Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Bishop Kukah Reacts To Femi Adesina's Comment On His Criticism Of The Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Kukah Reacts To Femi Adesina's Comment On His Criticism Of The Presidency (19925 Views)

Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Open Letter To Femi Adesina / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Kukah Reacts To Femi Adesina's Comment On His Criticism Of The Presidency by Clonelord: 5:34am On Apr 20, 2022
Nigerians should understand that those media managers are doing exactly what they are supposed to be doing.. it just that they don't mind if the country is affected negatively or not.. but for the president, they are his most loyal servants

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah Reacts To Femi Adesina's Comment On His Criticism Of The Presidency by candidbabe(f): 6:06am On Apr 20, 2022
I stand and re stand with kukkah

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah Reacts To Femi Adesina's Comment On His Criticism Of The Presidency by Amayabor1: 6:11am On Apr 20, 2022
Only a big, heavy fool will not see that Buhari has been a failure and a disaster. A failure other failures reference as the Pinnacle of failure.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah Reacts To Femi Adesina's Comment On His Criticism Of The Presidency by Maxymilliano(m): 6:30am On Apr 20, 2022
“All they are doing is simply writing on behalf of the president. There is nowhere in the world where a job of this nature is being done and has been done so poorly,” he said
grin grin grin You can't stop loving the man, if you do, check your lineage, they hate the truth and that's what killed them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Kukah Reacts To Femi Adesina's Comment On His Criticism Of The Presidency by Akpetsi: 6:36am On Apr 20, 2022
I put it to Mr Femi Adeshina. If u we're not on the payroll of this government, would you have defended them for all this rubbish happening in this country as a sensible person?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah Reacts To Femi Adesina's Comment On His Criticism Of The Presidency by begge: 6:41am On Apr 20, 2022
I wonder how femi adesina always sleep well at night for always supporting his so called vampire president

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah Reacts To Femi Adesina's Comment On His Criticism Of The Presidency by Donaluta(m): 6:47am On Apr 20, 2022
Femi adesina aka presidency .. come she carry your sub

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah Reacts To Femi Adesina's Comment On His Criticism Of The Presidency by luluman: 7:05am On Apr 20, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
I keep wondering why someone in his right senses will defend buhari.

I may understand the stand of Adesina and shehu.... at least they are buhari's boi-boi. However, I don't understand why that vulturegriller who has been reduced to a common beggar will still chose to support a failure
That's because Nigerians cum Nairalanders dont have the brains now

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah Reacts To Femi Adesina's Comment On His Criticism Of The Presidency by Taigaban: 7:10am On Apr 20, 2022
Very sad they will never call for a press conference to address the state of the nation. Instead will wait to hit back at any criticism. Are they blind to the fact that common egg sold for 300 naira is now 2400naira per crate?. Common kerosine sold for 50naira per liter is now 600naira and they pretend all is well. Wicked demons in power. Please God, you allow a government and you can also remove, act according to your will.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah Reacts To Femi Adesina's Comment On His Criticism Of The Presidency by Tundex911: 7:14am On Apr 20, 2022
Dot country

Smh
Re: Bishop Kukah Reacts To Femi Adesina's Comment On His Criticism Of The Presidency by alfsalami: 7:19am On Apr 20, 2022
Kukah is everything a Christian should not be

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah Reacts To Femi Adesina's Comment On His Criticism Of The Presidency by Jack005(m): 7:19am On Apr 20, 2022
Aufbauh:
All I know about Kukah is that he's a PDP apologist so he's free to criticize the opposition whichever way he deem fit to make way for his party.

Ffk said more than this before but today he's in the APC.
Shameless sycophant..

6 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah Reacts To Femi Adesina's Comment On His Criticism Of The Presidency by Tochj(m): 7:21am On Apr 20, 2022
Aufbauh:
All I know about Kukah is that he's a PDP apologist so he's free to criticize the opposition whichever way he deem fit to make way for his party.

I hate zombies for one thing
They never respond to issues based on fact
They only accuse you of hatred or being an opposition
The Bishop raised sailent issues which even the is seeing as truth
As the president spokespersons
Respond to him based on the issues raised, No.
Instead you resort to insults
Name calling.

