Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Do You Still Believe In The Score? Picture - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Still Believe In The Score? Picture (1814 Views)

Would You Score Your Students 39 And 69 Or Would You Add 1 To The Score? / Jamb;the Score Factory Of Modern Nigerian Education. / Nigeria Vs Iceland| Predict The Score And Win Amazing Prizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Believe In The Score? Picture by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
Pls do you still believe in this score ? From my own view it's not absolutely correct with what is happening in our society today. What's your own score

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Believe In The Score? Picture by Danielle09: 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
The diagram in the middle be like Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Believe In The Score? Picture by alpharoyalty: 5:18am On Apr 20, 2022
For an average Nigerian under bubu, you need to X money for all three categories

4 Likes

Re: Do You Still Believe In The Score? Picture by Tundex911: 8:40am On Apr 20, 2022
Danielle09:
The diagram in the middle be like Buhari

Comrade!!!

grin
Re: Do You Still Believe In The Score? Picture by HYDEEE: 10:16am On Apr 20, 2022
MONEY! MONEY!! MONEY!!!
Re: Do You Still Believe In The Score? Picture by Olachase(m): 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
For the money pls turn everything to green, children of now no day play again
Re: Do You Still Believe In The Score? Picture by shilenji(m): 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
Lol
Not true in all cases
Re: Do You Still Believe In The Score? Picture by Lordbinsmar: 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2022
grin
Re: Do You Still Believe In The Score? Picture by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
First person sounds like me,the next one sounds like my elder brother,the last one sounds like my father.

I have time to watch TV,to do games to argue with my father on matter related to sport and politics. qqqi. He does not watch movies like me,but he listens to Fela Kuti's musics and that of Ummu Sangare,all the times.

My elder brother is the most busiest of us. He has a wife and children plus business,studying etc.
Re: Do You Still Believe In The Score? Picture by obayendo1010(m): 5:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
This for poor and relatively generational low income earners.

(1) (Reply)

Ruger Told A Lady To Say Fvck You To Her Boyfriend On Stage / His Uniosun Helping Nigeria Student? / For Those With Invalid/reg. No Not Found Or Have Lost The Jamb Details/reg,click

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.