Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Midnight Multi-millionaire's Business Series: Business Opportunity Secret 1 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Midnight Multi-millionaire's Business Series: Business Opportunity Secret 1 (445 Views)

UBA Business Series To Equip Smes With Performance Management Strategies / Millionaire Business / Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Midnight Multi-millionaire's Business Series: Business Opportunity Secret 1 by Advertisershubs(f): 1:24am On Apr 20, 2022
Tonight; I'll be starting with My Midnight Multimillionaire Business Series which will be revealing Business Opportunities that have made alot of people very RICH.

These Series of Businesses are referred to as Business Opportunity Secrets because they are unknown to many people.

Only a very few people who knows about the mode operandi of these businesses engage in them. Hence; they are the only few people who financially benefit from the business.

Very recently, I got privileged to be introduced to this business which I will be releasing here.

Over the phone; I was taught the mode operandi by a long time friend earlier around January This year when I had called him. He gave me a proper insight of the business.

So what is this business ?

This is a Business of Buying Scrap Metals of Vehicles - Cars, Bikes, Trucks etc.

This is a business that can easily turn you into a Millionaire within a very short period of time if you Establish The Right Connections.

Fortunately, this month; a new friend of mine recently got leads to a company of people that Buys Scrap metals of Vehicles.

And To this effect; I'm creating this thread to inform, sensitize and establish connections with people who might be interested in making Cool Millions through this Avenue.

We Ride.

Secrets which many people don't know about will be released in my consequent Business Secret Series.
Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Business Series: Business Opportunity Secret 1 by Xklusive001(m): 1:36am On Apr 20, 2022
Following
Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Business Series: Business Opportunity Secret 1 by Advertisershubs(f): 1:40am On Apr 20, 2022
Below is a car We are negotiating to buy in a Village in Cross-River State.

The car is no longer functioning properly and it has been packed and laying wasting for over 3 years as verified.

So, this is a good buy for us.

We already reached out to the owner of the wasting away vehicle; and he gave us an exhorbitant price of 500,000 Naira.

500,000 Naira for a car without tyres, bad body, scattered interiors ??

You See?

You see how Nigerians can be so greedy and dulling themselves with Transactions ?

Our Company-Connect is ready to pay 150,000 Naira for a car like this; as they don't need many things in the car. All Our Company-Connect need are The Metals of the vehicle.

They buy metals of vehicles.

And 150,000 naira is up for grabs.

Our Own Profits have been included so no issues; whoever has a car like this in Cross-River State will receive the total of 150,000 Naira for selling a Scrap like this.

Got that ?

Got any scrap vehicle for sale ?

Hit me up.

1 Like

Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Business Series: Business Opportunity Secret 1 by Adesina12: 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
i got honda crv 2001 for sale
it is in a very good condition
dm me on whatsapp 0803-371-4663
Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Business Series: Business Opportunity Secret 1 by Adesina12: 1:27am On May 05, 2022
Advertisershubs:

Drop your:

picture,
location,
price and
car conditions for negotiations.

If you are serious for business, my WhatsApp contact is below on my bio.

Check your whatsapp
Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Business Series: Business Opportunity Secret 1 by AlphaTaikun: 5:55am On Jun 18, 2022
Advertisershubs:
Tonight; I'll be starting with My Midnight Multimillionaire Business Series which will be revealing Business Opportunities that have made alot of people very RICH.

These Series of Businesses are referred to as Business Opportunity Secrets because they are unknown to many people.

Only a very few people who knows about the mode operandi of these businesses engage in them. Hence; they are the only few people who financially benefit from the business.

Very recently, I got privileged to be introduced to this business which I will be releasing here.

Over the phone; I was taught the mode operandi by a long time friend earlier around January This year when I had called him. He gave me a proper insight of the business.

So what is this business ?

This is a Business of Buying Scrap Metals of Vehicles - Cars, Bikes, Trucks etc.

This is a business that can easily turn you into a Millionaire within a very short period of time if you Establish The Right Connections.

