Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,262 members, 7,846,227 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

2023: Tinubu Denies Link With Poster Comparing Him To Jesus, Osinbajo As Judas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Denies Link With Poster Comparing Him To Jesus, Osinbajo As Judas (18952 Views)

Tinubu Denies Ownership Of Oriental Hotels, Other Assets ‘Linked’ To Him / Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode / Mikano Denies Link With Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Denies Link With Poster Comparing Him To Jesus, Osinbajo As Judas by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:03am On Apr 20, 2022
cool
Re: 2023: Tinubu Denies Link With Poster Comparing Him To Jesus, Osinbajo As Judas by Bravetunde: 5:05am On Apr 20, 2022
Yoruba muslim and Yoruba christians.fighting and hating each other as usual.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Denies Link With Poster Comparing Him To Jesus, Osinbajo As Judas by Pastorsmile: 5:07am On Apr 20, 2022
Why not just allow a free contest?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Denies Link With Poster Comparing Him To Jesus, Osinbajo As Judas by Mofatg: 5:11am On Apr 20, 2022
I needdata ur detail
Olaleyeabdullah:
Jagaban himself. Reduce your data cost by half when you subscribe through OLA-RAHMAN
Re: 2023: Tinubu Denies Link With Poster Comparing Him To Jesus, Osinbajo As Judas by JimmySwaggart(m): 5:50am On Apr 20, 2022
Tinubus urchins are taking this too far, abeg.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Denies Link With Poster Comparing Him To Jesus, Osinbajo As Judas by maasoap(m): 6:20am On Apr 20, 2022
Wetin concern Tinubu with Jesus? Is he a Christian? Pastor Judas urchins at work
Re: 2023: Tinubu Denies Link With Poster Comparing Him To Jesus, Osinbajo As Judas by Arabaincubus: 6:49am On Apr 20, 2022
This war will be one to finish.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Denies Link With Poster Comparing Him To Jesus, Osinbajo As Judas by luizpippo(m): 7:02am On Apr 20, 2022
The same zombies screaming about how Osibanjo is a betrayal, odale since last week when the poster came out are not changing track, even blaming it on haters or ndi whatever?

Tinubu supporters are turning out to be worst than Buhari's.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Denies Link With Poster Comparing Him To Jesus, Osinbajo As Judas by harmargedon: 7:13am On Apr 20, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

We know it is PDP, Atiku, Reno Omokirikiri , Kperogi, 5%ters , mkpuru Mniri youths... Once I noticed this people supporting Osinbajo I knew he was heading towards failure

Tinubu never join issues with irrelevant people, Raymond dokpesi televised a full documentary insulting Tinubu yet he never insulted him back, infact he still helped him when he had problem with EFCC

Yinka Odumakin made his life all about insulting Tinubu yet when he needed medical attention only Tinubu came through and flew him abroad, even when he died Tinubu paid his homage respectfully

Pa Adebanjo had called Tinubu every horrible name known to man, yet Tinubu approved a Land for him in Lekki, and also visited him over his loss of Yinka his comrade in insult

Re: 2023: Tinubu Denies Link With Poster Comparing Him To Jesus, Osinbajo As Judas by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 7:23am On Apr 20, 2022
Mofatg:
I needdata ur detail
Re: 2023: Tinubu Denies Link With Poster Comparing Him To Jesus, Osinbajo As Judas by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:28am On Apr 20, 2022
grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Denies Link With Poster Comparing Him To Jesus, Osinbajo As Judas by a2d3rew(m): 7:36am On Apr 20, 2022
He like the way them take talk am, that's why he posted again.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Denies Link With Poster Comparing Him To Jesus, Osinbajo As Judas by Greatlee54: 7:44am On Apr 20, 2022
LegendHero:
This shows Tinubu hold Osinbajo in high esteem because Asiwaju don’t usually respond to irrelevances in the media against his person.

It’s the handiwork of mischief makers who are just trying to profit where they did not sow.

