Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Tinubu, Target Of Blasphemous Campaign To Cause Religious War - Campaign Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Target Of Blasphemous Campaign To Cause Religious War - Campaign Office (17162 Views)

You’re Beating Drums Of Religious War, Northern Christian Youths Tell Dogara / Moghalu: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is A political Calculation Not Religious War / Bukola Saraki,uche Secondus Inspecting The Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Target Of Blasphemous Campaign To Cause Religious War - Campaign Office by BOYS2MEN: 8:05am On Apr 20, 2022
You have really showed how gullible you are .... normally skull miners Sabi make noise even in real life....oboy go RANT with ur mate...I work hard for my data bundle .I no fit waste am on top ordinary skull miner...wisdom nor b by force ..so u are free to mumu about... grin grin.. meant no rude words though grin
SOFTSKILL:

Toll gate massacre existing only in your head. Meanwhile the Akwuzu killing Pandora is walking free and your Osu brain couldn't challenge him. At the mention of Tinubu, every Igbo must cry
Re: Tinubu, Target Of Blasphemous Campaign To Cause Religious War - Campaign Office by BOYS2MEN: 8:17am On Apr 20, 2022
An "asshole"knows nothing about making sense...so where is the sense in the asshole grin
assholemods:

And you think you are making sense?
Re: Tinubu, Target Of Blasphemous Campaign To Cause Religious War - Campaign Office by murphyjoe(m): 8:19am On Apr 20, 2022
In as much i don't like Tinubu as a person. I personally think he is the best candidate to lead Nigeria to its promise land due to his experience capability and political clouts. He remains the best and sellable candidate for the post of Nigeria President.
Re: Tinubu, Target Of Blasphemous Campaign To Cause Religious War - Campaign Office by murphyjoe(m): 8:20am On Apr 20, 2022
In as much i don't like Tinubu as a person. I personally think he is the best candidate to lead Nigeria to its promise land due to his experience ,capability and political clouts. He remains the best and sellable candidate for the post of Nigeria President.
Re: Tinubu, Target Of Blasphemous Campaign To Cause Religious War - Campaign Office by specialmati(m): 8:23am On Apr 20, 2022
360degreess:
I have observed that most of Tinubu's haters are ipob online miscreants...
grin grin grin haven’t you noticed too that anyone hated by that ipob is a disaster example buhari.tinubu is another disaster loading since those ipob hate him

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Target Of Blasphemous Campaign To Cause Religious War - Campaign Office by Franking: 8:35am On Apr 20, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

You go cry tire!

Na ur father go cry tire. Ode oshi.
Re: Tinubu, Target Of Blasphemous Campaign To Cause Religious War - Campaign Office by Apst: 8:41am On Apr 20, 2022
airsaylongcome:
Lol! When they have been targeting PYO did anyone talk? Small religious attack dem wan give am dem dey cry

Don't mind them religious tolerance indeed!!
The idiot that made Lagos a Muslim state using marriage to preach his love for Christianity. Cow wants to rule at all cost!!
Re: Tinubu, Target Of Blasphemous Campaign To Cause Religious War - Campaign Office by Franking: 8:43am On Apr 20, 2022
Religious war between who and who?

If Tinubu cares so much about religious harmony then he should go and sit down. Muslim Buhari can't be handing over to Muslim Tinubu. For wetin na?
Re: Tinubu, Target Of Blasphemous Campaign To Cause Religious War - Campaign Office by udemzeus(m): 8:56am On Apr 20, 2022
When will this country become industrialized so we know how stupid we have been as a people
Re: Tinubu, Target Of Blasphemous Campaign To Cause Religious War - Campaign Office by ikpumbe(m): 9:09am On Apr 20, 2022
360degreess:
I have observed that most of Tinubu's haters are ipob online miscreants...

Stop that.

Same thing you guys said in 2015 and then voted for a certified failure Because you said it's only igbos that's against buhari

The man tinubu has nothing to offer.

Just to come and loot and answer greatest politicians of all times.

Can we stop killing this country.