Fortunately, this month; a new friend of mine recently got leads to a company of people that Buys Scrap metals of Vehicles.

And To this effect; I'm creating this thread to inform, sensitize and establish connections with people who might be interested in making Cool Millions through this Avenue.

We Ride.

Secrets which many people don't know about will be released in my consequent Business Secret Series.
Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Business Series: Business Opportunity Secret 1 by AlphaTaikun: 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
Advertisershubs:
Below is a car We are negotiating to buy in a Village in Cross-River State.

The car is no longer functioning properly and it has been packed and laying wasting for over 3 years as verified.

So, this is a good buy for us.

We already reached out to the owner of the wasting away vehicle; and he gave us an exhorbitant price of 500,000 Naira.

500,000 Naira for a car without tyres, bad body, scattered interiors??

You See?

You see how Nigerians can be so greedy and dulling themselves with Transactions?

Our Company-Connect is ready to pay 150,000 Naira for a car like this; as they don't need many things in the car. All Our Company-Connect need are The Metals of the vehicle.

They buy metals of vehicles.

And 150,000 naira is up for grabs.

Our Own Profits have been included so no issues; whoever has a car like this in Cross-River State will receive the total of 150,000 Naira for selling a Scrap like this.

Got that?

Got any scrap vehicle for sale?

Hit me up.
Re: Midnight Multi-millionaire's Business Series: Business Opportunity Secret 1 by Advertisershubs(f): 10:39am On Sep 30, 2022
TrafficBOOSTERS:
Based on Historical Updates on The Financial Sensitization Thread Link Below:

(The Best Investment is On Yourself):

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step

ABOUT YESTERDAY:

Yesterday On The Inner Circle Maildrops Coin Update:

Early Morning Risers Reap The Timely Profits.

Study Infographics.

Yesterday, Metanept did a whooping 111.497% Profits as some of our other selected coins followed suit.

Coin Traders already know what that is already.

See analysis of other profiting on coins with screenshots above as the #PictureTalks.

For those who are interested in intensively learning how to go about Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) Trading; then subscribe to www.10dollars.carrd.co to get started with your Training.

Based on Historical Updates on The Financial Sensitization Thread Link Below:

(The Best Investment is On Yourself):

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step

There is a good reason The ETHA LEND appears on The Three (3) Sets of BULLISH Coins provided on The 26th of September, 2022.

And Today; The ETHA LEND Coin is already showing it's affinity to Shooting Hundreds of Percentages (if not thousands) as the coin as shot 26.06% within the previous 1 hour as at 8:08 AM (Nigerian Time).

As it is; You should Focus on Adding Some Extra Stakes to this Coin based on Your Personal Risk Tolerance within Our $10 Trading Scope of COINS ARBITRAGE BUREAUCRACY (CAB).

Another Good News is that The *Metanept* coin has added another significant 15.137% to it's previous 24 hours value of 33.971% of Yesterday as The Top Coin for Our Third Set of Coin as at September 29th, 2022.

Lastly; Here is The Great News of it All...

The *Tech Trees* Coin has gained 126.782% Profits within the last 24 hours.

This is another and The Second Massive and Passive Profit already Gained from Our Third Set of 12 BULLISH Coin Selections for September 26, 2022.

Profits are rolling in for Us in The Month of September more than The Month of August as Expected because The Month of August served as The RANGING MONTH as We Forge Ahead Towards The Much Expected BULLISH EMBER MONTHS of:

September To Remember!

October Millionaires!!

November Billionaires!!!
And

December Trillionaires !!!!

So Far, So Good;

The Month of September has Truly Been A SEPTEMBER TO REMEMBER.

Selah.

~ MESSIAH OF AFRIKA.
@MessiahOfCrypto.

(1) (Reply)

Amazon: How To Get Started With Amazon KDP As A Beginner / 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100,000 In Nigeria / Dry Cow Skin For Sell In One Hundred Packed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.