Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

I Slept With My 10-yr-old Daughter For Money Rituals - Adeniyi Adeleke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Slept With My 10-yr-old Daughter For Money Rituals - Adeniyi Adeleke (1415 Views)

Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole / Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram / Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Slept With My 10-yr-old Daughter For Money Rituals - Adeniyi Adeleke by foryourmindlol: 3:10am On Apr 20, 2022
A 27-year-old man, Adeniyi Adeleke, who was arrested by the police in Ondo State, has allegedly said he had carnal knowledge of his 10-year-old daughter because he wanted to use her for money ritu@l.
According to the police, the suspect was arrested On April 16, 2022 following a report lodged by one Bosede Alo at the Idoani Division.
Bosede reported that in March 2022, the suspect called the victim, identified as Hannah Alo, to his room and forcefully have carnal knowledge with her.
The command’s spokesperson, Funmi Odunlami, in a statement on Tuesday, April 19 said, On receipt of the information, Detectives swung into action and arrested the suspect, upon interrogation he confessed to having committed the crime that he wanted to use her for money ritu@l.
Items recovered are a ring and pieces of red clothes.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcjBDzqrQBy/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: I Slept With My 10-yr-old Daughter For Money Rituals - Adeniyi Adeleke by Codeye(m): 3:12am On Apr 20, 2022
God have mercy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My 10-yr-old Daughter For Money Rituals - Adeniyi Adeleke by yanabasee(m): 3:24am On Apr 20, 2022
Wait.... he fathered a child when he was 17yrs? Less then the official adult age?

The story doesn't add up....

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My 10-yr-old Daughter For Money Rituals - Adeniyi Adeleke by ipobarethieves: 3:35am On Apr 20, 2022
angry dey should release this lunatic to the street boys for judgement
Re: I Slept With My 10-yr-old Daughter For Money Rituals - Adeniyi Adeleke by dasparrow: 3:45am On Apr 20, 2022
Children are not safe in Nigeria. Not even in the home. Now, he has traumatized his daughter for life. What a shame.
Re: I Slept With My 10-yr-old Daughter For Money Rituals - Adeniyi Adeleke by Michelle70(m): 3:50am On Apr 20, 2022
10yrs?
Ur daughter?

Omo, the story pass me
Re: I Slept With My 10-yr-old Daughter For Money Rituals - Adeniyi Adeleke by Karhma: 4:14am On Apr 20, 2022
yanabasee:
Wait.... he fathered a child when he was 17yrs? Less then the official adult age?

You asked a question, answered it and still are looking for who'd join you in your temporal confusion....

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With My 10-yr-old Daughter For Money Rituals - Adeniyi Adeleke by BloomingDale(f): 4:14am On Apr 20, 2022
I’m sure it’s the same with that 10year old Chris land student. A Nigerian man must have violated her for her to turn out like that. Na their way.

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With My 10-yr-old Daughter For Money Rituals - Adeniyi Adeleke by Ahmed0336(m): 4:16am On Apr 20, 2022
Things dey happen sha.

Pikin wey no reach to father child go father am. Smh

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My 10-yr-old Daughter For Money Rituals - Adeniyi Adeleke by foryourmindlol: 4:17am On Apr 20, 2022
Adeniyi Adeleke

Yoonity beggar. Crucify him

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My 10-yr-old Daughter For Money Rituals - Adeniyi Adeleke by Naijanascam: 4:17am On Apr 20, 2022
yanabasee:

That na small sin for that side..... and that will not be the only one he has he must have born with different ladies and no single payment was made regarding the the children..... AFONJA Owomeda

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With My 10-yr-old Daughter For Money Rituals - Adeniyi Adeleke by SmartPolician: 4:20am On Apr 20, 2022
Since women started calling for equal opportunities as men (feminism), parenting has totally collapsed in Nigeria.

Of course, the entire society will bear the brunt.

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My 10-yr-old Daughter For Money Rituals - Adeniyi Adeleke by BloomingDale(f): 4:42am On Apr 20, 2022
SmartPolician:
Since women started calling for equal opportunities as men (feminism), parenting has totally collapsed in Nigeria.

Of course, the entire society will bear the brunt.

A father raped the daughter and you are putting the blame on women? African fathers are never involved in the raising of their children. The real fact is that African parents lack parenting skills, especially the fathers.

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With My 10-yr-old Daughter For Money Rituals - Adeniyi Adeleke by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 4:44am On Apr 20, 2022
Mehn things are really happening
Re: I Slept With My 10-yr-old Daughter For Money Rituals - Adeniyi Adeleke by sotall(m): 4:51am On Apr 20, 2022
undecided
Re: I Slept With My 10-yr-old Daughter For Money Rituals - Adeniyi Adeleke by IamWonderful: 4:51am On Apr 20, 2022
foryourmindlol:
Adeniyi Adeleke

Yoonity beggar. Crucify him
He did what his anambra Igbo mentors taught him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My 10-yr-old Daughter For Money Rituals - Adeniyi Adeleke by lightskinnigga: 4:53am On Apr 20, 2022
IamWonderful:
He did what his anambra Igbo mentors taught him
that is why you folks have not solved this problem yet.