We will all live to regret this actions.. that time it might be too late
Re: Tinubu, Target Of Blasphemous Campaign To Cause Religious War - Campaign Office by ikpumbe(m): 9:10am On Apr 20, 2022
Franking:
Religious war between who and who?

If Tinubu cares so much about religious harmony then he should go and sit down. Muslim Buhari can't be handing over to Muslim Tinubu. For wetin na?

The tin self tire me.

As if the north will agree to bring out a northern Christain for Presidency

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Target Of Blasphemous Campaign To Cause Religious War - Campaign Office by OLANIYIPETER: 10:05am On Apr 20, 2022
Ever8090:
But make Tinubu rest Kwa...the man is just too old to be disturbing the peace of the country with one presidential ambition that himself knows very well that it's not going to happen...

Tinubu is old, and this is all you can do with your own youthfulness, only to trying to stand on his way of success? Sorry for your condition!
Re: Tinubu, Target Of Blasphemous Campaign To Cause Religious War - Campaign Office by Sugartainment: 10:08am On Apr 20, 2022
The man to beat

Re: Tinubu, Target Of Blasphemous Campaign To Cause Religious War - Campaign Office by Kdon2: 10:10am On Apr 20, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://thewhistler.ng/tinubu-is-target-of-blasphemous-campaign-to-cause-religious-war-campaign-office/

If he chose Muslim muslim he ll not win, if he chose Christian as vice he ll still not win. Nigerians are wiser. Let's wait till things mature he ll understand why he should support osinbajo. Nigeria is far divided and conscious now beyond mko abiola era.
Re: Tinubu, Target Of Blasphemous Campaign To Cause Religious War - Campaign Office by Proudlyomonna: 11:38am On Apr 20, 2022
If we have to do another 8years of Muslim rule after trying to survive this demonic one we have at hand,it will be a big shame to Christians.
16years of Muslim rule??
Nigeria is not an Islamic country.
Re: Tinubu, Target Of Blasphemous Campaign To Cause Religious War - Campaign Office by Braga90(m): 11:56am On Apr 20, 2022
murphyjoe:
In as much i don't like Tinubu as a person. I personally think he is the best candidate to lead Nigeria to its promise land due to his experience ,capability and political clouts. He remains the best and sellable candidate for the post of Nigeria President.
I smell two things; either insensibility or online campaign mercenary or both! Mtcheww! Oshi!
Re: Tinubu, Target Of Blasphemous Campaign To Cause Religious War - Campaign Office by BOYS2MEN: 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
Why are you pained by my reply?...nor be wetin d mumu person choose to answer I call am....ASHAWO Nigeria!!!
assholemods:

Mumu I bet you are the asshole!
If you are referring to my moniker you just show that Buhari get sense pass you
Assholemods... Ass hole moderators! Sense you no get!
Re: Tinubu, Target Of Blasphemous Campaign To Cause Religious War - Campaign Office by BOYS2MEN: 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
Why are you pained ?
Mumu dey bear assholemod nor b only MOD ...ASHAWO.
assholemods:

Mumu I bet you are the asshole!
If you are referring to my moniker you just show that Buhari get sense pass you
Assholemods... Ass hole moderators! Sense you no get!
Re: Tinubu, Target Of Blasphemous Campaign To Cause Religious War - Campaign Office by Obansy112(m): 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
Ever8090:
But make Tinubu rest Kwa...the man is just too old to be disturbing the peace of the country with one presidential ambition that himself knows very well that it's not going to happen...
*But your Atiku is not OLD Abi?*
Re: Tinubu, Target Of Blasphemous Campaign To Cause Religious War - Campaign Office by BOYS2MEN: 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
No spoil my sense of reasoning with ur nonsense lingua
assholemods:

You are a senseless child... I you were asked by a judge to prove that Tinubu is a criminal so that is childish and stupid things you will say.
Well I be Ashawo just like you mother that gave birth to a bastard and irresponsible child like you. Ashawo pikin!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NSCDC Apologizes To Woman Assaulted In Jos, Promises To Punish Personnel / Ahmed Lawan: Those That Left APC Are Regretting Their Actions / Egwuatu Egbulefu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.