:

Osinbajo is a typical liar bit even he hasn't told that lie yet.

Your own lies shameless pass Osinbajo own.
No quote me again. Go buy sense
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Should Consider Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by haslaw(m): 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Should Consider Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Poleski: 3:21pm On Apr 20, 2022
Me too! Osibanjo is my second option after Peter Obi!
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Should Consider Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
Dannyset:
angry

You must think people are fools here.

This same man that can't point to one single achievement as the VP of the country, rather he's become a motivational speaker.

He's more of a talker to me. He's been there for going to 8 years without anything.

Let him go and rest.

Lolz. He actually won awards for Oratory skills as a student so you are right; He's a smooth talker.
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Should Consider Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by tollyboy5(m): 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Should Consider Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by bigpicture001: 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
tollyboy5:

You prefer fair sharing over development in tech industry

Why single out tech industry...?

A nation has to be at peace first before exploring all her potentials
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Should Consider Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by tollyboy5(m): 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
bigpicture001:

Why single out tech industry...?

A nation has to be at peace first before exploring all her potentials
That's beyond the scope of osinbajo for now.
Hope you know the positive impact of technology base economy?

We southerners benefit more from it. Even the igbos also who are tech oriented.
That's one field Igbos and Yoruba do unite again.
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Should Consider Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by bigpicture001: 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
tollyboy5:

That's beyond the scope of osinbajo for now.
Hope you know the positive impact of technology base economy?

We southerners benefit more from it. Even the igbos also who are tech oriented.
That's one field Igbos and Yoruba do unite again.

Bro u have to be alive before u do bizness
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Should Consider Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by ndukwejoe(m): 9:39pm On Apr 20, 2022
That is my opinion and my right ,you have your own opinion and right also,Nigerian problem was not caused by Osibanjo
feckos:

Keep standing while your people are struggling to do their business without harassment and intimidation all over the country. I can see that the 10k trader moni Osinbanjo is using to support your business is doing wonders...keep standing!
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Should Consider Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by ProudImolite: 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
I rather consider a mad man on the street than him
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Should Consider Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by Babalawoniger: 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
Osinbajo is still better than the rest aspirant.
He listens to people. And he is not a cunning politician like Tinubu or Amechi.
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Should Consider Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by saintkeppy(m): 12:04am On Apr 21, 2022
tollyboy5:

Osinbajo never lost in his hometown. Your reasons are myopic.

Vote for osinbajo is a vote for intelligence

Intelligence as in?? He is part of the mess and embarrassment we find ourselves in this country blessed with abundant human & natural resources, at this level we are not suppose to be where we are today we all hoped for a CHANGE this Govt promised us.

Re: Why Nigerian Youths Should Consider Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by tollyboy5(m): 12:08am On Apr 21, 2022
ote author=saintkeppy post=112132626].

Intelligence as in?? He is part of the mess and embarrassment we find ourselves in this country blessed with abundant human & natural resources, at this level we are not suppose to be where we are today we all hoped for a CHANGE this Govt promised us.[/quote]
Osinbajo and Peter obi are my choice tho
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Should Consider Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by saintkeppy(m): 12:22am On Apr 21, 2022
niyion:
OSIBANJO IS THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS THE YOUTHS AT HEART GO AND LISTEN TO HIS SPEECH AT THE PLATFORM 2018

Na SPEECH we go chop

What has his SPEECH change Nigeria's economic situations since 2018, as a Prof &member of ASUU, Nigerian lecturers &students are on strike getting to 3months now.

He is part of the Failures we are witnessing in this Govt, absolutely nothing to offer, let him go&REST or plan on how to take over from RCCG daddy G.O, Pastor Adeboye.

We should try some other person, Nigeria needs a fresh carpenter president to fix numerous national issues. Peace!
Re: Why Nigerian Youths Should Consider Osinbajo For 2023 Presidency by isaac65: 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
Osinbajo for me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Govt Begins Closure Of Phcn, Transfers Workers . / "if They Rig, We'll Kill Them There-adams Oshiomole / Elections Debate Group Is APC Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.