Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

My Friend's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Do I Tell Her? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Do I Tell Her? (4897 Views)

"Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife / Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Do I Tell Her? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 15, 2011
ronkebp:

When God created Adam and Eve in the beginning, why didn't God create 'Eve and Eva' for Adam?, since it is not natural for the men to be with one woman,

My dear please leave that fable out of this discussion okay?
According to that fable,Adam and Eve begat Cain and Abel,right?
Could you please tell me where the Wife of Cain came from,since Adam and eve were the first creations and their seeds were Cain and Abel.
Cain killed Abel,after which there were just three people on earth.Can you tell me where Cains wife or concubine came from?
As I said its just a creation fable,so please give me a more mature example cos this one just does not cut it with me!
Re: My Friend's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Do I Tell Her? by KOMBE: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2011
You will never forgive yourself if you dont tell her, for sure she will live a miserable life whenever she finds out. Simply open an e mail address with a fictitious name and send her all the information. She will appreciate it.
Re: My Friend's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Do I Tell Her? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2011
Me I will tell, but maybe anonymously. Seriously if someone knows such a thing about my hubby, I will like to know.
Re: My Friend's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Do I Tell Her? by damipaul(m): 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2011
Richvkunt:

Men will always cheat on their women once they get the chance because they are polygamous by nature.
A man is not meant to be with one woman:It is just not natural.
Women are always in self denial:My husband loves me and can not cheat on me or my boyfriend loves me and can not cheat on me.You need to wake up and smell the coffee;Men will always cheat.Those who are not cheating have not had the opportunity or are virgins.

i completely disagree with this. I am a man and i've been married for abt two years now, i strayed in my days as a youth but since i made up my mind to live with one woman and be faithful to my babe (years before marriage), I HAVE NEVER STRAYED! Temptations come plus the fact that my kind of work often takes me out of Abuja where my family is and sometimes out of the country too, my mind is made on that. All men will not cheat on their wives, that i can say with total and absolute confidence.
@OP, my view is that you find a way to talk to the husband. and let him know that if he doesn't tell his wife, you will tell her. It's best your friend hears it from her husband than hearing it from somebody else and going to confront the husband.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Do I Tell Her? by babydol: 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2011
@OP, I am in support of damipaul's advise. You need to call your friend's husband and confront him with the story including your well facts and figures. Then, give him the honour of breaking the news to his wife. You will have been seen to have done your bits whether your firend later tell you later when she gets to know. Just be sure that she's aware of the situation. And if she comes to you, you need to handle it well and not saying I made him do it. May be later when she's come out strong but just be there for her to comfort and support.
Re: My Friend's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Do I Tell Her? by 2mch(m): 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2011
A guy will tell his padi before you can say 123! grin cheesy
Re: My Friend's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Do I Tell Her? by goggs(m): 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2011
dami_paul:

i completely disagree with this. I am a man and i've been married for abt two years now, i strayed in my days as a youth but since i made up my mind to live with one woman and be faithful to my babe (years before marriage), I HAVE NEVER STRAYED! Temptations come plus the fact that my kind of work often takes me out of Abuja where my family is and sometimes out of the country too, my mind is made on that. All men will not cheat on their wives, that i can say with total and absolute confidence.

For your info ladies, not all men cheat. I am with the above poster. I have been married years and have never cheated on my sweetie pie. I wouldn't do that even if Agbani Darego comes along!
Re: My Friend's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Do I Tell Her? by magdalenalisa: 10:04am On Nov 22, 2012
This is my testimonial, prophetharry@ymail.com is the gratest spell caster on the internet, i stumbled on his email address few days ago, so i emailed him about my condition and how my lover left me. He told me it would take 3days to get my ex back to me, my ex was with another girl, so after prophetharry did a reunion love spell. my ex called me 3 days after the work. He spoke to me nicely, asking me if we could try things out again. He broke up with the other girl and came back to me
Magdalena

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Experienced Married Men Only / T / Please Advice Me!! Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cúm In My Mouth – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.