Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

2023: Give Wike Your Presidential Ticket, Ikpeazu Tells PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Give Wike Your Presidential Ticket, Ikpeazu Tells PDP (11289 Views)

I'm The Governor With Executive Powers, Wait For Your Time, Ikpeazu Tells Otti / Aisha Yesufu To Wike: Your Threat To Kill, Bury IPOB Members Absolute Nonsense / Niger Delta Youths Give Wike Seven Days To Reopen NDDC Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Give Wike Your Presidential Ticket, Ikpeazu Tells PDP by BOYS2MEN: 7:44am On Apr 20, 2022
Ikpu gbawa nne muru ikpeazu........
Otú tiwaram nne muru ikpeazu......
Yes na me talk am.....NIN should track me

1 Like

Re: 2023: Give Wike Your Presidential Ticket, Ikpeazu Tells PDP by jrusky(m): 7:47am On Apr 20, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Ohaneze will not voice out and condemn a fellow Igbo asking PDP to give his ticket to a non Igbo man but when it reach Tinubu and Yoruba matter, their prick will stand.

You better forget about those useless confused fools filled with hatred and tribalism yet they all have their investement in SW nonsense people.

They are toothless dogs that is why no sane person take them serious. Up till now these fools has never stand to support any SE candidate but busy wasting their energy castigating other tribe doing their political business.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Give Wike Your Presidential Ticket, Ikpeazu Tells PDP by whirlwind7(m): 7:55am On Apr 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
He is entitled to his opinion.

Insult and curse him all you want, he has said his mind and your useless opinion is inconsequential. undecided

If you agree that Ikpeazụ is entitled to his opinion, why do you say someone else's opinion about the same issue is "useless and inconsequential?"

Oh, I get it. Ikpeazụ is more human than the person you are criticizing.
Ikpeazụ has two scrotums, one head, two eyes and one big stomach. While the person you just condemned has one scrotum, no head, no eyes, and half a stomach.

Your hypocrisy will be your demise.
Since we think it is normal to elevate and worship political office holders and swallow whatever spittle that emanates from their mouths.
Re: 2023: Give Wike Your Presidential Ticket, Ikpeazu Tells PDP by sukar886: 7:57am On Apr 20, 2022
The truth is that only Peter obi will challenge any apc aspirant
Re: 2023: Give Wike Your Presidential Ticket, Ikpeazu Tells PDP by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:23am On Apr 20, 2022
RacistProudIgbo:

Ikwere is also Igbo you animals should get lost.
Dont mind them..
Re: 2023: Give Wike Your Presidential Ticket, Ikpeazu Tells PDP by 3exe3: 8:30am On Apr 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
He is entitled to his opinion.

Insult and curse him all you want, he has said his mind and your useless opinion is inconsequential. undecided

That's the way they play their politics
They hate the player not the game

1 Like

Re: 2023: Give Wike Your Presidential Ticket, Ikpeazu Tells PDP by excel4us: 8:31am On Apr 20, 2022
WesternOligarch:
Wike is the only strong man in the South that PDP can field.....the rest are atiku's errand boys and local champions. Ikpeazu the practical governor knows this.

"You can't be constructing roads for people that don't have cars and are hungry"-Ikpeazu

"the two main requirements for the PDP to wrestle power from the ruling APC in 2023 are competence and acceptability"-
Ikpeazu
. IBERIBE
Re: 2023: Give Wike Your Presidential Ticket, Ikpeazu Tells PDP by Sunnypan: 9:01am On Apr 20, 2022
Ikwere is also Igbo you animals should get lost.[/quote] WIKE SAID HE IS NOT AN IGBO MAN.
Ikwere is also Igbo you animals should get lost.[/quote] WIKE SAID HE IS NOT AN IGBO MAN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Give Wike Your Presidential Ticket, Ikpeazu Tells PDP by Perfectbeing(m): 9:54am On Apr 20, 2022
koning:

ONYESOM NWIKE ia an Igbo man anytime, anyday. They can tweek their names as much as they want. We know where they originate from.

