Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Name Not Found On Convocation List - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Name Not Found On Convocation List (676 Views)

ABU ZARIA’S 40th Convocation To Hold 24th And 25th November / SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation / Afe Babalola University Produces 83 First Class Graduates At 5th Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name Not Found On Convocation List by oluwafavourme(f): 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
Hello everyone,

I'm actually confused which is why I'm bringing this here....

I am a graduate of Lautech, finished in 2015 but unable to go for service until 2018 due to some issues. Recently, I decided to check my portal and pay for my original certificate only to get the reply that 'the supplied matric no is not on the convocation list'. I do not understand this as I have graduated and served.
Guys, please what do you think might be the issue. Am I overreacting? How do you think this can be resolved urgently as ASUU is on strike right now?

I've sent mails and call the help lines all to no avail. Please help
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Name Not Found On Convocation List by DispatcherLagos: 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
shocked

1 Like

Re: Name Not Found On Convocation List by Isokoson1: 7:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Bro you just have calm down. And wait for ASUU to call off then go to the school... It will be resolved

1 Like

Re: Name Not Found On Convocation List by ranchowa: 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
Same issue here
oluwafavourme:
Hello everyone,

I'm actually confused which is why I'm bringing this here....

I am a graduate of Lautech, finished in 2015 but unable to go for service until 2018 due to some issues. Recently, I decided to check my portal and pay for my original certificate only to get the reply that 'the supplied matric no is not on the convocation list'. I do not understand this as I have graduated and served.
Guys, please what do you think might be the issue. Am I overreacting? How do you think this can be resolved urgently as ASUU is on strike right now?

I've sent mails and call the help lines all to no avail. Please help
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Name Not Found On Convocation List by Otunbaigwe(m): 8:53pm On May 03, 2022
Why don't you try visiting the student academic affairs for proper information. I think they should be able to sort it out if it's a technical issue.
Re: Name Not Found On Convocation List by charlesdinho7(m): 9:16pm On May 03, 2022
GO TO YOUR SCHOOL`S SENATE

(1) (Reply)

Cape Breton University Canada / Major Difference Between GRE And GMAT Exam And How To Achieve High Score In Both / TASUED ASUU Chairman Dr Kazeem Rufai Is Dead (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.