I don’t even trust Meth addicts, these are the kind of things they can do also.
God bless Asiwaju Tinubu
Good bless Star Boy Osinbajo
Only fools like you and buhari will accuse an innocent tribe/ person for your misfortune.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Denies Link With Poster Comparing Him To Jesus, Osinbajo As Judas by bizzibodi(m): 8:47am On Apr 20, 2022
Make dem leave osinbajo alone,he is not d only aspirant.if BAT cannot be president his godson can be at least his interest will be covered.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Denies Link With Poster Comparing Him To Jesus, Osinbajo As Judas by Jollylolly(f): 10:22am On Apr 20, 2022
All we know is that your boys did the work, even if you are not aawre...at least call them to order just like Osinbajo did sometimes ago. Denying it now doesnt mean they wont repeat it but when you call them to order, we will know you have done your part.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Denies Link With Poster Comparing Him To Jesus, Osinbajo As Judas by haslaw(m): 11:27am On Apr 20, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

We know it is PDP, Atiku, Reno Omokirikiri , Kperogi, 5%ters , mkpuru Mniri youths... Once I noticed this people supporting Osinbajo I knew he was heading towards failure

Tinubu never join issues with irrelevant people, Raymond dokpesi televised a full documentary insulting Tinubu yet he never insulted him back, infact he still helped him when he had problem with EFCC

Yinka Odumakin made his life all about insulting Tinubu yet when he needed medical attention only Tinubu came through and flew him abroad, even when he died Tinubu paid his homage respectfully

Pa Adebanjo had called Tinubu every horrible name known to man, yet Tinubu approved a Land for him in Lekki, and also visited him over his loss of Yinka his comrade in insult

The bolded is very true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Denies Link With Poster Comparing Him To Jesus, Osinbajo As Judas by Sleekfingers: 12:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nigeria next president has spoken.....
Re: 2023: Tinubu Denies Link With Poster Comparing Him To Jesus, Osinbajo As Judas by seunmsg(m): 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2022
Beremx:
So far so good, those who have openly attacked Osinbajo are Yorubas. I am sure the MURIC terrorist is a meth addict who is using religion to divide peace loving yorubas

Yorubas like Reno Omokri?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Denies Link With Poster Comparing Him To Jesus, Osinbajo As Judas by ezerdor(m): 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
Saul didn't know that David will be the next king to overthrow when he invited him to the palace as a servant. Osinbajo didn't not betray anybody. This is the way God plan his life.
bennybuhari:

https://independent.ng/2023-tinubu-denies-poster-comparing-him-to-jesus-osinbajo-as-judas/
Re: 2023: Tinubu Denies Link With Poster Comparing Him To Jesus, Osinbajo As Judas by Asswipemod: 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
seunmsg:

Yorubas like Reno Omokri?

Must you talk? He has the right to his own thought process and opinion. And so far he has been right. Because one Reno somewhere said something doesn't negate his stand point.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Denies Link With Poster Comparing Him To Jesus, Osinbajo As Judas by seunmsg(m): 3:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
Asswipemod:

Must you talk? He has the right to his own thought process and opinion. And so far he has been right. Because one Reno somewhere said something doesn't negate his stand point.

Why have you dropped Kadoso Mutairu from your usual incoherent comments? Seems your effort is not good enough. Put in more effort bro; don’t let your effort be in vain. At worst, you will lose this handle again and open another one. Don’t relent!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Denies Link With Poster Comparing Him To Jesus, Osinbajo As Judas by Asswipemod: 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
seunmsg:

Why have you dropped Kadoso Mutairu from your usual incoherent comments? Seems your effort is not good enough. Put in more effort bro; don’t let your effort be in vain. At worst, you will lose this handle again and open another one. Don’t relent!

You know something, Kadoso Mutairu, I think I now know why you are such an arsehole. And I now see reason with why other folks mock you so. You are a conceited, arrogant and vain glorious schmuck! Now the battle line has been drawn. Since your head is not correct, and since you have decided to make an ass of yourself by misconstruing me with some of your numerous concubines on this forum, I will gladly join grin them and make life a misery for you. cheesy grin Game on!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Denies Link With Poster Comparing Him To Jesus, Osinbajo As Judas by Asswipemod: 3:30am On Apr 21, 2022
seunmsg:

Kadoso Mutairu! How are you? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sowore: "Only A Fool Will Consult A Thief To Repair His Burgled Door" / Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine / APC Crisis: Govs Back Down As Buhari Supports Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.