Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,437 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

God Of Chosen Knocked Out Growth In Form Of Hunchback In The Dream! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Of Chosen Knocked Out Growth In Form Of Hunchback In The Dream! (472 Views)

10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) / Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Of Chosen Knocked Out Growth In Form Of Hunchback In The Dream! by peteregwu(m): 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
GOD OF CHOSEN KNOCKED OUT GROWTH IN FORM OF HUNCHBACK IN THE DREAM!

NAME: BRO EDWIN CHIBUIKE
JOINED CHOSEN: DECEMBER 2021

TESTIMONY
It all erupted when I had a dream in 2019, when my friend and i were going for an exam and I was shot at the back by a soldier, since then i began to experienced growth in of hunchback at my back. That same year i undergone surgery which the growth was removed but thereafter the growth started growing up again. I was adviced by many to approach it through native means, so i started visiting native doctors, to no avail.

One faithful day I came in contact with a chosen sister who told me that am going to be heal of this affliction if i come to Chosen, which i obliged. December 2021 after I had attended a Thursday service, I had a dream where an Angel of our general Pastor appeared and said to me that this growth will be no more forever from today. When I woke up the growth started diminishing as the day go bye, till the growth this disappeared. That was how the growth of two (2) years plus was knocked out.
Chosen praise the Lord!

Power By Online Rivers State Headquarters.

#CHOSENISBLESSED!
#MEDIACREWRIVERSSTATE!
#PASTORLAZARUSMUOKA!

Re: God Of Chosen Knocked Out Growth In Form Of Hunchback In The Dream! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
All this mumu acting no dey tire Una?
No be only knock na knack, mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: God Of Chosen Knocked Out Growth In Form Of Hunchback In The Dream! by peteregwu(m): 10:53pm On Apr 19, 2022
kriss2I6:
All this mumu acting no dey tire Una?
No be only knock na knack, mtcheew.

Re: God Of Chosen Knocked Out Growth In Form Of Hunchback In The Dream! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
peteregwu:

Mtcheew,wetin concern Jesus with this mumu acting?
Re: God Of Chosen Knocked Out Growth In Form Of Hunchback In The Dream! by donbenie(m): 11:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
So if the growth DISAPPEARED..
How come it was operated on?
Odiegwu!! grin

Re: God Of Chosen Knocked Out Growth In Form Of Hunchback In The Dream! by peteregwu(m): 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
kriss2I6:

Mtcheew,wetin concern Jesus with this mumu acting?

The guy said jesus did it for him and you are castigating his testimony. Maybe you should also have the same problem so tbat you can have the feelings of what the brother wwnt through. grin
Re: God Of Chosen Knocked Out Growth In Form Of Hunchback In The Dream! by peteregwu(m): 11:43pm On Apr 19, 2022
donbenie:
So if the growth DISAPPEARED..
How come it was operated on?
Odiegwu!! grin

Some people die in operation without success

1 Like

Re: God Of Chosen Knocked Out Growth In Form Of Hunchback In The Dream! by posty56: 11:46pm On Apr 19, 2022
y
Re: God Of Chosen Knocked Out Growth In Form Of Hunchback In The Dream! by donbenie(m): 11:46pm On Apr 19, 2022
peteregwu:

This was not your claim.. grin

Re: God Of Chosen Knocked Out Growth In Form Of Hunchback In The Dream! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
peteregwu:

The guy said jesus did it for him and you are castigating his testimony. Maybe you should also have the same problem so tbat you can have the feelings of what the brother wwnt through. grin
If Dem born that mumu pastor or Jesus we'll make Dem go heal those ones wey dey hospital,fish Brain
Re: God Of Chosen Knocked Out Growth In Form Of Hunchback In The Dream! by ceejeck(m): 12:35am On Apr 21, 2022
peteregwu:

Big man!

You are really doing well in your trading.

Can I be copying your dly trades please?

(1) (Reply)

Revelation Shows Osinachi Nwachukwu In Hell - Prophet Reveals / The Extra Time Of King Hezekiah / Amazing Grace Messages 2022: Dealing With Invisible Battles By Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.