Rather admit you have a problem, you rather toss blame around to save face.

Be making juvenile banters while your populace is depleted by ritualists

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My 10-yr-old Daughter For Money Rituals - Adeniyi Adeleke by lightskinnigga: 4:55am On Apr 20, 2022
Avoid south west by any means.

If you must go there, go there and take their money then return home.

That region is filled with so much vices and they don’t seem to even care

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My 10-yr-old Daughter For Money Rituals - Adeniyi Adeleke by SmartPolician: 4:57am On Apr 20, 2022
BloomingDale:

A father raped the daughter and you are putting the blame on women? African fathers are never involved in the raising of their children. The real fact is that African parents lack parenting skills, especially the fathers.

In an ideal African family setting, roles are defined. Women primarily take charge of raising kids and fathers ensure that everything goes smoothly, including paying the bills. Where a child fails, the society blames the mother, and where the entire marriage collapses, the society blames the man because he's the head.

If the mother abdicates the responsibility of raising the kids to a house help, from God knows where, to make money she will still claim is for her alone, while the man makes money for the entire family, then the woman must admit that she failed to do the needful due to obsession with material things, personal aggrandisement and positions (career).

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My 10-yr-old Daughter For Money Rituals - Adeniyi Adeleke by IamWonderful: 4:57am On Apr 20, 2022
lightskinnigga:
that is why you folks have not solved this problem yet.

Rather admit you have a problem, you rather toss blame around to save face.

Be making juvenile banters while your populace is depleted by ritualists
Tell me the problem peculiar to us that Igbos doesn't have a leading quarter in the country whereas you ignored but magnify others, i guess otokoto and okija shrines are popular branches of Catholic churches in the east

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My 10-yr-old Daughter For Money Rituals - Adeniyi Adeleke by BloomingDale(f): 5:39am On Apr 20, 2022
SmartPolician:

In an ideal African family setting, roles are defined. Women primarily take charge of raising kids and fathers ensure that everything goes smoothly, including paying the bills. Where a child fails, the society blames the mother, and where the entire marriage collapses, the society blames the man because he's the head.

If the mother abdicates the responsibility of raising the kids to a house help, from God knows where, to make money she will still claim is for her alone, while the man makes money for the entire family, then the woman must admit that she failed to do the needful due to obsession with material things, personal aggrandisement and positions (career).

How can a woman raise a son? I can understand her raising the daughters, but a son? A man must also raise his children. It’s not up to the woman alone.

I can remember watching a video of an Asian man that took his black step daughter out on a date to show her how men should treat her when they go out. He does this with each of his children every week, and yet still provides for the children. He does not sit down in front of the TV watching football all throughout the weekend.

He also takes responsibility for raising his sons because he knows the onus falls on him to raise his sons to become responsible men like him. This is the reason the white and asian men are far ahead of you guys, while you guys cannot even build a decent society. You guys raise sexual deviants and criminals for sons and prostitutes for daughters because of your archaic thinking.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My 10-yr-old Daughter For Money Rituals - Adeniyi Adeleke by CaptainAyub: 6:00am On Apr 20, 2022
Ofonja no wan open 6 by 6 shop or even sell gala for traffic.
Yet una wan compete wt Igbo wt rituals grin

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With My 10-yr-old Daughter For Money Rituals - Adeniyi Adeleke by illicit(m): 6:32am On Apr 20, 2022
yanabasee:

Common
Re: I Slept With My 10-yr-old Daughter For Money Rituals - Adeniyi Adeleke by descarado: 6:35am On Apr 20, 2022
We have very weak institutions. cry
Re: I Slept With My 10-yr-old Daughter For Money Rituals - Adeniyi Adeleke by lightskinnigga: 6:41am On Apr 20, 2022
IamWonderful:
Tell me the problem peculiar to us that Igbos doesn't have a leading quarter in the country whereas you ignored but magnify others, i guess otokoto and okija shrines are popular branches of Catholic churches in the east
really?

With this your sophomoric rants shows you’re not really that smart.

Bt hey, Wetin concern me?

It’s your populace getting depleted.

While you’re there being witty by half, my ppl are going in, taking your monies, land and businesses.

Lol..

Keep being “nairaland smart” while others snatch yo region down cheesy
Re: I Slept With My 10-yr-old Daughter For Money Rituals - Adeniyi Adeleke by Mynd44: 6:47am On Apr 20, 2022

(1)

Kaduna State Peter Obi Volunteers Hold First Offline Meeting , Massive Turnout / Tinubu's Strategy To Sell the Muslim-muslim Ticket. / Nigeria Had Christian Head And Christian Vice During Gowon-reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.