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah Reacts To Femi Adesina's Comment On His Criticism Of The Presidency by EvangelistChuks(m): 7:59am On Apr 20, 2022
Shehu and Adesina must justify their position and this have blinded them to the ignominy that befell their predecessors . Man. Jesus to the rescue.
Re: Bishop Kukah Reacts To Femi Adesina's Comment On His Criticism Of The Presidency by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:02am On Apr 20, 2022
Authoreety:

That's not the point... Wetin kukah talk na fact abi na lie?
you see what we are facing in this country, somebody said there is no security in the country instead of you to bring fact to counter him argument you say na pdp person.. the question is is there insecurities in the nation right now yes or no? Me I want dis country to divide o... because I can't be sharing space with dis kind people...
Re: Bishop Kukah Reacts To Femi Adesina's Comment On His Criticism Of The Presidency by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:04am On Apr 20, 2022
alfsalami:
Kukah is everything a Christian should not be
from your username I believe you are a Muslim, so how should a Christian be?

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah Reacts To Femi Adesina's Comment On His Criticism Of The Presidency by chymes0359(m): 8:37am On Apr 20, 2022
The words ain't comming again..

Am short of words

but the truth has to be told ..
Re: Bishop Kukah Reacts To Femi Adesina's Comment On His Criticism Of The Presidency by owoshuyi(m): 8:52am On Apr 20, 2022
The guy know wetin dey sup. Him just dey find person wey go quote am or respond to am.

Authoreety:

That's not the point... Wetin kukah talk na fact abi na lie?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah Reacts To Femi Adesina's Comment On His Criticism Of The Presidency by derecho(m): 9:18am On Apr 20, 2022
Na wa for you o...if the big boi-bois wey don hammer still depend on Buhari, na 30k boi-boi no go double hin hustle?
You know the number of months e don plan to work so as to get 3M?

If na you, you no go wan upgrade from vultures to cows?Abi you no know how much cow dey cost for Nigeria today?

Abeg no discourage am o
DispatcherLagos:

I may understand the stand of Adesina and shehu.... at least they are buhari's boi-boi. However, I don't understand why that vulturegriller who has been reduced to a common beggar will still chose to support a failure
Re: Bishop Kukah Reacts To Femi Adesina's Comment On His Criticism Of The Presidency by tysontim(m): 9:36am On Apr 20, 2022
Why e no go crash 1981 aircraft very old something

Re: Bishop Kukah Reacts To Femi Adesina's Comment On His Criticism Of The Presidency by Wchris(m): 10:02am On Apr 20, 2022
He doesn't need to reply that fool (Adesina).
Re: Bishop Kukah Reacts To Femi Adesina's Comment On His Criticism Of The Presidency by Arysexy(m): 10:32am On Apr 20, 2022
Aufbauh:

Shut up and stop misinforming the public. Bishop Kukah that finished Jonathan to the extent that PFN Bishop Ayo Oritsejafor accused him of being used by Northern Muslim cabal against Jonathan?

You seem not to know who Bishop Kukah is. He speaks Truth to Authority no matter who you are.

Stop playing senseless politics

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah Reacts To Femi Adesina's Comment On His Criticism Of The Presidency by BeardGangJnr1(m): 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
Skepticus:

Look at your big head with no brain and your useless beards. Your parents were celebrating at birth, thinking they gave birth to someone with sense.

Kukah has paid his dues calling out the excesses of both the PDP and APC administrations. We know him.

Who is your own father? Useless Urchin

Look at this ill mutated alien...Wawa banza dolo....u re too dull, hence u couldn't comprehen what I said....I meant he shouldn't be replying Femi, garbage Shehu and the rest..since he has already said his peace in the Easter message...but a fool at 40 that u re.... result in ranting and insulting, my parents..u re a big shame to yo immediate society.
Re: Bishop Kukah Reacts To Femi Adesina's Comment On His Criticism Of The Presidency by IbileIfe: 2:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Re: Bishop Kukah Reacts To Femi Adesina's Comment On His Criticism Of The Presidency by Dididrumz(m): 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 8.
Rule 2.

Look at this one...

If You like, call Buhari Your paymaster, na You sabi. Smh!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Presents 2017 Budget To The National Assembly / Protest For The Release Of Samuel Ogundipe At Police Headquarters (Photos) / Why Malami Shuns EFCC, Sends Judges’ Cases To DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.