However, he has zero presidential qualities.
You can't force a man to be what he said he's not. Wike said he's not Igbo. He wasn't drunk when he said it..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Give Wike Your Presidential Ticket, Ikpeazu Tells PDP by omenkaLives(m): 9:56am On Apr 20, 2022
And Okoros want OmenkaLives to support a South Easterner. Shey Ikpeazu no see Obi Pandora? grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Give Wike Your Presidential Ticket, Ikpeazu Tells PDP by Wchris(m): 9:57am On Apr 20, 2022
A useless statement coming out come the mouth of the most useless governor in Nigeria
Re: 2023: Give Wike Your Presidential Ticket, Ikpeazu Tells PDP by doshiyad1: 10:14am On Apr 20, 2022
Urbanchampion:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/04/19/2023-give-wike-your-presidential-ticket-ikpeazu-tells-pdp/

Hmmm! following is just that he won't get there for us to know how far that is my pain. Alot are just day dreaming iswear
Re: 2023: Give Wike Your Presidential Ticket, Ikpeazu Tells PDP by MadamNneka(f): 10:17am On Apr 20, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
And Okoros want OmenkaLives to support a South Easterner. Shey Ikpeazu no see Obi Pandora? grin
[/s]
Shut up
does your support matters hunny kiss
Re: 2023: Give Wike Your Presidential Ticket, Ikpeazu Tells PDP by mrtheo33: 10:26am On Apr 20, 2022
When BEHIND MAN (Ikpeazu) is supporting WIKED you understand he wants wiked to intervene in his 7 years old flyover
Re: 2023: Give Wike Your Presidential Ticket, Ikpeazu Tells PDP by ufuosman(m): 10:31am On Apr 20, 2022
Mouth must talk
Re: 2023: Give Wike Your Presidential Ticket, Ikpeazu Tells PDP by aribisala0(m): 10:34am On Apr 20, 2022
RacistProudIgbo:

Ikwere is also Igbo you animals should get lost.
Wike is not an Eboe

1 Like

Re: 2023: Give Wike Your Presidential Ticket, Ikpeazu Tells PDP by Johnkay225: 10:51am On Apr 20, 2022
Coming from Ikpeazu, what else do we expect ?? When we have a competent hand in Peter Obi, we are here talking about someone who behaves like a tout .. Apostle Suleiman just said it . Igbo biggest problem of Igbos .. Does Ikpeazu have any pedigree that someone would listen to him

1 Like

Re: 2023: Give Wike Your Presidential Ticket, Ikpeazu Tells PDP by Deadlytruth(m): 10:51am On Apr 20, 2022
EastisBae:

Wike is the worst candidate pdp can field except you're indirectly hoping for APC to trash them. A man without a base like Wike will be an easy ride for APC to trash!

Ikpeazu is only a timid fool, wike took him to Madrid last time and he now feels they're friends so he would have his back.

Ikpeazu was battling poverty before TA Orji handpicked him to succeed him, he was a nobody prior and he would soon return to his nobody status. Even the way he talks or looks shows he lacks confidence as a man and can be pushed around by others.
You mean Ikpeazu had this loads of undesirable trait yet Abians voted massively for him in 2015 and again in 2019? Are you therefore suggesting that SE people deliberately vote the wrong person as long as it is PDP that presents him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Give Wike Your Presidential Ticket, Ikpeazu Tells PDP by Deadlytruth(m): 10:59am On Apr 20, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Ohaneze will not voice out and condemn a fellow Igbo asking PDP to give his ticket to a non Igbo man but when it reach Tinubu and Yoruba matter, their prick will stand.

Even when Wike openly declared sometime last year that he wouldn't mind PDP zoning her 2023 ticket to the North if that was the only victory-guaranteeing startegy for the party, Ohaneze was mute completely on that and till today despite such utterance from Wike was the most insensitive to the Igbo presidency agitation.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Give Wike Your Presidential Ticket, Ikpeazu Tells PDP by RacistProudIgbo: 1:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
CeoMYN:

Go and tell any Ikwerre, Ekypeye and Ogba that they are Ibo. Focus on your states and leave my Rivers State alone.

There is nothing like Ibo yoruba muslim, All you mentioned are Igbos proud ones, only bastards amongst them with alien blood talk trash, but by the way nothing relate your region or tribe with our tribe, why are you so interested on people who won't think twice to stone you in Ikwereland when I speak Igbo to them.

Get lost.
Re: 2023: Give Wike Your Presidential Ticket, Ikpeazu Tells PDP by RacistProudIgbo: 1:25pm On Apr 20, 2022
aribisala0:
Wike is not an Eboe

Nothing like Eboe, bloody stranger, even the people share no bloodline with you.

