Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

1 Month Testimony With Cotp - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / 1 Month Testimony With Cotp (290 Views)

Data sales As From ₦270 Per Gb Mtn, Glo And Airtel: 1 Month Validity / 1 Month Old In My Furniture Business / Cbd Oil In Abuja - How A Lady Made N1.7 Million In 1 Month From The Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1 Month Testimony With Cotp by ade4opeonline: 3:45am On Apr 20, 2022
Hi,

MY 1 MONTH TESTIMONY WITH COTP

Risk Takers Are Indeed Money Makers.

The FEAR of Starting Is Always The Most Dangerous Factor That Keeps People Where They Are.

I heard about COTP and after thorough study and research, I decided to join with the little $160 that I have then.

Today 6th April 2022 will make it exactly ONE MONTH of joining COTP�

This One month, my total PROFIT + TEAM COMMISSION amounted to $871 (N505,180) who will believe this??

What if I had invested $500 or $1000 trading capital at the beginning ~ just imagine what the profit would be.

Life in itself is RISKY.....
Everything is RISKY including the food and water you drink; the school, the market you go and everything you do is RISKY.

If You Don't Take The Risky Today...... That Will Even Become The Biggest RISK Because You
Don't Know What GOD Want To Use In Blessing You.

Guys, Let's All Embrace COTP And Help Our Friends And Families With it.

COTP IS THE MIRACLE BUSINESS WE PRAYED FOR YESTERDAY

Thank God I Said 'YES' To It.

This is my #Testimony

This simply means that if you have joined COTP you're leaving huge money on this table.

Come and See how thing works through this training dedicated group ===>>>

https:///KvyNhYjA7dS7u6h192B7w

Or this whatsapp no = 2349062694128

Adewale

(1) (Reply)

. / Lingerie(unisex Undies) & Unbranded Finished Nylon And Food Packaging Products / Hot Dip Galvanized 200 GSM Steel Wire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.