It's our land, go and hang.
Re: 2023: Give Wike Your Presidential Ticket, Ikpeazu Tells PDP by RacistProudIgbo: 1:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
CeoMYN:

Since? grin grin. Make Ibos leave my state alone o. No be by force. grin grin

Funny guy, continue to laugh away your sorrow, Again nothing like Ibo Mr Yoruba, Which town old eastern region or former Biafra town.

Continue to dream boy.
Re: 2023: Give Wike Your Presidential Ticket, Ikpeazu Tells PDP by RacistProudIgbo: 1:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
CeoMYN:

Since? grin grin. Make Ibos leave my state alone o. No be by force. grin grin

Funny guy, continue to laugh away your sorrow, Again nothing like Ibo Mr Yoruba, Which town old eastern region or former Biafra town.

Continue to dream boy.
Re: 2023: Give Wike Your Presidential Ticket, Ikpeazu Tells PDP by Ejjis(m): 1:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
You're a fool for saying that.
Perfectbeing:
k
Re: 2023: Give Wike Your Presidential Ticket, Ikpeazu Tells PDP by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
RacistProudIgbo:

Continue to dream boy.

You are funny. I'm from Rivers State. The five South East states should keep Biafra to themselves.
Re: 2023: Give Wike Your Presidential Ticket, Ikpeazu Tells PDP by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2022
RacistProudIgbo:

There is nothing like Ibo yoruba muslim, All you mentioned are Igbos proud ones, only bastards amongst them with alien blood talk trash, but by the way nothing relate your region or tribe with our tribe, why are you so interested on people who won't think twice to stone you in Ikwereland when I speak Igbo to them.

Get lost.

I am not Yoruba. I am not a Muslim. I am Ogba, and I am an Atheist.

We are not interested in your Biafra in Rivers State. And you are here calling us proud Igbos. It's because we are too silent on this forum. grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Give Wike Your Presidential Ticket, Ikpeazu Tells PDP by hokafor(m): 2:04pm On Apr 20, 2022
Wike please don't associate your self with this useless man that cannot differentiate his left hand from his right hand.
Re: 2023: Give Wike Your Presidential Ticket, Ikpeazu Tells PDP by RacistProudIgbo: 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
CeoMYN:

[s]I am not Yoruba. I am not a Muslim. I am Ogba,[/s] and I am an Atheist.

We are not interested in your Biafra in Rivers State. And you are here calling us proud Igbos. It's because we are too silent on this forum. grin grin grin

Bleep that little shiit called Ogba, you are the fake one, you want to chill with your bigger brother? Ogba gbagoukwaghi there.
Re: 2023: Give Wike Your Presidential Ticket, Ikpeazu Tells PDP by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
RacistProudIgbo:

Bleep that little shiit called Ogba, you are the fake one, you want to chill with your bigger brother? Ogba gbagoukwaghi there.

Which one is bigger brother again? Nothing concerns my tribe (Ogba) and Biafra. You can check my previous thread on Nairaland.

The Igbos think they can forcefully annex us. We have nothing to do with Biafra.
Re: 2023: Give Wike Your Presidential Ticket, Ikpeazu Tells PDP by Perfectbeing(m): 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ejjis:
You're a fool for saying that.
K
Re: 2023: Give Wike Your Presidential Ticket, Ikpeazu Tells PDP by RacistProudIgbo: 4:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
CeoMYN:

Which one is bigger brother again? Nothing concerns my tribe (Ogba) and Biafra. You can check my previous thread on Nairaland.

[s]The Igbos think they can forcefully annex us. We have nothing to do with Biafra[/s].

Enjoy your Amala in peace, you can still get visa to Eastern Region, Biafraland if you have working documents.
Re: 2023: Give Wike Your Presidential Ticket, Ikpeazu Tells PDP by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
RacistProudIgbo:

Enjoy your Amala in peace, you can still get visa to Eastern Region, Biafraland if you have working documents.

Lol... Wetin concern Rivers State and Amala?
Don't be surprised, bro/sis, South South don't want anything to do with Biafra.

I am from Egi (Ogba) in ONELGA, Rivers State.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose: I’m Not Interested In The Presidency / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Honored With Aspen Institute Madeleine Albright Award / Confirmation: Senate Lifts Embargo On CBN Deputy Governor, MPC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.